fair Play Mods

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

franco2696 #361 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 18:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 35935 battles
  • [EARCT] EARCT

En mi caso me han acusado de utilizar mods ilegales, según el mensaje enviado "el juego detecto la presencia de dichos mods y se realizo una investigación sobre ello", sin embargo no los uso ni se me especifico cual o cuales fueron detectados, conozco gente que los utiliza y sus cuentas no han sido bloqueadas, por lo que el mensaje "el juego ha detectado" lo considero una farsa, por otro lado posterior a la rehabilitación de la cuenta en una partida contra un TD me dañaron la munición en tres oportunidades consecutivas, en la tercera mi vehículo exploto, sin embargo el jugador no fue sancionado(conozco al TD y no es tan bueno ni el jugador ni el vehículo), es una vergüenza que a los que queremos mejorar nos hagan eso, ahora debo cuidarme de no hacer daño, no usar extintores, ni curar mi tripulación, para que la gente de Wargaming no se enoje por mi progreso y vuelva a sancionarme en forma permanente.  Si utilizara esos mods mi estadísticas serian diferentes, pero siguen siendo una porquería

Spirit_00 #362 Posted May 07 2017 - 13:17

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 38328 battles
  • [FOAD] FOAD
All this fair policy crap has done is give the Higher Win8s/PR folks back their advantage to where if your not a real skilled player your cannon fodder again.  This was not done to make it fair, it was made to protect their top players and clans.  If you don't like my response tough crap, seems like anyone who takes a different stand in these forums is labelled a troll, fine by me because your full of crap and 3/4s of the normal players know it.  WOT is economically challenged, their money doesn't come from top players anymore, it comes from the middle folks trying to get there.

SI1V3RBU1L3T #363 Posted May 11 2017 - 02:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 12468 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
Recently i sent a ticket to Wargaming ask of what mods are allowed of the ones I want. After sending it I received a reply of "we don't specify allowed mods" so i'm just gonna sum up what I said in the ticket here, are all Aslain's Modpack mods allowed?

Fbomb #364 Posted May 11 2017 - 12:26

Captain

• Players
  • 20214 battles
  • [SIDE] SIDE
Aslain stuff always safe

SI1V3RBU1L3T #365 Posted May 11 2017 - 23:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 12468 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostFbomb, on May 11 2017 - 11:26, said:

Aslain stuff always safe

Is this true can we got some more experienced players or maybe some mods or something saying this too?

CarlVonHassel #366 Posted May 12 2017 - 13:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 27825 battles
  • [_F_] _F_
I use Aslain's modpack and believe it to be totally safe. I think Aslain goes through significant steps to ensure the modpack won't get you banned. That said Wargaming has been so vague with what specific mods are allowed or not allowed that you can never be sure.

Edited by CarlVonHassel, May 13 2017 - 19:32.

Fbomb #367 Posted May 12 2017 - 16:40

Captain

• Players
  • 20214 battles
  • [SIDE] SIDE
He goes the extra mile to ensure that...he shows email exchanges with WG staff, etc. When a mod is announced as a 'no-go', he announces same, and yanks it

SI1V3RBU1L3T #368 Posted May 13 2017 - 17:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 12468 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostFbomb, on May 12 2017 - 15:40, said:

He goes the extra mile to ensure that...he shows email exchanges with WG staff, etc. When a mod is announced as a 'no-go', he announces same, and yanks it

View PostCarlVonHassel, on May 12 2017 - 12:21, said:

I use Aslain's modpack and believe it to be totally safe. I think Aslain goes through significant steps to ensure the modpack won't get you banned. That said Wargaming has been so vague with what specific mods are allowed of not allowed that you can never be sure.

Thanks guys i even asked Aslain and he said this too

GomerPhile #369 Posted May 19 2017 - 21:07

Private

• Players
  • 15964 battles
  • [GUTS] GUTS

When I first started playing this game, I thought there was funny stuff going on, and reported it. I was told you can't hack in this game.

Now that we all know that the WORLD OF TANKS crapholes were lying. Since the WORLD OF TANKS  crapholes lied to us, shouldn't everyone's stats be revised to reflect the cheating and hacking that was going on?

have a nice day liars.

