New Swedish Heavy Autoloaders Coming 9.17 (Review)

Claus Kellerman

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Claus_Kellerman #1 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 15:55

Captain

• Players
  • 18830 battles

If you own an AMX 50B or a T57 Heavy you may not like what is about to happen.  The new Swedish heavies are coming.  They are autoloaders.  They are just about as fast as the AMX 50B.  They have fantastic turret armour making them impossible to penetrate when hull down.  And they have the best gun depression in the game for tier 10.  Sound balanced?  "Balanced" - Swedish for common sense.  Here is a review of the new Swedish line coming our way soon.

Awestryker #2 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 16:32

Major

• Players
  • 25861 battles
Those heavies....hrm...

MarshmellowTitanic #3 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 16:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6909 battles

** NOOB wades into the Fray  **

Looks Like all you Arty haters are going to be Crying ** ARTY kill that Swede **

Bwahahahahahahahaha ........

Looks like WG wants your Money really BAD . . . .  Buy that Gold Convert that XP ...:coin:

As for noobs like me, Oh well , No free XP to convert , no Credits , :harp:

and sure as ** DELETED EXPLETIVE ** am not going to spend any money now . . .:hiding:

OP Japan heavys that one hit almost everything their Tier and lower :trollface:

OP Czech tanks, Seriously, Germany Took over the Czech within 6 months Should be German not Czechs :trollface:

OP Swedish Tanks, and SERIOUSLY Sweden was Neutral and Never fought in the War:trollface:

Ya Ya for all you trolls ** Everyone can go up the Line and get the Tanks ** ,, Right if I want to waste Money on the Game and play 3000 MMs to get one and in the mean time all you Guys will have gotten your 4 Skill crews and my crew will be Lucky to be 80% cause Like i said

Not worth spending Money on WoT now :teethhappy:

Way to Delete all your New Player base WG !! :great:

Edited by MarshmellowTitanic, Nov 21 2016 - 16:39.

digitaljustice #4 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 17:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23774 battles
  • [PROPC] PROPC

Nice video Claus, thanks for your insight and hard work!

Count_Scoobith #5 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 17:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17181 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

OP..... and WGing just cashing in with people Free Exping too it. It'll be nerfed for sure.

https://youtu.be/0mwYhciPGpE?t=9m39s

Those Prem Bounces....

Battlecruiser #6 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 17:11

Major

• Players
  • 21391 battles

I'm a bit offended at how good swedish tanks are because i've been to sweden recently and they don't seem like intelligent people. I'm not sure what wargaming is trying to accomplish in terms of revenue either  because as far as I can tell the swedish muslim majority don't play video games and the minority who let them in are too busy trying to see how many colorful new people they can fit into their country to stay ahead of all the other progressives.

I've found that the Tier 10 kukvagn is exceptionally good with the exception of the side armor. It has the best gun depression, the best gun, great pen, a strong turret, it's quick, and it really makes me think about why they don't just put an autoloader on every tank so that people don't waste their time on grinding the wrong tanks. Does anybody else feel like that recently WG has gone the full money grubbing mode all other russian companies operate in? I'd say before that they were half but after a six month break it seems like they've been instructed by the russian government to extract as much wealth from fat stupid americans and british as possible. Or it could just be that maybe NA has autonomy with economy and we're seeing some of that good old fashioned "western" economic strategy that's responsible for the near bankruptcy of the country. Then again it's all they teach in college these days so it wouldn't be surprising. Usually coupled with silly clown  classes like "why white people are evil" and "all men rape"  I've always found it funny that you pay money to go to an institution designed and created by white men just to be told you're responsible for all the bad things in the world because of your skin color and gender all the while trying to recieve an education that will empower you to do things like building insfrastructure, farming, researching new ways of generating energy, curing diseases, healing the sick, or running a business so you can employ individuals that want to put food on their family's tables. Did I say farming? Like you wouldn't believe. That stuff requires science and discipline now and an understanding of complex machinery. The next time you laugh at a farmer for being "uneducated" or truckers for being fat racist rednecks, why don't you go ahead and remind yourself that your organic free range fresh imported pre-peeled oranges and crystal water don't magically appear at the supermarket prepackaged and ready to eat by themselves. Maybe I'm going off the rails here a little bit. I just love irony.

Battlecruiser #7 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 17:28

Major

• Players
  • 21391 battles

View PostClaus_Kellerman, on Nov 21 2016 - 09:55, said:

If you own an AMX 50B or a T57 Heavy you may not like what is about to happen.  The new Swedish heavies are coming.  They are autoloaders.  They are just about as fast as the AMX 50B.  They have fantastic turret armour making them impossible to penetrate when hull down.  And they have the best gun depression in the game for tier 10.  Sound balanced?  "Balanced" - Swedish for common sense.  Here is a review of the new Swedish line coming our way soon.

