Jump to content


Advent calendar WOT bonus code?


  • Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

frontflip2cool #41 Posted Dec 12 2016 - 22:50

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13195 battles
  • 286
  • [HAPPY] HAPPY
  • Member since:
    12-13-2014
what is the code for December 10th?

RunninKurt #42 Posted Dec 12 2016 - 22:51

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19642 battles
  • 1,872
  • [POSHY] POSHY
  • Member since:
    01-07-2012

View PostLICK1TYSPLIT, on Dec 12 2016 - 09:52, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit 

 

All these flavors... and you choose to be salty. Why?

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Dec 13 2016 - 01:51.


Lethalhavoc #43 Posted Dec 18 2016 - 14:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View PostRunninKurt, on Dec 12 2016 - 10:41, said:

I bet this will be like the WGLNA Finals fiasco, where there's only going to be like 1,000 codes redeemable, regardless if you managed to find all of them.

 

No, it's the Christmas code.

Every year WG gives out a code for the holidays, while they can only be used once per account, they are unlimited in number.

It's usually a day of premium and a consumable or 2.



Lethalhavoc #44 Posted Dec 18 2016 - 14:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View PostLethalhavoc, on Dec 05 2016 - 00:33, said:

NZGJK3HKB6

This is just for me, so I can find the damn thing when it's finally complete and it probably gives us 10% off a Lowe.

 

View Postfrontflip2cool, on Dec 12 2016 - 17:50, said:

what is the code for December 10th?

 



LuckyStrike_MFT #45 Posted Dec 19 2016 - 01:46

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 35723 battles
  • 21
  • [APD] APD
  • Member since:
    11-04-2012
I really hope this code is for an inscription that says "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine". 

MomijiBinboda #46 Posted Dec 19 2016 - 19:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22756 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013

:izmena:Update people just 2 more to complete to code:izmena:

 

so now the code is :

 

NZ - GJ - K3 - HK - B6 - M4 - __ - __

 

the dates i posted was to get an idea of what day they might come out only got DEC. 19 right, so those who can't see the code this it where it stands right now.  

 

6 out of 8 on the advent calendar so far just 2 more for the complete code.

 

Plus you don't have to worry about missing the code you can just go back and still scratch the yellow off. I know because my laptop hard drive deep6'd me and i using my desktop clanker to see if i could and was still able to scratched them out.

 

the dates the code came out on (with tank name) if you want to check are dec. 1(PzIII K) - 4(Patton KR) - 7(KV220) - 12(M56 Scorpio) - 17(E25) - 19(Cromwell B) - and the last 2 we have to check everyday now:hiding:

 

Consider yourself up to date now 


Edited by MomijiBinboda, Dec 19 2016 - 19:14.


MapleOne #47 Posted Dec 19 2016 - 19:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 26561 battles
  • 2,465
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013
M4....is the code bit for today

MapleOne #48 Posted Dec 19 2016 - 19:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 26561 battles
  • 2,465
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View PostMomijiBinboda, on Dec 19 2016 - 19:12, said:

:izmena:Update people just 2 more to complete to code:izmena:

 

so now the code is :

 

NZ - GJ - K3 - HK - B6 - M4 - __ - __

 

the dates i posted was to get an idea of what day they might come out only got DEC. 19 right, so those who can't see the code this it where it stands right now.  

 

6 out of 8 on the advent calendar so far just 2 more for the complete code.

 

Plus you don't have to worry about missing the code you can just go back and still scratch the yellow off. I know because my laptop hard drive deep6'd me and i using my desktop clanker to see if i could and was still able to scratched them out.

 

the dates the code came out on (with tank name) if you want to check are dec. 1(PzIII K) - 4(Patton KR) - 7(KV220) - 12(M56 Scorpio) - 17(E25) - 19(Cromwell B) - and the last we have to check everyday now:hiding:

 

Consider yourself up to date now 

 

dammm beat me buy about a min...thanks mate.

MomijiBinboda #49 Posted Dec 19 2016 - 19:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22756 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013

View PostMapleOne, on Dec 19 2016 - 12:14, said:

 

dammm beat me buy about a min...thanks mate.

 

you are welcome

 



HeroEnVec #50 Posted Dec 20 2016 - 04:50

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 40311 battles
  • 1,471
  • Member since:
    07-26-2010

It'll be for 5 female crew.  Also WG plans to refund every dime you have ever spent on the game, lol.

 

(thanks for keeping this up to date btw)



FireHammer1234 #51 Posted Dec 20 2016 - 10:38

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 34830 battles
  • 11
  • [THC-1] THC-1
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostMomijiBinboda, on Dec 19 2016 - 12:12, said:

:izmena:Update people just 2 more to complete to code:izmena:

 

so now the code is :

 

NZ - GJ - K3 - HK - B6 - M4 - __ - __

 

the dates i posted was to get an idea of what day they might come out only got DEC. 19 right, so those who can't see the code this it where it stands right now.  