DVK9 #370 Posted May 24 2017 - 21:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22125 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View PostGomerPhile, on May 19 2017 - 14:07, said:

When I first started playing this game, I thought there was funny stuff going on, and reported it. I was told you can't hack in this game.

Now that we all know that the WORLD OF TANKS crapholes were lying. Since the WORLD OF TANKS  crapholes lied to us, shouldn't everyone's stats be revised to reflect the cheating and hacking that was going on?

have a nice day liars.

Pile your a Genius.

Now go scrub the latrine.

WG left the game open for mods. At first they didnt care which mods until those certain ones made their appearance on the russian server and quickly spread. They still dont care but they do go around banning players using certain mods every now and then.

omega3601 #371 Posted Jun 05 2017 - 00:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15943 battles
  • [ONION] ONION

just wonder if this thing " direction indicator" legal?

thx 

Attached Files

• Attached File   2.jpg   74.6K

Apache1990 #372 Posted Jun 05 2017 - 14:18

Major

• Players
  • 30073 battles

View Postomega3601, on Jun 04 2017 - 18:39, said:

just wonder if this thing " direction indicator" legal?

thx 

IIRC the version with different colors for tanks in LoS vs behind terrain is not allowed, but just the indicators themselves were ok (based on the rationale that the first is telling you info you'd otherwise have to check yourself, but the other is just another way of showing what is already available on the minimap.

roten1 #373 Posted Jun 10 2017 - 14:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29314 battles
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D

View PostGhostPrime, on Nov 15 2016 - 14:48, said:

Hello Tankers,

Many of you have had questions about this policy so far. We gathered your questions from here, and other places and these are the responses we received from HQ. I hope this clears up some of the confusion. 

Question: The ability to lock onto a target that isn’t highlighted, is that illegal?

• Answer: This is now considered a cheat.

Question: Why not just get rid of all mods?

• Answer: We love mods, we just find some of the mods functions create an unfair advantage, which is why you’ll see us talking about functionality instead of specific mods.

Question: Can Wargaming ban me without giving reason and/or evidence?

• Answer: When we ban someone for using cheats, we state in the message that a forbidden game function was used. We don’t provide any details on when a player was detected or what kind of cheat was detected because we don’t want to compromise our detection methods. It’s actually a widespread thing in the gaming industry – for example, VAC bans work in a similar way.

Question: Why not just ban people outright for using cheats?

• Answer: Striking down the hammer is permanent. We want to give people an opportunity to course correct and continue to enjoy World of Tanks 

Question: When will the cheat detection system start working?

• Answer: It is up and running

Question: Do Warnings/Bans/Points on your account ever get removed or reset?

• Answer: It's 2 strikes and you’re out. For the first offense, the player gets a 7-day ban, for the 2nd – permaban. There are no plans to reset flags over a time period for now.

Question: Is Arty Battle Assist still approved by Wargaming to use?

• Answer: Yes, we’re still okay with it.

Question: What about the function that shows and calculates Camo and detectability rating in-game?

• Answer: This is currently under consideration

Question: Can we use mods that change the color of destroyed tanks?

• Answer: Yes, you can use mods that change the color of destroyed tanks.

Question: Can I use a mod that allows me to zoom out more?

• Answer: Yes, you can use a mod which allows you to zoom out further from your own tank.

Question: Are reload timers illegal?
Answer: Yes.

Please let us know of any further questions you may have in this thread. 

​well sir your cheat detection system is broken just like the contacts list, since we were running strongholds and me and my clan were laughing at how this guy was shooting me from across the map and thru a rock, you might want to check out your cheat detection system for bugs.

jolynuk #374 Posted Jun 11 2017 - 20:57

Private

• -Players-
  • 48 battles
WOT should perhaps police itself. I'm sick and tired of playing "random" battles and going on 10 game losing streaks because of the predictably low seedings to follow if you actually have some success. Strangely, WOT continues to struggle with the notion of gamer mods by players looking to gain an advantage in a reversion to the average environment. Stop trying to bleed cash out of your gamers for the Bank of WOT and you might have more equality!!!!!!!!!   

Also tagged with fair Play, Mods

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users