If You Were Banned

• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

WarStore #481 Posted Dec 10 2016 - 04:43

Major

• Players
  • 39528 battles

View PostHellsfog, on Dec 09 2016 - 01:39, said:

Careful with those allegations.  He'll report you to GhostPrime who is keeping a secret list of anyone who accuses him of being connected to that web site. Retribution is coming...soontm

Speaking of that....yesterday I was surprised by a PM in my message box.

Spoiler

The guy and his friends are some kind of forum SJWs. This one in particular is a special snowflake, a true follower of the free speech principles. He only likes those who agree with him in everything, kinda like a very nice fella called Ernesto Guevara, and wanna shut down anyone who says what he doesn't like. Goes cry to the mods every damn time and everythig is a big conspiracy by WoTlabs. Talks about a systematic campaign but owns a site with his friends with only one garbage goal in mind.

And all of that only because he doesn't wanna take responsibility for his defeats and wanna blame MM, WoTlabs or whatever. A real leftist. Nothing is his fault.

eraser1 #482 Posted Dec 10 2016 - 23:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19309 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Thanks for the share WarStore. I would like to make an amendment to this:

View Posteraser1, on Dec 07 2016 - 23:02, said:

I am simply dumbfounded at the sheer hypocrisy of some individuals, but man... does this guy take the cake. Not once has he provided a valid counter-point to ANYTHING posted against his views; rather, he insults and/or "ignores" them. Then he has the audacity to call them immature, insults them, all the while speaking as though he's a great individual above all of that. And then he spews the same bombast again as if repeating it somehow improves its validity.

When he gets called out on doing all of the above, he runs away and complains to moderators claiming that WE chase HIM around the forums and insult him. Best of all, he starts pulling the "flattery" card hoping the moderators will listen to him.

Guess what: This is a forum; a place for discussion. You post your opinion, and I chose to post my opinion otherwise; in this case, with an argument countering his opinion with no insults involved.

HE then "retaliates" against ME by insulting me after I bring up point after point against him, without providing any real counter-point(s). He refuses to discuss rationally, even once. Instead, whenever something against his opinions are posted, he (probably) reports them and starts a new [edited]storm, thus fueling his beliefs that all we do is run around and jump on all of his posts.

I must commend the moderators for how they handled his report/PM/whatever WarStore posted.

sela #483 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 18:44

Major

• Players
  • 34121 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Image

RingZero #484 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 18:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 21363 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Sela!!!  My favorite streamer!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guido1212 #485 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 18:57

Community Contributor

• Players
  • 81541 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
I'm reporting this thread for crimes against grammanity.

RagingPotatoX #486 Posted Dec 25 2016 - 22:44

Private

• Players
  • 16351 battles

View PostPrometh3us, on Dec 07 2016 - 23:02, said:

AGAIN ill ask. Where is the proof?

Or are you going to write another TLDR post of crap. Sela got that mod overturned because WG hadn't stated at the time what was illegal and legal. You can't argue that as a valid point. It is now illegal.

And HOW do you know they came from unicum clans? Is it because you'll never achieve that skill level of play? Or are you just jealous of them, so you try to ruin their image?

Guess all the good League, Starcraft, and whatever else top players cheat too, since you know, they are so good! They must have created the cheats too, because they are too good.

Your logic is flawed, as is your arguments. Perhaps if WG bans a significant chunk of top players and posts the evidence for said bans, then you have proof. UNTIL then all you have is allegations.

Also, stop ignoring everyone who stands up to you, it makes you look bad because it means you don't care to validate your points.

