Update 9.17_3 Announcement and Server Downtime

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

OrnmiIler #61 Posted Dec 29 2016 - 23:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View Postthandiflight, on Dec 27 2016 - 04:09, said:

Why can't you put this information on the portal? Is this too hard? So because we did not check the forums to see if the server would be down, we lose the boosts we had running. Thanks for that, WG. Another big finger to players.

Bring back the neg rep.

+1

Dear poor WoT:

This is not funny anymore, as these 3 at a time boost are being purposely grabbed back by WoT instead of used for our own benefit. This is dollars per person lifted by WoTs invisible hand. Those latest 300% boosts can cost about 60 cents each, but WoT racket won't reimburse these premiums paid for out of pocket lost due to their refusal to post downtime anywhere you will notice it before hand. All such downtime must be posted in garage or on home page in addition to minimal sporadic forum posting you might or might not ever see. So according to WoT, our blind community relative to these updates, is indeed a bountiful harvest for them. Thanks once again for nothing WoT!

ItSkodaBeYou #62 Posted Jan 03 2017 - 02:04

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 24735 battles
when i downloaded this new version my password did not work anymore. 

Boomsticksolo #63 Posted Jan 10 2017 - 04:08

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3629 battles
ad

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #64 Posted Jan 10 2017 - 13:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24522 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR
You want made fairs play then make sure apcr are back to gold and make it price very very big price if ppl want abusing that premium ammo  . I fuking tired on this pen of that apcr you doing nothing for this ammo you kill the game very useless .. you build tank and put ammo apcr by default on the tank common that will not make use more interesting for using it more ...........n     Player not want learn the tanks having front for pen . all He think his apcr go go go hit hit hit bye bye mother [edited]..... other thing . angle the tanks not always work . apcr pen in 95% . when you angle your tank you have only 68 % can be bounce but never bounce ... For all many random battle all using premium . excuse me but your premium ammo not cost very much . take it out for buy with credit back to gold . 1.000 gold for each bullet . not to silver credit

stalkervision #65 Posted Jan 10 2017 - 13:15

Major

• Players
  • 67379 battles

View PostSmooky_Le_chien_husky, on Jan 10 2017 - 07:07, said:

You want made fairs play then make sure apcr are back to gold and make it price very very big price if ppl want abusing that premium ammo  . I fuking tired on this pen of that apcr you doing nothing for this ammo you kill the game very useless .. you build tank and put ammo apcr by default on the tank common that will not make use more interesting for using it more ...........n     Player not want learn the tanks having front for pen . all He think his apcr go go go hit hit hit bye bye mother [edited]..... other thing . angle the tanks not always work . apcr pen in 95% . when you angle your tank you have only 68 % can be bounce but never bounce ... For all many random battle all using premium . excuse me but your premium ammo not cost very much . take it out for buy with credit back to gold . 1.000 gold for each bullet . not to silver credit

​then you really have a pay to win game. Best thing to do is to limit the amount of gold people can carry except light tanks that can't pen a thing without it often.

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #66 Posted Jan 10 2017 - 13:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24522 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

View Poststalkervision, on Jan 10 2017 - 12:15, said:

​then you really have a pay to win game. Best thing to do is to limit the amount of gold people can carry except light tanks that can't pen a thing without it often.

If you not know his really all ready pays to win

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #67 Posted Jan 10 2017 - 13:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24522 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

View Poststalkervision, on Jan 10 2017 - 12:15, said:

Me i plays but not for win . not for the stats . i plays cause the game have awesome graphic awesome tank texture . I fire always for a default ap and he. 3 apcr only . But now the game are so advanced Cost much for repair . much for new tanks but so weak armors  . to much derp cannon for noob player . apcr open for all for credit lot player doing yolo . or using aimbot vanga or goxwot . or waterver the mods are . give to much advantage with apcr . For me If i want i will do but Not doing it cause all ready the game very rigged . many player will lose the game i know i lose 200 game and is not over i still lose i no win i doing many dmg but cant win for have credit silver i have pays 30 days of premium that why is pays to win . i pays premium for have credit silver.. Put a script for see ammo are shoot and plays your replays you will see many player 100% Who the tanks each ligne . You will see Blue ammo shoot his apcr all red team shoot only apcr tier 6 or 8 or 9 waterver I see it all only apcr . very a fairs plays So common ... For me that enough wg not help player to learn . He made player to rush with apcr that all that a good learn awsome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users