Jump to content


Cheating


  • Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Kelts #1 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 18:56

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29300 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014

We had a team of 8 players who were all not logged into the game and all their tanks blew up at the 0:00 mark. Basically they filled the team for no penalty then all loggeed out as the match started then logged into other accounts and played another battle at the same time. Love how top clans have to cheat/rig.

 

Does this fall under cheating? Not killing/firing upon enemy tanks, when its obvious that should be happening in normal play.

 

 

UPDATE: This is considered against the campaign rules!


Edited by Kelts, Dec 05 2016 - 04:46.


celiojedi #2 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 19:00

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9726 battles
  • 215
  • [-RBO-] -RBO-
  • Member since:
    08-15-2012

View PostKelts, on Nov 23 2016 - 18:56, said:

We had a team of 8 players who were all not logged into the game and all their tanks blew up at the 0:00 mark. Basically they filled the team for no penalty then all loggeed out as the match started then logged into other accounts and played another battle at the same time. Love how top clans have to cheat/rig.

 

Does this fall under cheating? Not killing/firing upon enemy tanks, when its obvious that should be happening in normal play.

 

 

Bots this are piss me off this days ! the past weekend x5 if remember, every battle it was 3 to 5 players using BOTS. 

Hellsfog #3 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 19:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 31306 battles
  • 4,102
  • [WONKA] WONKA
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011
All I can tell you to send in a replay to support.  Check the campaign rules to confirm that there isn't a special email you need to use.  

JustinC_redline #4 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 19:10

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25884 battles
  • 286
  • Member since:
    10-15-2014
Wats a top clan?  Is top clan still a thing? 

Terror_knight2006 #5 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 19:17

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4133 battles
  • 105
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

View PostKelts, on Nov 23 2016 - 09:56, said:

We had a team of 8 players who were all not logged into the game and all their tanks blew up at the 0:00 mark. Basically they filled the team for no penalty then all loggeed out as the match started then logged into other accounts and played another battle at the same time. Love how top clans have to cheat/rig.

 

Does this fall under cheating? Not killing/firing upon enemy tanks, when its obvious that should be happening in normal play.

 

 

​Probably bots. Should be reported as Inaction/Bot.

Heldar #6 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 19:18

    Major

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 29211 battles
  • 2,984
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
send a replay in to support.   Thats pretty much the only thing you can do about it, and it will be taken care of.

Markd73 #7 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 19:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 28830 battles
  • 3,670
  • [AOS] AOS
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostKelts, on Nov 23 2016 - 17:56, said:

We had a team of 8 players who were all not logged into the game and all their tanks blew up at the 0:00 mark. Basically they filled the team for no penalty then all loggeed out as the match started then logged into other accounts and played another battle at the same time. Love how top clans have to cheat/rig.

 

Does this fall under cheating? Not killing/firing upon enemy tanks, when its obvious that should be happening in normal play.

 

 

That sounds less than fun.

 

How do you logically jump from one incident to "Love how top clans have to cheat/rig."? Seems like a bit of a stretch.

 

 



Manimal__ #8 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 19:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 36994 battles
  • 3,273
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

View PostKelts, on Nov 23 2016 - 09:56, said:

. Basically they filled the team for no penalty then all loggeed out as the match started then logged into other accounts and played another battle at the same time.

 

How do you know they did that?

tod914 #9 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 20:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 51304 battles
  • 2,228
  • [RDNKS] RDNKS
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
Upload the replays at wotreplays.com 

BoilerBandsman #10 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 21:15

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11391 battles
  • 1,133
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    01-31-2011

Oh look, it's this thread again: http://forum.worldof...lties-for-real/

 

I'm too lazy to copy paste the correct answer from the last whine cycle, please refer to the following link: http://forum.worldof...0#entry10373610

 

 



sgtj00 #11 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 21:30

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3489 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    03-23-2012

This has been verified to be within the rules last campaign and you complaining is crazy considering you benefited from the action. If they didn't show you would have got 0 points so instead of posting threads accusing someone of cheating maybe you should be thanking them?



