Thank You For Your Service - now earn 125,000 exp?

Veterans Day

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

GP_Large #21 Posted Nov 14 2016 - 19:53

Captain

• Players
  • 60073 battles

OP;

Thank you for your service.  You are a step above other citizens because you pledged your life and well being to defend our way of life.  I appreciate the bravery it took to join the service, and I'm disappointed to hear of the sacrifice you made as part of your participation.  You have my sympathy and respect.

HOWEVER.

1.  Don't believe you are the only one that has a service related injury. Whether combat wounded or disabled through the way the day-to-say activity in the service puts one in harms way, there are may, many disabled vets that are here.

2. Free game. Free.  The ViC was free. free.  I earned it in two days playing like I usually do (actually I got 300 credits because I received it as a gift some other time).

It was free.  It was not hard.  You are not entitled to anything more than anything else because you are a vet.  I served of 30 years, and I have no complaints about the mission, and how WoT treats us vets.

Edited by GP_Large, Nov 14 2016 - 19:55.

Extraordinaire #22 Posted Nov 14 2016 - 20:15

Captain

• Players
  • 29653 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Saying "Thank You For Your Service" IS a thank you. 

They want to recognize our service (I am also a veteran. Not disabled though) and give all players something to aspire to to get more players online. This is nothing new. It's not an insult. WG is thanking you for your service and creating a goal for others to enjoy,

It was very doable, BTW. With x5's I had it done in one day. I then took the weekend off do do other things.

feanval #23 Posted Nov 14 2016 - 20:32

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19744 battles
  • [-RH-] -RH-
Gentleman, You can not compare time it took you to do this mission, to a person who suffered brain damage, unless you are in similar situation.  Pipinghot, GP_Large, Extraordinaire thank you for approaching this with respect towards disabled veteran (big +1, thank you).

Edited by feanval, Nov 14 2016 - 20:34.

Chivalrous_Vet_disabled #24 Posted Nov 15 2016 - 00:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17512 battles
  • [HONOR] HONOR

I would like to Thank Everyone for their valued input on my post; because All civilized Human's opinions are valued under a code of Respect.

To address the "Free" issues ... :: I know everyone can view my post, however I wrote it more in the form of explanation letter of what I felt went wrong with the Special Event:  Terrible Title for it!  My further remarks is that IF it was intended to be a "Thank You" they could Give the "Thank You."  OR I was wanted to explain for handicapped Persons the goal was too high -- 65,0000 could have been doable; but probably I would say 50,000 would be doable for most 40+ Players over four days.  Especially on Veterans Day Weekend when Vets are very busy during that time.

* However :: if it was not a "Thank You" -- then I would have no opinion at all; I did not complain about the 125,000 experience but more I wanted to Address the Title of the Mission.

I did not want to speak for anyone else; so in my letter to the Staff style post I focused specifically on me and my own experience with the event.  I explained that I am not a bad Player; I am a disabled handicapped Player.  So I explained why I am disabled and handicapped in detail but with as few words I could while covering the detail of it.  One problem I encountered with my original post was typing it in Word Processor and Pasting it here -- the forum omitted all my spaces between paragraphs making it hard for me to recreate it how I originally made it to begin with.  I am typing this directly into the forum this time so the spaces I make should stay in place and make for easier reading.

So, I gave my personal Example; the rundown of how I became so limited, and why I am saying "Thank You" was a mistake.  Please do not use that title anymore, please.  I did not have any complaint at all with the 125,000 needed -- it was for a Tank Reward!  If not so busy I would have one myself; but that's completely Okay.  I own 68 vehicles as of right now.  I just purchased the Ultimate T26E5 Patriot and greatly appreciate it very very much!

All I want to do is make it plain that the Title for the Mission this weekend was awful; and I explained why a disabled Veteran could not get that much exp.  You can all laugh at me IF you so choose to:  I average just over 2,000 damage a battle and just under 500 exp a battle.  I will be turning 39 years old this year!  I'm starting to slow down.  Getting my butt handed to me on Call of Duty or Battlefield now haha!  It happens; no complaints, that's life, I'm Okay with that.

