Fair Play Policy

• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

Rothganon #581 Posted May 10 2019 - 08:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 11268 battles

they will NOT enforce bans on illegal mods. that would cost them clients. Sure this game should be mod free would make it better but like it or not the players that spend the most money have too much money and time invested into the game to give up on it. One could park a main account fire up a second account download the mods and just join the crowd untill it levels out. personally i wouldnt have two accounts but it is tempting

Atragon #582 Posted May 10 2019 - 11:59

Major

• Players
  • 42765 battles

View PostRothganon, on May 10 2019 - 02:38, said:

they will NOT enforce bans on illegal mods. that would cost them clients. Sure this game should be mod free would make it better but like it or not the players that spend the most money have too much money and time invested into the game to give up on it. One could park a main account fire up a second account download the mods and just join the crowd untill it levels out. personally i wouldnt have two accounts but it is tempting

Tell that to MrBeetleBum who had his account reset.

Jer1413 #583 Posted May 10 2019 - 13:52

Captain

• Players
  • 46754 battles
  • [RR13] RR13

View PostRothganon, on May 10 2019 - 03:38, said:

And I'm sure you would find that you're very much the same player with or without mods.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users