• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

ImaKillYou #201 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 17:08

Captain

• Players
  • 27403 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostFbomb, on Nov 24 2016 - 07:57, said:

I find myself getting killed by other lights in game who OBVIOUSLY are still using AA+. Annoying as...heck

I call bullpuckies on this one, since AA+ was re-coded on the 8th, and your recents show a HUGE swing, OBVIOUSLY you've been YOLOscouting

DeathWhistler #202 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 22:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 29202 battles

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Nov 17 2016 - 15:15, said:

Darn ! What were you doing to annoy so many players ?

Reports for physics abuse are still acted upon. Send replays.

That would be name and shame. Can't.

?

I tried Google translate from English to Russian but ... I don't read Russian ...

?

Ahhh.. whats wrong just change a bit of the rules and then its legal.  Besides what is wrong with name n shame if ur using an illegal mod!!!

Isola_di_Fano #203 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 22:39

Major

• Players
  • 22392 battles

View PostDeathWhistler, on Nov 24 2016 - 16:14, said:

Besides what is wrong with name n shame if ur using an illegal mod!!!

I agree with that however it seems that the NA players sensibilities are offended when you name and shame ... and the mods warn you instead ...

DeathWhistler #204 Posted Nov 25 2016 - 07:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 29202 battles
Ah poor NA players!!! If their NA players sensibilities are offended so badly when you name and shame.!  Why is it a problem? If you do something wrong the law does it to ya! So whats the difference?  NA players don't have any .....?  If you do it OWN it!! and take the punishment PERIOD.

Edited by DeathWhistler, Nov 25 2016 - 07:56.

Fbomb #205 Posted Nov 25 2016 - 08:45

Captain

• Players
  • 28156 battles
  • [FUWG] FUWG

View PostImaKillYou, on Nov 24 2016 - 11:08, said:

I call bullpuckies on this one, since AA+ was re-coded on the 8th, and your recents show a HUGE swing, OBVIOUSLY you've been YOLOscouting

I deal with what MM gives me....I had 4 nights in a row of <40% at one point...went from 51.04 to 50.92 or so. I'm not good enough to help a team that's down 7-1 at the 12.5 minute mark

vodja #206 Posted Nov 26 2016 - 15:59

Private

• Players
  • 58666 battles
  • [S-A-B] S-A-B

should be ashamed as you make the suit a player in random battles we are going to lose 10 battle in thir 10 in a row

Fbomb #207 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 03:48

Captain

• Players
  • 28156 battles
  • [FUWG] FUWG
Ummm...huh?

jaggen #208 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 05:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 48408 battles
  • [F-3] F-3

It's pretty sad that we are noticing that the mega clans are sharing big teamspeak servers and doing count in on pub matches..   They are cheating and helping their sister clans in pub matches pad their stats.  They are deliberately giving away positions or deliberately letting the other side kill them.  :(

Isola_di_Fano #209 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 06:12

Major

• Players
  • 22392 battles

View Postjaggen, on Nov 26 2016 - 23:45, said:

It's pretty sad that we are noticing that the mega clans are sharing big teamspeak servers and doing count in on pub matches..   They are cheating and helping their sister clans in pub matches pad their stats.  They are deliberately giving away positions or deliberately letting the other side kill them.  :(

Whether it does happen or not right now, this is old news.

However if you have replays, proofs, whatever, send in tickets and offenders will received whatever penalty WG deems appropriate !

310thCopperhead #210 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 06:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34680 battles
  • [W0LF-] W0LF-

View PostCheekyman, on Nov 15 2016 - 14:16, said:

Q : Are you considering stopping XVM from being able to display player statistics in the matches?

​I can only hope so. XVM should be removed. But not for the reason you would think. Admittedly I have used XVM in the past but no longer do.

Even more of a problem than XVM is wn8 which imo is complete [edited]to begin with and should be removed YESTERDAY.

I'm tired of getting unprovoked  pm's telling my how bad my "stats" are. I don't play this game for stats. I play for fun, comraderie, & occasionally competition. PERIOD.

Line from Despicable Me 2: " And one day my dream is to play video games for a living...."

​These type of ppl don't care about the game. All they care about is their precious statistics. They leech off of everyone else's contributions (i.e. Paying Accounts) by

using banned mods to over inflate their statistics so they get free gold, tanks, prem time purchased with free gold. This is a VERY strong incentive to win no matter the means or the cost.

These same ppl will swear up and down till they turn blue..."not me ...I play vanilla! here look at my python log!" All the while they have 2 res mods folders and they just simply change them out by renaming them as needed.

I already had a pm from one of them telling me how it is done. ome of these ppl/clans are in this VERY THREAD. You know who  you are.

And because they are PR gold....WG will continue to incentivize them so they can promote ESports. And so while the rest of us may have accounts perm banned....they top 50 clans and esports teams and WG's pet players never will.

The double standards will continue.

REMOVE WN8 NOW!!!!

Guest_Heldar_* #211 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 06:26

View Postjaggen, on Nov 26 2016 - 22:45, said:

Whats a mega clan?  last i checked all clans max out at 100 members.

310thCopperhead #212 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 06:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34680 battles
  • [W0LF-] W0LF-

View PostGhostPrime, on Nov 18 2016 - 18:06, said:

The function of a mod that is prohibited under the fair play policy is easier to recognize. It's the mods functions create an unfair advantage, which is why you’ll see us talking about functionality instead of specific mods.

