[World of Tanks] WoT 0.9.16_6

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

3rdBattalion5thMarines #21 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 10:24

Private

• Players
  • 24939 battles
  • [3B5M] 3B5M

Great 1st you don't rest my x2 at 3 am this morning and now you take the server down after I activate a experience boost...could you guys make my night any better? you already nerfed my spg's down to mostly hit dirt, added more spg's, take away my T57 spg and replace it with three other worse spg's then Nerf arty some more, then let take out cross team chat because people were getting their feelings hurt (so sad for them, I mean after all you had a censored chat option and a chat turn off option they could of used already).  Since you make changes so much why don't you add more rank to tank crews? make the commander stop at four stars or something, put more real military insignia's out there for people to put on their tanks  do every insignia according to each country's military branches, so those in those countries and those branches can put their insignia on their tank  even the branches that don't have tanks in real life, your players served in those branches like the Navy,Air Force and Coast Guard. I'm sure there are Navy and Air Force and Coast Guard guys that play this game that would love to put their branch of service on their tank. You already have the Army. Now add the United States Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard. and like I said add the other countries branches of military as tank marking. It's something I bet all your service and prior service members would love to have the option to do. a little P.R. suggestion for ya.

Edited by LanceCorporalSmith, Nov 24 2016 - 10:48.

CCCP_GDR #22 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 10:58

Major

• Players
  • 81633 battles

View PostDoomslinger, on Nov 23 2016 - 17:23, said:

All the warsack users will be angry as they have to install it all again. :teethhappy:

AMEN, I think they should have a new patch weekly.  In other words, USE MODS GO TO JAIL!

CCCP_GDR #23 Posted Nov 24 2016 - 11:02

Major

• Players
  • 81633 battles

View PostLanceCorporalSmith, on Nov 24 2016 - 01:24, said:

Great 1st you don't rest my x2 at 3 am this morning and now you take the server down after I activate a experience boost...could you guys make my night any better? you already nerfed my spg's down to mostly hit dirt, added more spg's, take away my T57 spg and replace it with three other worse spg's then Nerf arty some more, then let take out cross team chat because people were getting their feelings hurt (so sad for them, I mean after all you had a censored chat option and a chat turn off option they could of used already).  Since you make changes so much why don't you add more rank to tank crews? make the commander stop at four stars or something, put more real military insignia's out there for people to put on their tanks  do every insignia according to each country's military branches, so those in those countries and those branches can put their insignia on their tank  even the branches that don't have tanks in real life, your players served in those branches like the Navy,Air Force and Coast Guard. I'm sure there are Navy and Air Force and Coast Guard guys that play this game that would love to put their branch of service on their tank. You already have the Army. Now add the United States Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard. and like I said add the other countries branches of military as tank marking. It's something I bet all your service and prior service members would love to have the option to do. a little P.R. suggestion for ya.

HE'S RIGHT!   We need more logos like the NVA LOGO on the T-55A available in the garage as you have the Taiwan Logo there.

The need to allow NVA (East German) veterans to use their proud logo as well is an important part of the game.

rafael4424 #24 Posted Nov 28 2016 - 23:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
ataquen

Kage_Gaigan #25 Posted Mar 04 2017 - 16:22

Private

• Players
  • 9906 battles

I had just come back to playing about 2 weeks ago. What is this "Days of Rental left"?

ImaKillYou #26 Posted Mar 05 2017 - 18:51

Captain

• Players
  • 27437 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT
do you just post your questions on any random thread and expect an answer?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users