Networking Issues

gameplay networking glitches performance

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Networking Issues (37 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

Experiencing weird networking issues?

1. Yea, its really bad. (31 votes [83.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 83.78%

2. Na, my modem is from Jesus. (6 votes [16.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

Vote Hide poll

otacon237 #21 Posted Dec 19 2016 - 15:53

Major

• Players
  • 25222 battles
For me it's always been like that, as gomez said. But mostly only when the server pop is over 30000 across both servers. Since th last time that happened was when I was back in college, I just changed my playing habits and didn't play around peak times, but now that I work full time I pretty much have to play at peak times. It's really annoying and makes the game unplayable for me and I hope they fix it because my prem time is going to waste. I was all ready for a fun session in my new skorp last night but instead I played the division because wot was straight up unplayable.

View PostChssmius, on Dec 18 2016 - 20:24, said:

Except that it hasn't....

Every once in a while wargaming patches the game and it causes lag issues for people.  Every once in a while network partners let them down.

ArcherII #22 Posted Dec 19 2016 - 18:12

Captain

• Players
  • 23492 battles
  • [ARCHY] ARCHY

View PostChssmius, on Dec 18 2016 - 13:21, said:

I just had a major lag experience where multiple people on my team experienced it.  I can upload the replay if you would like.  The replay just has everything freeze when the lag is occurring.  The whole time my ping was updating and showing it was good with a green light (so no packet loss to speak of).

It was the worst I have had ever; however, in general, since 9.17 dropped I have been getting strange lag spikes.

Vids

Yes...I have observed this twice in the last three days.  In both cases all my buddies in the platoon experienced it, and at the same time.  I do expect the one off from time to time, but if a pattern develops there is more to it.

Also tagged with gameplay, networking, glitches, performance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users