Jump to content


I WANT CLAN WARS !


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

mojave #21 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 00:11

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22050 battles
  • 180
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostMurderInc, on Jan 11 2017 - 21:45, said:

 

No one is denying that pal but this game does not revolve around the top 25 or top 50 clans in game it revolves around a player base which is all who play this game Ive been in top 25 clans and i still disagree with their Tactics. For example the last campaign clans could win a landing take provinces and still drop on landings in every time zone that is not a good or fair structure to any clan if you disagree your a moron. Wargaming has absolutely ruined this game for a majority of their player base that is a fact and it is ruining this game for themselves for the future. If you think catering to the top 50 clans in this game will impress their player base and a majority of their income you watch this game die off like the rest of their games. 

 

 

​I'm not sure what you are trying to suggest here. Anything clan wars related will inherently have clans involved in it. The "Top 50" are those that are the best at Clan Wars currently. Wargaming could change clan wars drastically so that the criteria to be good at Clan Wars would be far different and the current "Top 50" wouldn't have them however, there would still be a top 50 group of clans etc. Now you complain that a small part of Wargaming that works on clan wars makes changes and say they do not represent the majority of the player base. Well the truth is that Clan Wars was never meant to represent the majority of the player base. I believe Wargaming makes Clan Wars cater to the clans with the best players alongside the most active players. This is because Clan Wars is meant to be an outlet for those that want to have the highest level of 15 vs. 15 competition. Making Clan Wars anything else would be out of sync with what Clan Wars has been for the past 6ish years

_Deceive #22 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 00:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011
No more tank locking is a nice start. This at least allows every clan to bring their absolute best every night. This means the battles should be closer in theory. As for the debate about clan wars and wargaming in general goes, clan wars is what it is. If your clan starts beating teams and getting land, then they've earned what they got. If that means they are top 50 or what have you, then they earned it. There is no way to have clan wars and have there not be top clans. Unless wargaming makes it a stat game and lets no good players be under the same clan tag, then winning clan wars will always be about who is better. I personally don't think clan wars has been catered towards top end clans. Its not like they are rigging the system here. If you are good, you will win. If you are bad, you will not. That is clan wars in a nutshell.

Frostii_xD #23 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 01:23

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21748 battles
  • 269
  • [CHAI] CHAI
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

View Post_Deceive, on Jan 11 2017 - 15:27, said:

No more tank locking is a nice start. This at least allows every clan to bring their absolute best every night. This means the battles should be closer in theory. As for the debate about clan wars and wargaming in general goes, clan wars is what it is. If your clan starts beating teams and getting land, then they've earned what they got. If that means they are top 50 or what have you, then they earned it. There is no way to have clan wars and have there not be top clans. Unless wargaming makes it a stat game and lets no good players be under the same clan tag, then winning clan wars will always be about who is better. I personally don't think clan wars has been catered towards top end clans. Its not like they are rigging the system here. If you are good, you will win. If you are bad, you will not. That is clan wars in a nutshell.

No tank locks? I can see this whole season becoming like a campaign without any real rewards. It would just be annoying without tank locking as weak clams spam landings every day.



kooler72 #24 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 01:44

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 31918 battles
  • 30
  • [REBEL] REBEL
  • Member since:
    09-29-2010
Not only would taking out the tank locking be nice, but not being able to hold 10 or 12 provinces at a time would be nice as well.  I would say they need to have a limit on how many provinces a clan could own at one time.  Maybe around 5 or so, but certainly not 10 or 12 like I have seen in the past.

_Deceive #25 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 01:54

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostFrostii_xD, on Jan 11 2017 - 18:23, said:

No tank locks? I can see this whole season becoming like a campaign without any real rewards. It would just be annoying without tank locking as weak clams spam landings every day.

 

Then get off a landing zone?

Subsequently_Erroneous #26 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 16:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23311 battles
  • 984
  • [MAJOU] MAJOU
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011
-CCC- doesn't need to worry to much because tank locking in tier 6-8 is little to nothing considering the amount of tier 6-8 their clan consist of via players and the amount of hours locked.

_Deceive #27 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 17:01

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostBothan_Spy, on Jan 12 2017 - 09:31, said:

-CCC- doesn't need to worry to much because tank locking in tier 6-8 is little to nothing considering the amount of tier 6-8 their clan consist of via players and the amount of hours locked.

 

Man the look at the RELIC big shots coming onto the forums to sling their virtual schlongs. As if RELIC has even been relevant in 2 years. Lets review them shall we. Past 2 years: Dead, dead, Lost in the Challenger League, dead, dead, dead. All the meanwhile somehow building ego because they farm gold on provinces they only hold because none of the top clans even want to bother. Sure -CCC- isn't a top clan but we aren't talking as if we are. Now take you and your clan of run-of-the-mill blues and go bother the big boys. Since you guys apparently think you're in that stratosphere. Tank locking shouldn't be a problem for you guys either considering you don't fight anybody.

Edited by _Deceive, Jan 12 2017 - 17:03.


