My feedback on the Launcher

2 replies to this topic

Scorpiany #1 Posted Nov 17 2016 - 20:41

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 29678 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

Hey folks. Just submitting some more feedback on the WGC Launcher.

I believe that the system currently includes all necessary features, and it seems to run quite smoothly. I do like that if the game crashes, the Launcher automatically re-launches the game without you having to do anything (At least, I think that's a feature of the launcher; unless my computer is just being weird).

The one thing I believed could be added in, as an in-launcher Preview feature of current in-game missions, as well as Premium shop specials - Without it sending you to an external link.

Being able to view such information before you log onto a game, could let you figure out what to expect in the game and help you plan out. This would be especially useful for when it goes live and is used by everyone - That way folks who don't visit the game's websites or Forums will still be able to be kept "in the loop" with access to this information as necessary.

ClydeCooper421 #2 Posted Nov 17 2016 - 20:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 10341 battles
I also don't like that you have to have adobe flash player to watch youtube videos inside the launcher. Adobe is so old and a lot of newer devices don't have it. 

Scorpiany #3 Posted Nov 17 2016 - 20:47

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 29678 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

View PostClydeCooper421, on Nov 17 2016 - 11:45, said:

I also don't like that you have to have adobe flash player to watch youtube videos inside the launcher. Adobe is so old and a lot of newer devices don't have it. 

It's a quick download, I don't mind too much. There are still other sites which require Adobe Flash Player, so downloading it can be useful either way.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users