Jump to content


Team Pls?

Team Pls?

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Tomatoes_Have_No_Thumbs #1 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 01:06

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2175 battles
  • 15
  • [69CBR] 69CBR
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016
I don't have any tanks on this account, was wondering though if I would be able to get on a team considering that they get the league account.

_DangerNoodle #2 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 01:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 16486 battles
  • 2,325
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011

So let me get this straight...

 

You rerolled to less than 4k recent and want to go straight to gold league?

 

Good luck.



Cola_Uruguay #3 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 01:11

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1903 battles
  • 169
  • [GUNS6] GUNS6
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016
i heard mahou is recruiting

Tomatoes_Have_No_Thumbs #4 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 01:28

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2175 battles
  • 15
  • [69CBR] 69CBR
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016

View Post_DangerNoodle, on Dec 08 2016 - 01:11, said:

So let me get this straight...

 

You rerolled to less than 4k recent and want to go straight to gold league?

 

Good luck.

 

Why not?

Captain_Rex33 #5 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 01:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 21384 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

View PostTomatoes_Have_No_Thumbs, on Dec 08 2016 - 00:28, said:

 

Why not?

 

because if I made a stat pad reroll even I could get atleast 3.5k

Tomatoes_Have_No_Thumbs #6 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 01:30

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2175 battles
  • 15
  • [69CBR] 69CBR
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016

View PostCaptain_Rex33, on Dec 08 2016 - 01:29, said:

 

because if I made a stat pad reroll even I could get atleast 3.5k

 

I'm not stat padding though, the 34-3 just gets boring after a while....

TWOBAUS4U #7 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 01:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16688 battles
  • 81
  • Member since:
    08-30-2011

Relolled, bought a T8 prem, not stat padding... 

 

Nice Try. 



VoteKickHacks #8 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 06:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 9190 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    02-13-2013
OP can reroll to super unicum (when there is actually no good reason to-thanks to XVM existing) but he can't make an informational post regarding his availability or experience.
If this was my kindergarten playground you're my first pick. :child:

LostThatLovinFeeling #9 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 20:05

    Staff sergeant

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 26175 battles
  • 496
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012
One thing about league.. pub stats mean nothing. You can be a 2.5k recent player and be better than a 5k recent player, when it comes to competitive play. Its not about the damage you can deal, league is about critical thinking. Best of luck to you man, I would try out for a silver league team and show you have what it takes to be a league player and maybe get a tryout from a team. As most gold league teams are only going to pick up former league players and not waste time teaching someone how to play(that is what silver league is for).  

Edited by LostThatLovinFeeling, Dec 08 2016 - 20:06.


blanc_ #10 Posted Dec 08 2016 - 22:42

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20368 battles
  • 178
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-22-2013

View PostLostThatLovinFeeling, on Dec 08 2016 - 19:05, said:

One thing about league.. pub stats mean nothing. You can be a 2.5k recent player and be better than a 5k recent player, when it comes to competitive play. Its not about the damage you can deal, league is about critical thinking. Best of luck to you man, I would try out for a silver league team and show you have what it takes to be a league player and maybe get a tryout from a team. As most gold league teams are only going to pick up former league players and not waste time teaching someone how to play(that is what silver league is for).  

 

>waiting to get picked by gold league team then :kappa:





Also tagged with Team, Pls?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users