 

6 out of 8 on the advent calendar so far just 2 more for the complete code.

 

Plus you don't have to worry about missing the code you can just go back and still scratch the yellow off. I know because my laptop hard drive deep6'd me and i using my desktop clanker to see if i could and was still able to scratched them out.

 

the dates the code came out on (with tank name) if you want to check are dec. 1(PzIII K) - 4(Patton KR) - 7(KV220) - 12(M56 Scorpio) - 17(E25) - 19(Cromwell B) - and the last 2 we have to check everyday now:hiding:

 

Consider yourself up to date now 

 

Well now this is interesting ....

 

I'm now wondering if the code varies from area to area as I have codes on the same days as this ...  however I get different codes!!

DAY 1- QD

DAY 4- WE

DAY 7- 3L

DAY 12- 2M

DAY 17- 4S

DAY 19- A2

based on this pattern I would guess the next 2 codes would come :

DAY 21-

DAY 24-

 

The interesting thing is this :

upon re-checking on DAY 1 and DAY 4

I saw and recorded on paper 2 different codes then I can see on the calendar now!

DAY 1- NZ

DAY 4- GJ

which match your code pattern, yet I'm seeing different ones now.

Anyone got any ideas?

 

The other issue I am wondering about is the format to enter the code ... according to the template it is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

which makes the 8 sets too short.  So will it simply be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX?

 

Tank on Tankers!!:coin:


Edited by _FyreHammer_, Dec 20 2016 - 10:47.


Sparreaux #52 Posted Dec 20 2016 - 14:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18189 battles
  • 18
  • [AOC] AOC
  • Member since:
    08-14-2012

So far I have NZ-GJ-K3-HK-B6-M4.

 

And it is rumored to be a weird looking Tier 2 baby tank.



Striker_70 #53 Posted Dec 20 2016 - 14:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostLuckyStrike_MFT, on Dec 18 2016 - 18:46, said:

I really hope this code is for an inscription that says "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine". 

 

You'll shoot your eye out kid.

Sparreaux #54 Posted Dec 20 2016 - 14:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18189 battles
  • 18
  • [AOC] AOC
  • Member since:
    08-14-2012

View Post_FyreHammer_, on Dec 20 2016 - 04:38, said:

 

Well now this is interesting ....

 

I'm now wondering if the code varies from area to area as I have codes on the same days as this ...  however I get different codes!!

DAY 1- QD

DAY 4- WE

DAY 7- 3L

DAY 12- 2M

DAY 17- 4S

DAY 19- A2

based on this pattern I would guess the next 2 codes would come :

DAY 21-

DAY 24-

 

The interesting thing is this :

upon re-checking on DAY 1 and DAY 4

I saw and recorded on paper 2 different codes then I can see on the calendar now!

DAY 1- NZ

DAY 4- GJ

which match your code pattern, yet I'm seeing different ones now.

Anyone got any ideas?

 

The other issue I am wondering about is the format to enter the code ... according to the template it is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

which makes the 8 sets too short.  So will it simply be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX?

 

Tank on Tankers!!:coin:

 

It is most likely region specific, but the last post that I put up is what I have so far on the North American Region.

Lethalhavoc #55 Posted Dec 23 2016 - 12:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View PostLethalhavoc, on Dec 05 2016 - 00:33, said:

NZGJK3HKB6M45Y

This is just for me, so I can find the damn thing when it's finally complete and it probably gives us 10% off a Lowe.

 



Gamma_383 #56 Posted Dec 23 2016 - 12:52

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 31760 battles
  • 318
  • [-KKT-] -KKT-
  • Member since:
    03-25-2013

i got   NZGJK3HKB6M45Y __ 

prob LTP or i hope Moon sphere tank



spud_tuber #57 Posted Dec 23 2016 - 15:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 57807 battles
  • 8,142
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013
Edit:  I can't count.  Nevermind.

Verblonde #58 Posted Dec 23 2016 - 15:40

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17996 battles
  • 2,978
  • [FUNTB] FUNTB
  • Member since:
    02-08-2015
FWIW the EU server has different codes to NA...

Wet_Skunk #59 Posted Dec 23 2016 - 15:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22917 battles
  • 709
  • Member since:
    08-03-2011

View PostLuckyStrike_MFT, on Dec 18 2016 - 19:46, said:

I really hope this code is for an inscription that says "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine". 

 

lol, good reference.

CrispyCrust #60 Posted Dec 23 2016 - 15:54

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 4104 battles
  • 1
  • [PIKE] PIKE
  • Member since:
    08-21-2016

Anyone else notice how the codes are repeatedly changing???

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users