shutting down os osx

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Enderclaire #1 Posted Nov 30 2016 - 22:43

Private

• -Players-
  • 1 battle

Help plz! 

I keep trying to open wot and there is just a pop up that appears for a couple seconds saying shutting down. I have tried re downloading it a bunch of times and it still doesn't work...

Thanks~

Lethalhavoc #2 Posted Nov 30 2016 - 23:06

Major

• Players
  • 38720 battles
Try deleting this /Users/yourname/Library/Application Support/World of Tanks/Bottles/worldoftanks/drive_c/users/crossover/Application Data/Wargaming.net/

See if it helps.

black_colt #3 Posted Dec 01 2016 - 01:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 3704 battles

View PostEnderclaire, on Nov 30 2016 - 13:43, said:

Help plz! 

I keep trying to open wot and there is just a pop up that appears for a couple seconds saying shutting down. I have tried re downloading it a bunch of times and it still doesn't work...

Thanks~

An even easier method ...

Download the Studly Utility - look for a post from dstud208 to find the link in his signature

Make sure that the WoT Mac Wrapper is shut down.  Open [Activity Monitor] and ensure there are no world_of_tanks processes running - if so - quit them

Open the Studly Utility - go to [World of Tanks][Troubleshooting] and click on [Fix "Shutting Down" Bug]

Launch the WoT Mac Wrapper and click on [Play]

UPDATED: If you have not used the WoT Mac Wrapper in several days then I suggest you do the following immediately after clicking on the [Fix "Shutting Down" Bug] button:

After clicking on [Fix "Shutting Down" Bug] click on [Disable Torrents], and then click on [Force Update]

Edited by black_colt, Dec 01 2016 - 16:40.

NVGaming1 #4 Posted Feb 15 2017 - 03:37

Private

• -Players-
  • 728 battles
  • [PARAL] PARAL
The best way is definitely dstud208's Studly Utility.

Christopher_Columbass #5 Posted Mar 01 2017 - 01:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16054 battles

View Postblack_colt, on Dec 01 2016 - 01:32, said:

An even easier method ...

Download the Studly Utility - look for a post from dstud208 to find the link in his signature

Make sure that the WoT Mac Wrapper is shut down.  Open [Activity Monitor] and ensure there are no world_of_tanks processes running - if so - quit them

Open the Studly Utility - go to [World of Tanks][Troubleshooting] and click on [Fix "Shutting Down" Bug]

UPDATED: If you have not used the WoT Mac Wrapper in several days then I suggest you do the following immediately after clicking on the [Fix "Shutting Down" Bug] button:

After clicking on [Fix "Shutting Down" Bug] click on [Disable Torrents], and then click on [Force Update]

OMFG  THANK YOU SO MUCH XDDDDDDD

black_colt #6 Posted Mar 01 2017 - 16:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 3704 battles

View PostRenamedUser_1016686975, on Feb 28 2017 - 16:19, said:

OMFG  THANK YOU SO MUCH XDDDDDDD

Glad that worked for you.

I cannot accept all of the thanks for this - I only aggregate the steps that you need depending on your issue - dstud208 deserves all of the thanks for creating the Studly Utility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users