I was clicking them for 900 damage all day yesterday in my VK7201 and the TD is extremely vulnerable to HE. HE in the side or back on the cuckwagon pens almost every time.  Why the double post? Because I'm an idiot. If a mod could merge them that would be great.

Spanktankk #8 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 17:33

Major

• Players
  • 37001 battles
  • [KFB] KFB

New OP Line = MoneyGrab

Why do we act surprised every time?

WG #1 MO since 2012.  Just ask your Lowe/powercreep

fr0stbyt #9 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 18:03

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43982 battles

Good night sweet prince. :(

CheegiBreegi #10 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 18:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5670 battles

View PostMarshmellowTitanic, on Nov 21 2016 - 16:34, said:

Looks Like all you Arty haters are going to be Crying ** ARTY kill that Swede **

dude u need to chillax

Bolted_On #11 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 18:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 63985 battles

View PostCount_Scoobith, on Nov 21 2016 - 16:11, said:

OP..... and WGing just cashing in with people Free Exping too it. It'll be nerfed for sure.

https://youtu.be/0mwYhciPGpE?t=9m39s

Those Prem Bounces....

I've been playing wot for over 4 years.

Grind to the Foch 155...... nerfed to oblivion

Grind to the Waffle.....nerfed and then removed from the game

Grind to the Obj 268.....nerfed to oblivion

Grind to the T50 and T50-2 scouts.....both removed from the game

Needless to say, I won't be grinding the Swedish line.   No money from me WG, your past performance speaks volumes. 

Edited by Bolted_On, Nov 21 2016 - 18:53.

Battlecruiser #12 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 19:22

Major

• Players
  • 21391 battles

View PostBolted_On, on Nov 21 2016 - 12:52, said:

I've been playing wot for over 4 years.

Grind to the Foch 155...... nerfed to oblivion

Grind to the Waffle.....nerfed and then removed from the game

Grind to the Obj 268.....nerfed to oblivion

Grind to the T50 and T50-2 scouts.....both removed from the game

Needless to say, I won't be grinding the Swedish line.   No money from me WG, your past performance speaks volumes. 

Mechwarrior online does it more obviously. Every time a new "package" of op mechs is released, the previous ones get a balancing pass and the package goes up for sale and paying customers get three to six months of being unstoppable while the "plebs" wait patiently to be able to grind them in-game. There's always a new package coming out every three to six months.  I feel like that kind of cancer is the same kind refiguring the economic model in this game, but the joke is MWO devs get government subsidies to stay in business because they're canadians and use the cashgrab money from these "packages" to go party in vegas and buy five digit pricetag cosplay costumes to display on their imageboard. There's only maybe, a thousand or two people tops playing that at its peak times on the weekend, and of them it's the same 100 people or so that buy everything because they're old and have nothing better to spend their money on than nostalgia about that nerdy tabletop game they played when they were kids. Funnily enough PGI only started caring about MWO when their attempt to get on the spaceship money train derailed and crashed with no survivors. the release and fail of transverse was such a hilarious moment.

If WG is going down that route they will kill world of tanks. Russians don't like that stuff either and they're pretty used to abuse. Another game I play that is run by a rival russian developer to WG also gave into money creep something hard, way harder than this game has but I have faith that this tank will get the balance it needs before it hits life because WG has a somewhat reliable track record of not letting tanks be too ridiculous. AL's are ridiculous by nature, though.

khorender_1 #13 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 22:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6626 battles

View PostBattlecruiser, on Nov 21 2016 - 19:22, said:

Mechwarrior online does it more obviously. Every time a new "package" of op mechs is released, the previous ones get a balancing pass and the package goes up for sale and paying customers get three to six months of being unstoppable while the "plebs" wait patiently to be able to grind them in-game. There's always a new package coming out every three to six months.  I feel like that kind of cancer is the same kind refiguring the economic model in this game, but the joke is MWO devs get government subsidies to stay in business because they're canadians and use the cashgrab money from these "packages" to go party in vegas and buy five digit pricetag cosplay costumes to display on their imageboard. There's only maybe, a thousand or two people tops playing that at its peak times on the weekend, and of them it's the same 100 people or so that buy everything because they're old and have nothing better to spend their money on than nostalgia about that nerdy tabletop game they played when they were kids. Funnily enough PGI only started caring about MWO when their attempt to get on the spaceship money train derailed and crashed with no survivors. the release and fail of transverse was such a hilarious moment.