In regards to my "rant" :: well; I never get to "rant" about anything because I'm so easy going, optimistic, and outgoing and Friendly.  I was hoping some people would get a laugh from the very first line.  Knowing how many service personnel work at Wargaming and play the game -- Soldiers, Factory Workers, and Athletes all have some of the thickest skins in the world... so I meant it all in Humor only!  Because I don't do angry ranting.  This all the "rant" you'll ever get from me.  So it's my one time to... sort of "rant" I guess.

I did not want to speak for anyone else who did not want me to speak for them.  That is why I addressed me personally.  I left everyone else out.  So this post was made to show light on the situation that a "Thank You For Your Service" was too difficult to earn for a Veteran.  Very Simple :: Just name it something else in the future.  I never complain about things I can't get; it's just a game, Rewards should be earned and feel like they were earned so they feel more Special that way!  It just all fell apart with the title this time.

*** OVERALL I Would Like Wargaming Staff To Realize The Mistake Overall - That It Seemed Like a Gift for Service Veterans: but several of us couldn't even earn it because there was not enough time for us to be busy and play the game all at the same time.  It Should Not Have Been Labeled: "Thank You For Your Service" and then too difficult for a lot of Veterans to get it ... to include myself.  Next time a different title would be so much better.  I'm also not looking for any compensation: no I spent time with Family and Friends; and gave up gaming for that.  My Choice.  It was just that when Veterans got to talking and said, they want to thank us by making try play harder than we ought to.  Yeah most of my Friends only get close to 500 exp per battle.  It's really hard to get in shots and keep up with the Team when they think so fast, by the time we have aim on something it explodes!!  We're not the best Players; but we do buy a lot of merchandise and we don't even care about the scores at all.  It Was A Simple Mistake I Wanted To Be Addressed To Avoid Any Further Distractions.  I do not feel that anyone did anything wrong; just a terrible title for Players who Love the game; but cannot game like that to actually -earn- that kind of Thank You.  I wanted it to be said, and that is all.  No hard feelings and I am not upset.  I just wanted the matter addressed, that is all.  I gave my own personal account of it.  I am not the only Veteran who discussed this.  It was all in the title; it came across very odd, I wanted to address that, so I made this post in my own words to address the matter.  Hoping some Staff will see and maybe realize what the "huff" is about.  We Do Not Need Free Stuff :: We Like To Pay For Ours To Support Those Who Cannot Support The Game -- We Just Felt That Title Needs To Be Addressed; Thank You. ***

Gargoyle_UR #25 Posted Nov 15 2016 - 02:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24245 battles
  • [-UR] -UR

Holy crap. That has got to be the biggest post I have ever seen on any forum......ever. 

Side note: Seriously, thank you for your service

Vladamir_Inhaler #26 Posted Nov 15 2016 - 02:16

Captain

• Players
  • 53995 battles
  • [AC_DC] AC_DC
It's x5 weekend ffs.

Siege_Engine #27 Posted Nov 15 2016 - 03:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 12141 battles

View PostChivalrous_Vet_disabled, on Nov 14 2016 - 18:00, said:

Dear Wargaming;

Please allow me to "rant" about this weekend's special:  Did you fall out of the stupidest tree in the world and hit every stupid branch on your head on the way down that stupid tree????

You made a special called: "Thank You For Your Service" -- then demanded that we (disabled) Veterans earn 125,000 experience over a single weekend to receive our 'thank you'????  Why was this Mission given that Title is my reason for my post?  Anything besides that would have worked out great.  Terrible choice for a title for People who are mostly very busy during Veterans Day Weekend with Services and Parades the community wants us to be part of; then there's Family that want us around... we don't have the time to earn a "Thank You."  A different title would have made a lot more sense is the reason for my post.

As for *earning* a "Thank You" for me personally: I was very very severely brain damaged in the US Military all because something went horribly wrong with the Anthrax vaccine and it stopped my heart, collapsed my lungs, and suffocated my brain!  Two years ago I was playing in Clan Wars on here and "the Clan" kept telling me to try harder!!  I told them, "I can't do that!"  They told me I can, practice more, try harder!!  They wanted me to push myself to become one of the Best Top Players... One night I was so sick and tired of hearing the same complaints.... I pushed myself in Clan Wars and did better than anyone else on both sides.

But I didn't get to hear the congratulations: I fell to the floor convulsing and stuttering - and went to the hospital!!  I lost the ability to speak and walk straight, to sit up and play any game for any length of time!  That only lasted for a few days Thankfully!  So I was told what I always knew already... my brain cannot withstand high levels of "power thinking" -- I can die without any warning if I push too much!

