Jump to content


1v1 Throwdown - Questions and Answer

1v1 Throwdown Gold

232 replies to this topic

ElfMagi2 #221 Posted Jul 09 2017 - 03:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 42747 battles
  • 599
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

View Postuks4045, on Jul 08 2017 - 19:18, said:

Yes well my question about the rules, is, for the ones Dance was speaking about in his reply to me. As I am unable to find the rules to click on, at the Tournament Page, or in the Tournament Guide, the rules I am referring to are the ones he referred to, which I, as of yet, have no knowledge, as I cannot find them. Sorry I could not answer, your question, more thoroughly, but that's not what I am doing here. I'm simply asking a question, to which, I would like an answer, provided there is one. A link to the rules, Dance mentioned, would suffice, as I, once again, cannot find them. If there is no link, OK. If there is, can someone link it in a post please? If not, then thank you for your time. Please don't troll me.

 

I was trying to help you, but I don't know what you are asking for.

If you want the payout schedule is states on EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT.

Hear I walk you through it:

Click on tournaments from the main WoT home page.

Click on any of the tournaments.

Click on "More About Tournament"

Scroll down to "Regulations"

Click on "Prizes"

and there are your rules.



uks4045 #222 Posted Jul 09 2017 - 13:23

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18143 battles
  • 56
  • [_DFR_] _DFR_
  • Member since:
    03-12-2012

View PostElfMagi2, on Jul 09 2017 - 02:27, said:

 

I was trying to help you, but I don't know what you are asking for.

If you want the payout schedule is states on EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT.

Hear I walk you through it:

Click on tournaments from the main WoT home page.

Click on any of the tournaments.

Click on "More About Tournament"

Scroll down to "Regulations"

Click on "Prizes"

and there are your rules.

 

I  just wanted a link to the Tournament rules, this will work just fine, Thankyou.

LostMyMarbles #223 Posted Jul 10 2017 - 15:51

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42813 battles
  • 1,389
  • [SG] SG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011

View Postuks4045, on Jul 08 2017 - 09:33, said:

 

Fantastic, thank you. Would you by chance have a link to the Tournament Rules, as I don't find them on the, Tournament, page I am looking at, or the, Tournament Guide ?

official tournament rules.



thurilar #224 Posted Jul 15 2017 - 17:24

    Private

  • Players
  • 31910 battles
  • 6
  • [HAPPY] HAPPY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011
i signed up for the 1v1 tier 4 throwdown on 7-15-17 and my game failed to confirm me being in this match , i know for a fact that i confirmed it and now when i log on today i find out i am not confirmed . is there anyway you can help me. my team name is meltdown and my email is thurilar@hotmail.com and my ingame name is thurilar. thank you for any help you can provide. 

Swraved #225 Posted Jul 15 2017 - 21:30

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 22688 battles
  • 54
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014
The lag on the east server is making this event almost unplayable.. Could something be done about this issue???

LostMyMarbles #226 Posted Jul 22 2017 - 19:47

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42813 battles
  • 1,389
  • [SG] SG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011
so what tier 8's are people thinking of bringing today saturday for the 1v1

despero #227 Posted Jul 22 2017 - 21:22

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 53945 battles
  • 210
  • [ORDER] ORDER
  • Member since:
    12-13-2011
There is a problem with today's tournament! I have my AMX 50 100 Ready (Valid tier 8), and it never enters battle! It has been happening for the first three battles.. Is there a current bug?

Edited by despero, Jul 22 2017 - 21:22.


zanzan #228 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 02:30

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22659 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    01-30-2011

View Postdance210, on Dec 21 2016 - 15:43, said:

Post any questions about the 1v1 Throwdown tournaments here!

 

I would suggest that the 1x1 rule had to be only a tie if the 2 players were alive and with the same hp and in case of different hps, the winner would be the one with the most hp.
This would avoid many boring matches where some players are hiding or fleeing the entire game, after taking a few shots and being low hp.