Yankee #28 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 17:08

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 33078 battles
  • 9,674
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010
wow

Hellsfog #29 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 17:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 30178 battles
  • 3,676
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View Post_Deceive, on Jan 12 2017 - 11:01, said:

 

Man the look at the RELIC big shots coming onto the forums to sling their virtual schlongs. As if RELIC has even been relevant in 2 years. Lets review them shall we. Past 2 years: Dead, dead, Lost in the Challenger League, dead, dead, dead. All the meanwhile somehow building ego because they farm gold on provinces they only hold because none of the top clans even want to bother. Sure -CCC- isn't a top clan but we aren't talking as if we are. Now take you and your clan of run-of-the-mill blues and go bother the big boys. Since you guys apparently think you're in that stratosphere. Tank locking shouldn't be a problem for you guys either considering you don't fight anybody.

 

Tank locking isn't bad enough at tier 6 and 8 to worry about.  Why are you angry about this fact? I thought you'd be happy your clan had it easier.

Subsequently_Erroneous #30 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 17:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23311 battles
  • 984
  • [MAJOU] MAJOU
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011

View Post_Deceive, on Jan 12 2017 - 08:01, said:

 

Man the look at the RELIC big shots coming onto the forums to sling their virtual schlongs. As if RELIC has even been relevant in 2 years. Lets review them shall we. Past 2 years: Dead, dead, Lost in the Challenger League, dead, dead, dead. All the meanwhile somehow building ego because they farm gold on provinces they only hold because none of the top clans even want to bother. Sure -CCC- isn't a top clan but we aren't talking as if we are. Now take you and your clan of run-of-the-mill blues and go bother the big boys. Since you guys apparently think you're in that stratosphere. Tank locking shouldn't be a problem for you guys either considering you don't fight anybody.

 

Do I have to be in a big clan like RELIC to tell you facts? Just learn it will you and you would understand it better. I statistically know your better off as you are when your complaining about something that you have no issue over at all.

_Deceive #31 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 18:19

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostBothan_Spy, on Jan 12 2017 - 10:58, said:

 

Do I have to be in a big clan like RELIC to tell you facts? Just learn it will you and you would understand it better. I statistically know your better off as you are when your complaining about something that you have no issue over at all.

 

Telling me the facts eh? Now I just joined this clan about a week ago and according to the officers, we do tier 10 clan wars. Not the tier 6-8 that you wrongly suggested. So you aren't telling the facts are you? And please show me where in this forum post I complained about anything. I said no tank locking is nice. So what have I complained about? I'd love to hear it.  

Edited by _Deceive, Jan 12 2017 - 19:00.


_Deceive #32 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 18:59

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011
You know what. It's not even worth my breath. I agreed with mojave about clan wars and somehow that was twisted to try and belittle -CCC-. The fact is we do tier 10 clan wars. That's it. I think no tank locking is nice. Have a good day.

Hellsfog #33 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 18:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 30178 battles
  • 3,676
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View Post_Deceive, on Jan 12 2017 - 12:19, said:

 

Telling me the facts eh? Now I just joined this clan about a week ago and according to the officers, we do tier 10 clan wars. Not the tier 6-8 that you wrongly suggested. So you aren't telling the facts are you? And please show me where in this forum post I complained about anything. I said no tank locking is nice. So what have I complained about? I'd love to hear it. 

 

LOL. Here comes REL2 with a possibly even worse ego to skill ratio. Keep hiding behind Relic mains diplomacy like the rest of the trash heap you guys call a community.

 

So much rage in response to simple statements of fact. I'm guessing you were rejected at some point. So I'll try to make you feel better: tank locking is a significant concern at tier 6 and substantially worse than it is at tier 10. 

Subsequently_Erroneous #34 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 19:05

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23311 battles
  • 984
  • [MAJOU] MAJOU
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011

View Post_Deceive, on Jan 12 2017 - 09:19, said:

 

Telling me the facts eh? Now I just joined this clan about a week ago and according to the officers, we do tier 10 clan wars. Not the tier 6-8 that you wrongly suggested. So you aren't telling the facts are you? And please show me where in this forum post I complained about anything. I said no tank locking is nice. So what have I complained about? I'd love to hear it. 

 

LOL. Here comes REL2 with a possibly even worse ego to skill ratio. Keep hiding behind Relic mains diplomacy like the rest of the trash heap you guys call a community.

 

Huh, that must be really hard to do when 31% of your player base has less then 1-2 tier ten tanks between 2,000-7,000 battles. 

wZ5DA0i.png

h6Crerk.png

Why is that when even less the 50% of your clan doesn't even own more the 3 tier tens? I don't have to tell you want tiers you guys should be accounting to at this point but I would highly recommend not doing tier tens if that suffers your ability to lose tanks due to tank locking. 

 

and CR/D 

 

 



Subsequently_Erroneous #35 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 19:12

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23311 battles
  • 984
  • [MAJOU] MAJOU
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011

View Post_Deceive, on Jan 12 2017 - 09:59, said:

You know what. It's not even worth my breath. I agreed with mojave about clan wars and somehow that was twisted to try and belittle -CCC-. The fact is we do tier 10 clan wars. That's it. I think no tank locking is nice. Have a good day.