I really really Enjoy WoT and I waited patiently for two lost years to get back on it.  I should have 40,000 battles minimum at the rate I once played.  Check my service date: The day after the game went live!  I waited one day just in case there was any "launch hiccups"  Having lost *ALL* of my progress and *Everything* I unlocked in Beta... I was going to be sure not to waste my time again.  However; it made complete sense to reset everyone and start fresh -- I also loved the meme's of Hitler whining about losing his Maus and having to use a "LoL-Tractor" when the game went live; those were so Funny!!!

So that validates that I have been here since the beginning.  Some time ago I changed my game name to include "Chivalrous" and "disabled" in it so Players could know me simply by reading my game name.  Somehow through the updates my original posts got lost and I am listed with the "Players"  But I do own live recording of me and my Buddy playing Beta.  It's no big deal to me at all.  I just want others to know I am very very experienced with this game; I did not "just join" WoT

Had I not suffered four massive brain seizures trying "push myself" for a Clan... I would have approximately 50,000 Battles Played because I was playing WoT from 9 or 10 am to 2 or 3 am just to build my account for my Clan.  Within just months I had two tier X tanks - US T30 Heavy and USSR IS7 Heavy!  All total combined I am missing about three years worth of gameplay on this game alone because of the four massive brain seizures I suffered all at once from "pushing" myself too hard mentally!  This can even be validated by nearly 3,000 hours of Skyrim I logged during the time I could not mentally handle WoT under Steam Account: "Chivalrous Warrior" IF anybody wants Friendship up over there; I am working on a super Awesome Mod for Skyrim right now that includes so far: five self-made lore immersive novels: including one that actually uses creative writing to explain how and why the Player got in Skyrim and who and what they are meant to be and do... all without referencing race or gender.  I did all of that because I was "pushed" too hard on here.... this game takes too much thinking for my brain to handle it if I play too much at one time anymore!

So what I am doing is putting together a bunch of puzzles pieces to expound upon the point I am about to make:  But First :: -- I was damaged in Active Duty US Military Service!  I receive compensations from the US Government and I am a registered US disabled Veteran of the VA system.  I was Medical-Separated from service and received a Honorable Discharge.  I would have given all of my life to the service; but only got to be in for 2 years and 8 months :'(  Those too short and long gone years were my Happiest time on planet earth.  I Loved serving my country because the US Military does *everything* it possibly can do to protect the Free Rights of ALL Civil Humans throughout the whole world!!  We don't fight to take land or resources: we fight to ensure safety for all Families around the entire world!  No matter where you live in this world if you want to have a simple life with a Wife and Children and a humble job -- that is what the US Military fights to provide to everyone!  All this politics about where we should be... the US Soldier does not just try to take out terrorists for the US alone; he and she is over there trying to Give a Free life to farmers who just want to have a family and raise their Children to tend the flocks; not be kidnapped and forced into being someone's disposable weapons!!  If all the US Soldier cared about and those few decent People in the government was only the US, then we would build our boarders high and fortify ourselves into our own selfishly protected nation!  But I was out there: I shook hands with Arabs, and greeted them with smiles for their smiles, and I Loved them as my own Human flesh and blood!!  That is my own Humanity around this world -- every Person is part of my Humanity; and I would die to save someone from harm!  I would trade my own life for that Arab Farmer; to show him and his Family that I do Care about them, very very deeply and we the US Soldiers are willing to prove it with our own blood and lives!  America stands for *everyone* that All may be Free to live a humble and peaceful life no matter where you live in this world!  Any Good Man or Woman of the service will say the same.  Holywood says we fight for the one beside us... if that was the case we would stay home and be plenty safe then!!  Any Good US Soldier really thinks about the Blessings, Abundant Blessings, we have in America and realizes we have a *Responsibility* to the rest of the world to show force they cannot show to drive back enemies of Humanity they cannot to ensure that every decent humble Family can live and grow in peace and enjoy their life in this world!  I was exceptionally Blessed to meet other Humans around the world and get to see and talk to my long distant Brothers and Sisters, Fathers and Mothers, around the world!  I often do anything I can to convey to them how much I, an American, appreciate them and Respect them and enjoy them!  I don't think I am better than anyone else.  I believe America stands as the nation Responsible to Help those who cannot help themselves... even if it means Giving our most precious of resources for others: our own American lives!  Right now we are keeping so much tyranny in check around the whole world!  How shocked the earth would be to know what it would really be like without the brave selfless US Soldier in it!!