you want proof here tell me how i in an udes behind huge rock 10 X the size of the udes was getting shot through that such roch i'll tell you how terrain leveling that's how i get killed a lot wargaming needs to develop and update that not only detects illegal mods but automatically issues a permanent IP ban on anyone that has been detected by such software they do how the know how to do it my question is why haven't they did it it's because wargaming don't give a flying [edited]anymore it's about money now not having the best and  realistic game anymore it's about having another lame and cheap [edited]arcade game full of cheats hacks and illegal mods that is why i left wargaming eight years ago making money is one thing but nurffing tanks from thier original specs cause of cry babies crying this tank or that tank is op just to get it nurffed [edited]that i love world of tanks but in the last few years it has turned into a big joke of a game and not a funny joke a lameass joke sometimes wonder why i still bother with it and wargaming i was with wargaming developing and beta testing this gaming 13 years ago up to eight years ago before and after it's release to the public on a stand alone browser before we were using explore based beta browser so you can't tell me there's no illegal mods i know the truth about all of it so does wargaming so stop claiming there's not and yes most of the so called good players with the highest stats are using illegal mods wargaming knows this for a fact and before to long they will address that issue once and for all this i promise you so my advise to anyone using any mods you might want to delete them from your system this is the only warning you'll get wargaming won't give you that but i am but just this once so have a very merry tankmas and a happy tank year cause there are going to be alot of things changing in wargaming and world of tanks this year so i'd get ready for those changes thank you for your time and patients  

Sunserrae #487 Posted Dec 25 2016 - 23:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 15962 battles

View PostTLWiz, on Nov 29 2016 - 14:30, said:

I do not think that 1% of the NA playerbase ever looks at the forum -  but I do believe that WG is starting to hit the cheat modders and I am good with that.  I doubt there are a huge number of them but good riddance.  Maybe we'll see fewer obviously botting tanks?

Agreed. 

I also do not think that NA players on the whole have an issue with cheat mods to the point of say EU/RU. With that being said, I would bet that WG could narrow down cheaters by the following criteria..... clans + neckbeard (blue, teal, purple). So if you take the 1% of those who are neckbeards, and then the added percentage of the server(s) that are in clans, you could find most or all of the cheat mods. I doubt searching the general 99% of player base that is yellow (via wn8) on down would get you a lot of mod packs. 

:trollface:

RagingPotatoX #488 Posted Dec 25 2016 - 23:06

Private

• Players
  • 16351 battles
and also as far as which mods are legal or illegal goes the way wargaming has it written is any mod that is not embedded in the game by wargaming is to be considered illegal useless otherwise notified so that means if wargaming hasn't said a mods is legal then no mods are legal except those they accept as being legal which means they don't need an official list of illegal mods only a list of the legal mods as proof if it's not on the list then it's illegal that simple cut and dry

RagingPotatoX #489 Posted Dec 25 2016 - 23:12

Private

• Players
  • 16351 battles

View PostSunserrae, on Dec 25 2016 - 22:05, said:

Agreed. 

I also do not think that NA players on the whole have an issue with cheat mods to the point of say EU/RU. With that being said, I would bet that WG could narrow down cheaters by the following criteria..... clans + neckbeard (blue, teal, purple). So if you take the 1% of those who are neckbeards, and then the added percentage of the server(s) that are in clans, you could find most or all of the cheat mods. I doubt searching the general 99% of player base that is yellow (via wn8) on down would get you a lot of mod packs. 

:trollface:

that's where your wrong both NA east and west server players complain daily about the illegal mods and want something done the only ones that don't complain is the ones using them and defending the use of such mods i listen to it everyday 50-60 times a day by different players and it's time wargaming listens as well and does something about it 

they did put the legal mods in the game so all that is left is to get rid of anyone and everyone that is using the illegal mods and then the mods problem will be solved

Sunserrae #490 Posted Dec 25 2016 - 23:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 15962 battles

View Postrebelworrior81, on Dec 25 2016 - 22:12, said:

that's where your wrong both NA east and west server players complain daily about the illegal mods and want something done the only ones that don't complain is the ones using them and defending the use of such mods i listen to it everyday 50-60 times a day by different players and it's time wargaming listens as well and does something about it 

they did put the legal mods in the game so all that is left is to get rid of anyone and everyone that is using the illegal mods and then the mods problem will be solved

This must be a tier 10 problem that, again, is effecting those in CLANS and/or neckbeard leet players. 

I can tell you the middle tiers rarely have an issue, and when there is something questionable, it is almost always a neckbeard/clan player. 

So back to the point, WG can and should be able to find most of the players using such things by looking in that segment of the playerbase.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users