Guide Concealment Camo Minimap Placement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Koraskov #1 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 04:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 12915 battles

https://www.youtube....h?v=HHrq0Bf_RDY

My first tutorial video, I hope it helps some of you new players if there's anything in particular you'd like a video on just let me know.

TheCorpsman #2 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 05:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5100 battles
Excellent video, thank you for posting. If I may recommend something, it sounded like you were whispering the whole time and I had to maximize the volume level of my speakers, perhaps for future videos could you increase the pick up value of your mic so you don't sound so muted? Thank you and I look forward to more videos from you.

MMRaptorF22 #3 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 06:04

Private

• -Players-
  • 6595 battles

View PostSirOmega, on Dec 13 2016 - 05:17, said:

Excellent video, thank you for posting. If I may recommend something, it sounded like you were whispering the whole time and I had to maximize the volume level of my speakers, perhaps for future videos could you increase the pick up value of your mic so you don't sound so muted? Thank you and I look forward to more videos from you.

He was being quiet so he'd stay hidden.

Koraskov #4 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 07:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 12915 battles

View PostSirOmega, on Dec 13 2016 - 00:17, said:

Thank you, this is something I'm trying to fix. It's a combination of youtube changing the audio after I upload and making it sound not as good, my mic not having the software and also me not being very loud. The original file vs what is on youtube is very different sadly.

Also tagged with Guide, Concealment, Camo, Minimap, Placement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users