So.... Wargaming; your idea of saying "Thank You" was to try and force *disabled American Veterans* to pump out 125,000 experience in a single weekend??!!

I was able to get little over 58,000 experience with some casual and "safe" gameplay over this weekend.  There is no way in the possibilities of what's possible that I could get anywhere close to even 80,000 in one single weekend!!  125,000 in one weekend????  Are you stupider than stupid??!!

My aggravation in all of this is but one thing :: You, Wargaming, titled the Mission Quote: "Thank You For Your Service" -- then demanded that I earn it in a way which would jeopardize my health!!!!  Not One aged Veteran could get that much experience in a single weekend!!!!  I know several Vets on this game; they play it because it is slow enough they can enjoy it... there is no way inside this universe that 40 - 50+ year old Veterans can compete with 20 and younger Players to earn 125,000 experience in a single weekend to ***earn*** a "Thank You" 'gift' !!!!

EXCUSE ME; but I already ***earned*** my "Thank You"  I swore the Oath and Gave my health away!!  Here's a super Helpful Tip for any future ideas perhaps:

Set this up on Facebook in a way in which the "Veteran" *must* post Publicly on their own Profile in front of all their Friends and Family "I Am A Military Veteran"  Look at the comments of that post... 9.9 out of 10 times IF someone is lying their Family and Friends will have something to say!!  You then Give a code to everyone who passes that Test -- that is how you Give a "Thank You" out in a way that swindlers cannot steal it!  So again; an established, seasoned, Facebook Account, with an average number of Friends on it...  The participant should Reply to a post on Wargaming's Facebook Profile commenting: "I Am A Military Veteran."  Wargaming then checks to see if that person also made a Public post on their own Profile stating the same words!  If that Profile accepts public messages, Wargaming sends them a private message with a "Thank You" and a code for their Gift in the game!  - Done -   That should knock down most fraud and actually make Veterans feel appreciated on Veterans Day!

See, I jumped through all of your stupid hoops, except the spotting damage since the system isn't itself reliable as is; so that I could get a 100th year of the Tank Medal and Emblem... but; when that was over I Promised myself I would *never* ever ever ever again "push" myself for *anything* else!!  That 100 yr Emblem now sits on my T110E5 with great Pride; but, seriously for something that Special it should have been Given to Players, seriously!

So I didn't even bother to try to earn 125,000 exp this weekend.  I just Enjoyed myself and played as much as I felt comfortable with.  When I felt like I was playing too much, I got off and watched TV, took a walk, ate a sandwich mmmmm!  Then came back when I felt I could handle the game again.  I AM NOT PUTTING MYSELF BACK IN THE HOSPITAL OVER A GAME EVER AGAIN!!!!

I am now in my Buddy's Clan; we do absolutely *nothing* -- just Share an Awesome Tag and an Outstanding Emblem!!  That's it; only if I feel like it I get on and play Random Battles - only if I feel like I can handle the mental part of it!  And at my new casual pace I am once again Enjoying the game!  I watched my score go from 65% to 48% and laughed and said; it's about Fun, it is about operating historic tanks that never even got to drive off a page in someone's notebook; but here they are Alive and functioning.... and I get to control them myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!  That is what the game is all about for me now!  And be careful; my wins went down to 48% but hit accuracy is still above 70% overall !!  I aint stupid, just more limited brainwise than the average Player... but if you have red silhouette - don't get in front of my gun, I still use cover very well and I still take carefully aimed shots very well!

So, that is my "rant" about :: "Thank You Veterans" -- now go earn 125,000 experience in a single weekend????

[ I Think the Main Point was missed.....

The Mission should have had a Different Title to it.

A different title would have kept my fingers to myself.

"Thank You For Your Service" now earn 125,000 exp is not a  *"Thank You"*  at all.