 

No I didn't belittle you in any of my posts. I said legitimately "-CCC- doesn't need to worry to much because tank locking in tier 6-8 is little to nothing considering the amount of tier 6-8 their clan consist of via players and the amount of hours locked." Which you then took this argument and twisted it by saying:

myMu4Tm.png

 

That's the slightest salt Iv'e ever heard about a clan in CR/D (or clan discussion same atmosphere) in awhile. 



_Deceive #36 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 19:13

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostHellsfog, on Jan 12 2017 - 11:59, said:

 

So much rage in response to simple statements of fact. I'm guessing you were rejected at some point. So I'll try to make you feel better: tank locking is a significant concern at tier 6 and substantially worse than it is at tier 10. 

 

I can assure you I have never applied to RELIC. I might consider it if I decide to never play again. Then it can be my home. I'll sit there with the rest of the corpses.

View PostBothan_Spy, on Jan 12 2017 - 12:05, said:

 

Huh, that must be really hard to do when 31% of your player base has less then 1-2 tier ten tanks between 2,000-7,000 battles. 

wZ5DA0i.png

h6Crerk.png

Why is that when even less the 50% of your clan doesn't even own more the 3 tier tens? I don't have to tell you want tiers you guys should be accounting to at this point but I would highly recommend not doing tier tens if that suffers your ability to lose tanks due to tank locking. 

 

and CR/D 

 

 

 

So obviously you couldn't point out anything that I complained about. Not surprised considering there wasn't any complaints. Secondly, if you have kept track of anything about the clan wars coming up you would know that there is no more tank locking. So therefore this clan I am in, will do tier 10 clan wars. It won't matter if people only have 1-2 tanks, because locking won't be a thing. Please know what you are talking about before you come on the forums and look like a fool. I said in my original post that no tank locking is nice and agreed with mojave about clan wars. Then somehow you turn this into an argument where you say -CCC- doesn't do tier 10 and shouldn't because of tank locking. Neither of which are true. I thought you guys would put up more of a showing for me than this.

Subsequently_Erroneous #37 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 19:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23311 battles
  • 984
  • [MAJOU] MAJOU
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011

View Post_Deceive, on Jan 12 2017 - 10:13, said:

 

I can assure you I have never applied to RELIC. I might consider it if I decide to never play again. Then it can be my home. I'll sit there with the rest of the corpses.

 

So obviously you couldn't point out anything that I complained about. Not surprised considering there wasn't any complaints. Secondly, if you have kept track of anything about the clan wars coming up you would know that there is no more tank locking. So therefore this clan I am in, will do tier 10 clan wars. It won't matter if people only have 1-2 tanks, because locking won't be a thing. Please know what you are talking about before you come on the forums and look like a fool. I said in my original post that no tank locking is nice and agreed with mojave about clan wars. Then somehow you turn this into an argument where you say -CCC- doesn't do tier 10 and shouldn't because of tank locking. Neither of which are true. I thought you guys would put up more of a showing for me than this.

1) I just did if you have eyes or in total denial.

 

2) You're already showing and example by totally going off about other clan community's even when we are not talking about that.

 

3) you brought up how their shouldn't be tank locking and gave your reasons. I said the issues is that your clan might not have the ability to achieve tier ten CW's at this point considering how meany players have tier tens in your clan. Tier 6-8 is your clans current involvement in CW and in Stronghold since you guys never managed a tier 10 SH yet. 



_Deceive #38 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 19:24

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011
I want you to quote what I have said that is considered a complaint. Please show me what I have posted that can be considered complaining. QUOTE IT. Don't tell me you have. Actually give me a quote of something that is considered a complaint. Secondly, I started the stuff about relic because you are trying to passive-aggressively call out -CCC-. You act as if we don't do tier 10, which isn't true. You act as if tank locking would make doing tier 10 a big mistake for us, which isn't true. You wonder why people throw a little salt in your direction. Maybe it's because you give false info.

Subsequently_Erroneous #39 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 19:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23311 battles
  • 984
  • [MAJOU] MAJOU
  • Member since:
    02-13-2011
"No more tank locking is a nice start. This at least allows every clan to bring their absolute best every night. This means the battles should be closer in theory." That's your quote meaning that you would suggest that you would like to see no tank locking. No matter how you say it is still a complaint when you say it. When I quoted you on that I gave you the reasons why you shouldn't worry about it in anyway. Later I pointed out to you statistically to even prove my point even further.  

Edited by Bothan_Spy, Jan 12 2017 - 19:33.


_Deceive #40 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 19:34

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15001 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011
What don't you understand? THEY ARE NOT DOING TANK LOCKING IN SEASON 5 OF CLAN WARS. How uninformed are you? I said its a nice start not because I want it gone, but because it is gone. That is a fact, not a complaint. That means, that when clan wars starts, the guys in this clan can play every night, even if they only have 1 or 2 tier 10s. I think you need to get your facts straight before you start an argument you won't win.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users