Jump to content


What's that? I hear something? OH GOD WHA-- *GUESS WHO'S BACK* *BACK AGAIN* *TELL A FRIE...


  • Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

Tolos #21 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:18

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,445
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View Post_Tsavo, on Nov 29 2016 - 01:17, said:

 

But my floaty boaty account is locked to the Yankeeland servers!

 

 

Makea da new 1 !!!*

_Tsavo_ #22 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:19

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostTolos, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:18, said:

 

Makea da new 1 !!!*

 

But my ducat boats are over here D:

 

 

(I do have an EU account named _Tsavo_ with a handful of battles, but no floatboat action there *yet* )


Edited by _Tsavo, Nov 29 2016 - 02:19.


Tolos #23 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:21

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,445
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View Post_Tsavo, on Nov 29 2016 - 01:19, said:

 

But my ducat boats are over here D:

 

 

(I do have an EU account named _Tsavo_ with a handful of battles, but no floatboat action there *yet* )

 

Yea I made a new account cause I couldnt remember the info of the old one. Made the most of the EU sales for premiums and gooooooooooold. 

 

PS I suck so hard in the Belfast...



CheekiBreeki_ #24 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:21

    Major

  • Banned
  • 46212 battles
  • 3,989
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
HELLO

G3nst3r #25 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:25

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 15910 battles
  • 857
  • [I-U-D] I-U-D
  • Member since:
    09-19-2015

View PostRin_, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:00, said:

Nice to see you back! While I doubt you know me, I have made good use of your guides in the past.

 

Rin said it best and I echo his statement.....I find you insightful, comical and just all around seem to be a decent dude....bumming for your troubles that caused your absence and glad to see you back.

_Tsavo_ #26 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:25

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostMudman24, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:14, said:

Welcome back!

 

View PostGaiusMaximus202, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:15, said:

Welcome back!

 

 

View PostStrike_Witch_Tomoko, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:16, said:

 

 

I.. uh... forgot you do the pony thing.  

 

I retort with:

 

 

Also: Hey there Coldiepuppers <3



_Tsavo_ #27 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:27

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostCheekiBreeki_, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:21, said:

HELLO

 

 

Sup.  C:

View PostG3nst3r, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:25, said:

 

Rin said it best and I echo his statement.....I find you insightful, comical and just all around seem to be a decent dude....bumming for your troubles that caused your absence and glad to see you back.

 

 

=D



GP_Large #28 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 58560 battles
  • 1,761
  • Member since:
    08-08-2012

Hey man...

 

Welcome Back...

We missed you here...


 

The place hasn't been the same without you....



_Tsavo_ #29 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:28

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostTolos, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:21, said:

 

Yea I made a new account cause I couldnt remember the info of the old one. Made the most of the EU sales for premiums and gooooooooooold. 

 

PS I suck so hard in the Belfast...

 

But-but-but D:

 

Fine, I guess I can grind my American DDs again.  WILFORD BRIMLEY WITH LIBERTY SHIP MEDICAL!  Have you or a loved one ever been diagnosed with Torpeedus?



_Tsavo_ #30 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:29

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostGP_Large, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:28, said:

Hey man...

 

Welcome Back...

We missed you here...


 

The place hasn't been the same without you....

 

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy C:

 

Well, it's time to bring the fun back :D



SapFireMC #31 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:29

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 4200 battles
  • 1,256
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015
Welcome back!

saru_richard #32 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:31

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26711 battles
  • 2,239
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    08-19-2015
welcome back and well... i hope you are prepare for the advent of new pen mechanics that allow 1 mm of armor bounce 183 mm AP and two new Tier X's that have ridicules armor schemes 

ToothDecay #33 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 26964 battles
  • 6,014
  • [NARC] NARC
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View Post_Tsavo, on Nov 28 2016 - 19:56, said:

*Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's backda-na-na*

 

Uh...

yeah, that.  HAI!

 

That's right, fellas!  I have returned from the dusty wastelands, bearing a sack full of sass, fresh ideas, and a new mindset and I'm here to stink up the joint!  I kid, I actually need to go back and rewrite a bunch of my guides, my newbie guides, and specific tank guides.  Those'll come with time!  I vanished for some reasons, particularly the outing of my personal information with malicious intent, and the ball on that is rolling enough that I'm ready to be back in action!  Action Tsavo, I guess?  Lame super hero, that one.  Trust me.

 

So what's new, kiddos?

 

And to my fellow forumites, I say to you:

 

STAY SCHWIFTY!

 

 

 

 

C:

 

It is good to be back!

 

 

Welcome back, T.  I wish for you to be able to again play with reckless abandon.

_Tsavo_ #34 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:31

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostSapFireMC, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:29, said:

Welcome back!

 

=D

WulfeHound #35 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 12919 battles
  • 26,179
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Oh, if we want platoon sometime I got a Type 59...

Tolos #36 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:34

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,445
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View Post_Tsavo, on Nov 29 2016 - 01:28, said:

 

But-but-but D:

 

Fine, I guess I can grind my American DDs again.  WILFORD BRIMLEY WITH LIBERTY SHIP MEDICAL!  Have you or a loved one ever been diagnosed with Torpeedus?

 

Funnily enough, I just had to have a torpedoectomy, after 5 hours of surgery they finally manage to remove the 10 torps that had inserted themselves into my Arizona lol.

NiteDog #37 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 29493 battles
  • 7,071
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011
Welcome Back!

_Tsavo_ #38 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:37

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostSapFireMC, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:29, said:

Welcome back!

 

View Postsaru_richard, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:31, said:

welcome back and well... i hope you are prepare for the advent of new pen mechanics that allow 1 mm of armor bounce 183 mm AP and two new Tier X's that have ridicules armor schemes 

 

=D

The new line of heavies has me all:

View PostToothDecay, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:31, said:

 

Welcome back, T.  I wish for you to be able to again play with reckless abandon.

 

Oh hey there, Decay!  Recently reminded of your name when I had to have a tooth drilled and filled D:

 

Also: HELLO THAR

View PostWulfeHound, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:32, said:

Oh, if we want platoon sometime I got a Type 59...

 

Say Whaaaaaa!?

 

Now you and Avalon have the Hype-59.  I sense triple toons in the immediate future =D

 



Ray_PhotoGoth #39 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:37

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 23428 battles
  • 707
  • Member since:
    05-15-2014
Well, I was having fun at this game but now WG won't get any money anymore because they let you play. You are worse than arty, MM and RNG combined...

Oh, sorry. I thought you were Uberdice :)

_Tsavo_ #40 Posted Nov 29 2016 - 02:39

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • 19,526
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostTolos, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:34, said:

 

Funnily enough, I just had to have a torpedoectomy, after 5 hours of surgery they finally manage to remove the 10 torps that had inserted themselves into my Arizona lol.

 

This is where I'd platoon my EU Arizona

 

*If I had one!*

 

I do have her on NA, though.

View PostNiteDog, on Nov 28 2016 - 20:35, said:

Welcome Back!

 

=D HEI THERE NITE




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users