That there is my Main Point: Don't call it a Thank You to Veterans, when most Veterans are handicapped these days and it is hard to play competitively with handicaps.  So if they want to make a "Thank You" make genuine; or just give it a totally different title please!  All I want is to shine light on the situation and expose the background reality of being Veterans; most I know on here are over 40 years old and only play very casual because - it's just age you can't keep up with youth when you get old.  But they Love the game, so they play it, bad scores and all.  I wanted to highlight the perceived meaning of the title "Thank You For Your Service" -- terrible choice of titles for something that most handicapped or aged People can accomplish.  Terrible choice for a Mission Title that hard to achieve.

I usually try to explain my damages in my brain -- so to try to explain why it is so hard for me to make a coherent post in just minutes of time.  It's not easy; but I think I got most of my points across.

But I guess that's enough said.  Also; be Advised that I am extremely Humorous and much of what I write is from humor and laughs not negativity.  That is why there is no foul language or overtly insulting words.  I have a Free Right to make my own opinion known on the Forum - so that is all I have done, in my own way.  You can check that I did not make any complaints about the 100 year missions.  I thought everyone should get such a nice Emblem just for being with the game, but I did the missions and got it.  That was actually doable for the casual player who can only manage a supporting role in games.  This Mission should have been called something else:

It was too difficult for myself and several Friends to accomplish .... *because we were required to be at Special Services - At Parades - We are too busy to play hard enough in a short time during Veterans Day Weekend. ]

[[ I would like to Thank Everyone for their valued input on my post; because All civilized Human's opinions are valued under a code of Respect.

To address the "Free" issues ... :: I know everyone can view my post, however I wrote it more in the form of explanation letter of what I felt went wrong with the Special Event:  Terrible Title for it!  My further remarks is that IF it was intended to be a "Thank You" they could Give the "Thank You."  OR I was wanted to explain for handicapped Persons the goal was too high -- 65,0000 could have been doable; but probably I would say 50,000 would be doable for most 40+ Players over four days.  Especially on Veterans Day Weekend when Vets are very busy during that time.

* However :: if it was not a "Thank You" -- then I would have no opinion at all; I did not complain about the 125,000 experience but more I wanted to Address the Title of the Mission.

I did not want to speak for anyone else; so in my letter to the Staff style post I focused specifically on me and my own experience with the event.  I explained that I am not a bad Player; I am a disabled handicapped Player.  So I explained why I am disabled and handicapped in detail but with as few words I could while covering the detail of it.  One problem I encountered with my original post was typing it in Word Processor and Pasting it here -- the forum omitted all my spaces between paragraphs making it hard for me to recreate it how I originally made it to begin with.  I am typing this directly into the forum this time so the spaces I make should stay in place and make for easier reading.

So, I gave my personal Example; the rundown of how I became so limited, and why I am saying "Thank You" was a mistake.  Please do not use that title anymore, please.  I did not have any complaint at all with the 125,000 needed -- it was for a Tank Reward!  If not so busy I would have one myself; but that's completely Okay.  I own 68 vehicles as of right now.  I just purchased the Ultimate T26E5 Patriot and greatly appreciate it very very much!

All I want to do is make it plain that the Title for the Mission this weekend was awful; and I explained why a disabled Veteran could not get that much exp.  You can all laugh at me IF you so choose to:  I average just over 2,000 damage a battle and just under 500 exp a battle.  I will be turning 39 years old this year!  I'm starting to slow down.  Getting my butt handed to me on Call of Duty or Battlefield now haha!  It happens; no complaints, that's life, I'm Okay with that.

In regards to my "rant" :: well; I never get to "rant" about anything because I'm so easy going, optimistic, and outgoing and Friendly.  I was hoping some people would get a laugh from the very first line.  Knowing how many service personnel work at Wargaming and play the game -- Soldiers, Factory Workers, and Athletes all have some of the thickest skins in the world... so I meant it all in Humor only!  Because I don't do angry ranting.  This all the "rant" you'll ever get from me.  So it's my one time to... sort of "rant" I guess.

I did not want to speak for anyone else who did not want me to speak for them.  That is why I addressed me personally.  I left everyone else out.  So this post was made to show light on the situation that a "Thank You For Your Service" was too difficult to earn for a Veteran.  Very Simple :: Just name it something else in the future.  I never complain about things I can't get; it's just a game, Rewards should be earned and feel like they were earned so they feel more Special that way!  It just all fell apart with the title this time.