​If the issue truly is functionality as you say, and the reason is balance and fair play, why not make the AA+ mod everyone is talking about part of the game. same as you did other mods? It seems to be a very popular FUCTION.

Unless that is it levels the playing field with WG's "pro" players & top clans.  Heavens forbid you give anyone a handicap. (the color blind mod coms to mind) Don't want to ruin their stats. I don't use this mod but it seems to me that a lot of ppl do.

Oh except the uniScum players...no they ALL PLAY VANALLA RIGHT?  :rolleyes:

310thCopperhead #213 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 06:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34680 battles
  • [W0LF-] W0LF-

View PostHeldar, on Nov 26 2016 - 23:26, said:

Whats a mega clan?  last i checked all clans max out at 100 members.

​rofl really? YOUR IN ONE JERKY!

How many relics are there? Like 10. And with the recent changes it now longer matters.

Example: MyClan3 [CLAN3] can now sub in players from MyClan1 [CLAN1]. They no longer have to be in the same clan.

So like one clan I know off has 10 clans under their umbrella... and most of them are near capacity...that literally give you a potential player pool of over 1000 players to choose from now.

edit:

Oh the op is talkin g about MASS platooning. I have never been a fan of it. One clan I was in it was forbidden. others...not so much.

I have seen one clan have as many as 9 players on the same team. Once even saw, 6 one team and 4 on the other.

And I would not doubt it if there was some verbal collusion going on especially in the top 50 clans. One clan member telling his buddy his team mates positions. 

(Gota protect those stats! Need to save my WN8!)

but the verbal stuff via voip coms ...there really not much WG can do about that sadly.

Edited by 310thCopperhead, Nov 27 2016 - 07:08.

moogleslam #214 Posted Nov 27 2016 - 17:27

Major

• Players
  • 41464 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View Post310thCopperhead, on Nov 27 2016 - 00:56, said:

How many relics are there? Like 10.

There's only 2 have that have ~100 members, RELIC, and REL2.  REL-A and 4HEAD both have less than 20.  That's all.

Phloyd113 #215 Posted Nov 28 2016 - 20:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14967 battles

No public debate over autoaim+ is not going to have us agreeing with it being outlawed. I intend to continue to sue it, and have my own copy so that I can keep it up to date. If WG decides then to ban me, well, without that MOD, and without any debate over it, banning me will just do my final bidding to leave this place anyway.

There is perfectly valid reason for autoaim+ to remain, but without debate, the decision has been made to the detriment of the Player Pool. If WG will make decisions which will chase players away, then the game has no future.

You may as well ban me right now. With this outlawing, I am finished anyway since you will not allow me to aim my turret one way while driving another. Any tank with its own gunner is so capable, but not within World of Tanks. This outlawing makes the tank operation unrealistic, thus the game itself unplayable.

TodSoldat #216 Posted Nov 28 2016 - 22:56

Major

• Players
  • 45799 battles
  • [BTB] BTB

View PostPhloyd113, on Nov 28 2016 - 14:27, said:

There is perfectly valid reason for autoaim+ to remain

It being the only way you can hit tanks isn't a valid reason

CrusherOfSouls #217 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 17:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20247 battles
  • [-AK-] -AK-

While I generally like this policy, it does have some rather large holes in its fairness.

First and foremost is this "we state in the message that a forbidden game function was used". That's all well and good but without any specifics there is no way to know for sure, and yes you can go to vanilla but you say yourself that you love mods and support them. Without a way for the players to identify the correct mod it becomes a guessing game and that will increase the number banned even when they try to do the right thing.

Second is the third strike after not knowing what they did wrong in the first place. With no system for identifying the forbidden mod, and no system for an appeal to a case a player who logs onto a friends computer, or a computer at a local library or net cafe could be banned and have no idea why. There are many other things that could go wrong and get a player banned without knowing why.

I would rather see the policy be

7 days ban

30 days ban

90 days ban

perma

With an actual description of the offending mod used in each message ie: the message that "suchAndsuch is a forbidden game function and was used" or the message that "your Reload Timer is a forbidden game function."

Lack of clarity is also unfair.

and no, I have never been banned from any game going back 20+ years

Gunadie #218 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 17:43

Major

• Players
  • 42489 battles

Re: first wave of bans.

Do the Bans for Cheating also apply to the forums?

Will those players that receive a 7 day forum ban and if subsequently caught receive a perm ban on these forums as well?

ammo_magnet #219 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 19:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32613 battles

View PostPhloyd113, on Nov 28 2016 - 13:27, said:

No public debate over autoaim+ is not going to have us agreeing with it being outlawed. I intend to continue to sue it, and have my own copy so that I can keep it up to date. If WG decides then to ban me, well, without that MOD, and without any debate over it, banning me will just do my final bidding to leave this place anyway.

There is perfectly valid reason for autoaim+ to remain, but without debate, the decision has been made to the detriment of the Player Pool. If WG will make decisions which will chase players away, then the game has no future.

You may as well ban me right now. With this outlawing, I am finished anyway since you will not allow me to aim my turret one way while driving another. Any tank with its own gunner is so capable, but not within World of Tanks. This outlawing makes the tank operation unrealistic, thus the game itself unplayable.

:) That is good idea.

Because I only like to play light tanks these days, I have quit playing since the Fair Play Policy and was going to quit.

I might just go your way and let them ban me using AA+.

Now only if I can figure out how to update it for myself 

Mick_The_Muppet #220 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 20:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 69113 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Is aslians banned?

Can we use it in its current cleaned up state?

Also tagged with fair Play, Mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users