Hellsfog #12 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 22:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 31306 battles
  • 4,102
  • [WONKA] WONKA
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostBoilerBandsman, on Nov 23 2016 - 15:15, said:

Oh look, it's this thread again: http://forum.worldof...lties-for-real/

 

I'm too lazy to copy paste the correct answer from the last whine cycle, please refer to the following link: http://forum.worldof...0#entry10373610

 

 

 

Did UV die after that or did all the whiners leave? Just curious.

Anyway, the OP's complaint is a little different. UV was complaining that RS (sorry if I have that wrong) was joining battles with inactive tanks. The tanks would be there to shoot but nobody driving them so the other team would get some fame points for the win.  OP is complaining that they ready up and immediately leave battle so their tanks blow up and nobody gets fame points.  The first is a clan trying to do the right thing. The second is simply being [edited].



NatalieMarsThePrincess #13 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 23:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21284 battles
  • 1,229
  • [_T_] _T_
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013
Wait. They had 8 tanks, all inactive, and you couldn't kill them before the timer got to zero...

_not_that_guy_again_ #14 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 23:55

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

View PostHellsfog, on Nov 23 2016 - 22:16, said:

 

Did UV die after that or did all the whiners leave? Just curious.

Anyway, the OP's complaint is a little different. UV was complaining that RS (sorry if I have that wrong) was joining battles with inactive tanks. The tanks would be there to shoot but nobody driving them so the other team would get some fame points for the win.  OP is complaining that they ready up and immediately leave battle so their tanks blow up and nobody gets fame points.  The first is a clan trying to do the right thing. The second is simply being [edited].

 

No, OP is saying after the 15 minute timer ran out the tanks blew up like they do at the end of pubs when someone backs out to garage. The winning team still gets points and the losing team doesn't get any, but they also avoid taking a penalty.

 

View PostGeorgetheprincess, on Nov 23 2016 - 23:32, said:

Wait. They had 8 tanks, all inactive, and you couldn't kill them before the timer got to zero...

 

Basically this ^^^^^  If you couldn't kill 8 inactive tanks in 15 minutes what makes you think you would have won the fight. I'd be happy with the free points and quit complaining.

Kelts #15 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 00:27

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29300 battles
  • 178
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014
I was just asking, If I were [edited]and complaining I would name and shame. I didn't realize this was a "tactic"

Hellsfog #16 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 00:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 31306 battles
  • 4,102
  • [WONKA] WONKA
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View Post_not_that_guy_again_, on Nov 23 2016 - 17:55, said:

 

No, OP is saying after the 15 minute timer ran out the tanks blew up like they do at the end of pubs when someone backs out to garage. The winning team still gets points and the losing team doesn't get any, but they also avoid taking a penalty.

 

^ this is what I said.

Basically this ^^^^^  If you couldn't kill 8 inactive tanks in 15 minutes what makes you think you would have won the fight. I'd be happy with the free points and quit complaining.

 

Umm, did you read what I wrote or only one sentence?



flyins #17 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 04:20

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6962 battles
  • 153
  • [POSHY] POSHY
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
Report MAHOU for cheating

_not_that_guy_again_ #18 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 06:19

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

View PostHellsfog, on Nov 24 2016 - 00:29, said:

 

Umm, did you read what I wrote or only one sentence?

 

ok, guess I didn't fully understand what you meant then. I thought you meant as soon as the battle starts all the tanks blow up removing the opportunity for fame points. Guess we are now on the same page that PRAV had 15 minutes to kill 8 afk tanks, which then blew up after failure to kill them. The main point of difference then would be your statement of nobody getting fame points. I stated that the team with afk tanks got 0 and PRAV did/should have gotten some.

Mort #19 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 06:36

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 23256 battles
  • 1,038
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-15-2010

Two questions:

 

  1. How did you spend 15 minutes in a battle without realizing that your opponents were all AFK?
  2. What is your definition of a "top clan"?


NeZiak #20 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 09:04

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16473 battles
  • 166
  • [FADES] FADES
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013

View PostTanTanTankJustinC__O_OII, on Nov 23 2016 - 18:10, said:

Wats a top clan?  Is top clan still a thing? 

 

why you troll?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users