*** OVERALL I Would Like Wargaming Staff To Realize The Mistake Overall - That It Seemed Like a Gift for Service Veterans: but several of us couldn't even earn it because there was not enough time for us to be busy and play the game all at the same time.  It Should Not Have Been Labeled: "Thank You For Your Service" and then too difficult for a lot of Veterans to get it ... to include myself.  Next time a different title would be so much better.  I'm also not looking for any compensation: no I spent time with Family and Friends; and gave up gaming for that.  My Choice.  It was just that when Veterans got to talking and said, they want to thank us by making try play harder than we ought to.  Yeah most of my Friends only get close to 500 exp per battle.  It's really hard to get in shots and keep up with the Team when they think so fast, by the time we have aim on something it explodes!!  We're not the best Players; but we do buy a lot of merchandise and we don't even care about the scores at all.  It Was A Simple Mistake I Wanted To Be Addressed To Avoid Any Further Distractions.  I do not feel that anyone did anything wrong; just a terrible title for Players who Love the game; but cannot game like that to actually -earn- that kind of Thank You.  I wanted it to be said, and that is all.  No hard feelings and I am not upset.  I just wanted the matter addressed, that is all.  I gave my own personal account of it.  I am not the only Veteran who discussed this.  It was all in the title; it came across very odd, I wanted to address that, so I made this post in my own words to address the matter.  Hoping some Staff will see and maybe realize what the "huff" is about.  We Do Not Need Free Stuff :: We Like To Pay For Ours To Support Those Who Cannot Support The Game -- We Just Felt That Title Needs To Be Addressed; Thank You. *** ]]

Thank you. 

Siege_Engine #28 Posted Nov 15 2016 - 03:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 12141 battles

On a serious note. 

If the OP is serious, and I can't believe he is not, then Bless him. 

Brother, I hope that you can come to accept that this is only a game.  And, that most of the posts on this forum are pure trolls.  Please move on with your life. 

Reiter #29 Posted Nov 15 2016 - 20:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11570 battles

So OP is complaining he was unable to obtain a crappy armored car armed with a .50 cal machine gun, who has a 3 minute time in queue to get a match to fire said weapon that will bounce half the tier 3s it faces while that armored car with its crap armor will not bounce anything in the 37mm range from single shot cannons; auto loaders would bounce because of the dispersion unless you are point blank.

1. The tank is crap

2. The tier bracket is crap, long wait

3. His health causes him problems, then gets worked up about it.

Set priorities, a crappy tank is not worth whining on the forums about your disabilities as you said you are a capable player if it is causing you so much stress.  I have seizures just as the OP (never served in military though), in a span of 2.5 years on the same **** medication, then taking another **** medication stacked with that, I still had seizures until I got one removed and an older one I took before (been free almost 2 years now).  I would never let something stress me out so much that I would continue to have seizures (mine where simple physical triggers like to much heat or dehydration, try complaining of it being hot when your coworkers are saying its freezing and you cannot sweat; cause reason being the 2 damn **** medication), but in the 2.5 years before I could drive again I was having nearly 1 a month that reset the time limit where I could not drive (had to go 6 months).  Most miserable time of my life, but to get back on topic....DO NOT LET IT STRESS YOU OUT!  It is a pixel tank, not worth the anger/stress/grief it will bring which may trigger another attack.

Last reason, that 125k grind was just a marketing ploy by WG.  They don't care who does it, disabled, vet, blind man, perfect health, or the Pope himself....it was to just generate income and battle matches.  Impersonal reason, that you took offensive to.

mattkachu #30 Posted Nov 16 2016 - 12:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 34406 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Do what every other mentally disabled person does in tanks.

Round up 20 arty. Use 5x. 3 days.

Bonus if you can platoon with a non-challenged player (so not Extraordinaire )

WhiteTigerKatyusha #31 Posted Nov 16 2016 - 21:46

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4921 battles
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2

Thank you for your service, OP. My dad was in the army, as was my brother.

I was saying this too, in my post. I think the problem was with the exp required. 125k was a bit too much. I was barely at 50k over the x5 event period, and I played every day of the event. Granted, I'm tier 5, not tier 10, but still, 125k? Maybe have it down to 50k-60k for the next one?

Edited by KatyuNishizu353, Nov 16 2016 - 21:48.

Also tagged with Veterans Day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users