BoredSights #229 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 02:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24454 battles
  • 983
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

View Postzanzan, on Jul 27 2017 - 19:30, said:

 

I would suggest that the 1x1 rule had to be only a tie if the 2 players were alive and with the same hp and in case of different hps, the winner would be the one with the most hp.
This would avoid many boring matches where some players are hiding or fleeing the entire game, after taking a few shots and being low hp.

 

 

Maybe a percentage of HP's instead of actual HP's would more accurate especially when the tournament tonight was played in tiers 7-9. I played against a player in a T29 (1150 HP's) while I was in my E50 (1650 HP's). If I lost 500 HP's it would've been a tie in your example. Besides HP's vary within the same tier.



dance210 #230 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 18:38

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24198 battles
  • 4,423
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postzanzan, on Jul 27 2017 - 18:30, said:

 

I would suggest that the 1x1 rule had to be only a tie if the 2 players were alive and with the same hp and in case of different hps, the winner would be the one with the most hp.
This would avoid many boring matches where some players are hiding or fleeing the entire game, after taking a few shots and being low hp.

 

​That is an interesting suggestion. At this time though, our tournament tools would not allow us to run matches like that. Thanks for your suggestion!

LostMyMarbles #231 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 20:45

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42813 battles
  • 1,389
  • [SG] SG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011

So who is now incharge of the 1v1's since dance210 has moved to total war  now

also why hasn't next weeks 1v1's been posted yet as well



D_capit_8 #232 Posted Jul 29 2017 - 23:19

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23312 battles
  • 123
  • [ZOMB] ZOMB
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

I would like to know what the hell is going on! I played in today's 1 v 1 tier 5 and I'm not sure what happened? 

1) I was there for every match! several 4 no shows screen went to next battle like it was a technical.

2) I won one lost 2 and two draws, the chickens ran the hole game, till clock ran out.

3) I read the results and 4 of those no shows, showed that they won our match. That did not happen!

4) I try to dig deeper and find 2 different pages. One says there is 9 matches and another says there is 10 matches

I counted 9 , so wth?

5) I read where it also says in the description a tie/draw = 1 point! You guys have to honor that!  This is America 

you can't advertise something and then not pay up. You guys do this often I've noticed. I would like to know what is going on! 

6) I show up to play got screwed out of 4 matches (I WAS THERE FOR THEM)!  2 of the little angles wasted my time by running from me when I only needed one more shot to finish them off! Then I get 7th place "I don't think so". somebody needs to fix something I play in tournament's often. Never had this problem!



LostMyMarbles #233 Posted Jul 30 2017 - 18:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42813 battles
  • 1,389
  • [SG] SG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011

View PostD_capit_8, on Jul 29 2017 - 14:19, said:

I would like to know what the hell is going on! I played in today's 1 v 1 tier 5 and I'm not sure what happened? 

1) I was there for every match! several 4 no shows screen went to next battle like it was a technical.

2) I won one lost 2 and two draws, the chickens ran the hole game, till clock ran out.

3) I read the results and 4 of those no shows, showed that they won our match. That did not happen!

4) I try to dig deeper and find 2 different pages. One says there is 9 matches and another says there is 10 matches

I counted 9 , so wth?

5) I read where it also says in the description a tie/draw = 1 point! You guys have to honor that!  This is America 

you can't advertise something and then not pay up. You guys do this often I've noticed. I would like to know what is going on! 

6) I show up to play got screwed out of 4 matches (I WAS THERE FOR THEM)!  2 of the little angles wasted my time by running from me when I only needed one more shot to finish them off! Then I get 7th place "I don't think so". somebody needs to fix something I play in tournament's often. Never had this problem!

were you on the right side of the tournament load in screen sometimes people occasionally for get to transfer to the right side from the left





Reply to this topic



  



Also tagged with 1v1, Throwdown, Gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users