If WG is going down that route they will kill world of tanks. Russians don't like that stuff either and they're pretty used to abuse. Another game I play that is run by a rival russian developer to WG also gave into money creep something hard, way harder than this game has but I have faith that this tank will get the balance it needs before it hits life because WG has a somewhat reliable track record of not letting tanks be too ridiculous. AL's are ridiculous by nature, though.

That's the main reason I quit playing MWO, Clan balance and package sales ughhh

sugarcamp13 #14 Posted Nov 21 2016 - 23:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 19081 battles
  • [NAISU] NAISU

View PostMarshmellowTitanic, on Nov 21 2016 - 15:34, said:

Bwahahahahahahahaha ........

Looks like WG wants your Money really BAD . . . .  Buy that Gold Convert that XP ...:coin:

As for noobs like me, Oh well , No free XP to convert , no Credits , :harp:

and sure as ** DELETED EXPLETIVE ** am not going to spend any money now . . .:hiding:

OP Japan heavys that one hit almost everything their Tier and lower :trollface:

OP Czech tanks, Seriously, Germany Took over the Czech within 6 months Should be German not Czechs :trollface:

OP Swedish Tanks, and SERIOUSLY Sweden was Neutral and Never fought in the War:trollface:

Ya Ya for all you trolls ** Everyone can go up the Line and get the Tanks ** ,, Right if I want to waste Money on the Game and play 3000 MMs to get one and in the mean time all you Guys will have gotten your 4 Skill crews and my crew will be Lucky to be 80% cause Like i said

Not worth spending Money on WoT now :teethhappy:

A look into the mind of your average artillery loving 48 percenter

Battlecruiser #15 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 06:18

Major

• Players
  • 21391 battles

View Postsugarcamp13, on Nov 21 2016 - 17:51, said:

I happen to enjoy the presence of friendly artillery. If I have the impression they're semi decent I go for track shots more often than usual. It's an easy way to get free assist damage. They also serve as a back scratcher, if someone is dug in I can just light them and let indirect fire solve it instead of trying to gamble my hitpots on risky exchanges.

AppleTank8 #16 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 07:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19354 battles

So, The Krav has good speed, poor rotation, decent gun handing and basically near impossible to dig out at range, and great frontal armor

The T57 has workable speed, close range gun handling, Average frontal armor

The 50B has good speed, ok close range tho primary sniping, Non-existent armor.

Someone seems to have too many good things.

Big_Tidday_Goth_GF #17 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 08:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 18272 battles
  • [GSH] GSH
I'm a hipster and so I play tanks that don't have magazines

Xplato #18 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 08:11

Major

• Players
  • 18734 battles

View Postsugarcamp13, on Nov 21 2016 - 17:51, said:

I find it funny that every red/yellow is like "oh but the japanese Heavys Were OP at release too" sure the tier 5-6 heavys were, but anyone who was even decent saw that the most important part of the line the tier 9/10 were complete, and utter trash, and still are.

people who think the japanese heavys were good at high tiers don't know how to play the game.

Cpt_Zapp_Brannigan #19 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 13:14

Captain

• Players
  • 34164 battles
I destroyed a Kranvagn yesterday that was hull down with three shots to the front of the turret. Three HE rounds to the turret ears for 2000 damage and he was done.

_Brew_ #20 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 13:35

Major

• Players
  • 23081 battles
  • [HARM] HARM

I'm already partway through the AMX 50 120 and I don't have it in me to grind another line.  So I'll still settle for a 50b.

Also if you watch Quickybaby's video he shows you how to you hit them with HE from the front and do plenty of damage.

Start the video at 16:00 to see how to do major HE damage from the front.  Not only damage the tank, but also mess up the crew and modules.

Also, remember that just like any other autoloader, if you can get him to miss one or two shots you can always rush him during the reload.  If you have an ally you'll be able to kill him easily.

I also saw a video of someone doing a comparison test with the 50b, and at closer ranges the 50b penned the front upper plate of the hull of the Kranvagn 4 out of 4 shots using regular AP rounds.

I think that it will be situationally strong when hull down or angled on a ridgeline, it may even get hit with the nerf bat eventually on some stats (I think the historical armor stats are lower than the in-game model - there was a big post about that somewhere on the net), but I don't think it will be "unstoppable."

I'm also working my way up to an M53/55 and I'm going to have a field day picking on all the new Kranvagn owners, just to watch them squirm.  :D

I will say this...the Kranvagn game model looks phenomenal.  

Edited by _Brew_, Nov 23 2016 - 13:44.

Also tagged with Claus Kellerman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users