Jump to content


Call to Arms

Clan 15v15 Tier VIII Tier X

61 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted Dec 27 2016 - 14:06

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24207 battles
  • 4,439
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Post any questions about the Call to Arms here!

Yamada_Sensei #2 Posted Dec 27 2016 - 14:59

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27440 battles
  • 1,284
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
Of all maps, why widepark? There is a reason it got relegated way back to T6 (I think?) and lower matches.

dance210 #3 Posted Dec 28 2016 - 13:29

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24207 battles
  • 4,439
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostNightmare_Luna, on Dec 27 2016 - 05:59, said:

Of all maps, why widepark? There is a reason it got relegated way back to T6 (I think?) and lower matches.

 

Because CtA is a casual tournament and I'm going through all the maps. While I've used Mittengard before, I don't believe I've run a tier X on Widepark.

Swraved #4 Posted Jan 07 2017 - 20:30

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23161 battles
  • 54
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014

ok, dance.. i look at my team's bracket and its says we are on Mittengard, not Widepark.. Is this a typo or mistake and we are actually still playing on Widepark?

P.S. And I'm not the only team that see's this.


Edited by Swraved, Jan 07 2017 - 20:30.


dance210 #5 Posted Jan 07 2017 - 21:16

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24207 battles
  • 4,439
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostSwraved, on Jan 07 2017 - 11:30, said:

ok, dance.. i look at my team's bracket and its says we are on Mittengard, not Widepark.. Is this a typo or mistake and we are actually still playing on Widepark?

P.S. And I'm not the only team that see's this.

 

It's Widepark. I goofed but it's now fixed, thanks!

Swraved #6 Posted Jan 07 2017 - 21:18

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23161 battles
  • 54
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014
np

mpank #7 Posted Jan 07 2017 - 22:24

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13977 battles
  • 448
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

Both absolute and champion calls to arm for Jan 7th are available with schedules:

http://gosutactics.com/tournaments599-call-to-arms---absolutes-10717/

http://gosutactics.com/tournaments598-call-to-arms---champions-10717/



driesp #8 Posted Feb 14 2017 - 00:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 31521 battles
  • 2,408
  • [ORYX] ORYX
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012
Whoot!

N4jdovski #9 Posted Mar 09 2017 - 12:24

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 13925 battles
  • 2
  • [S-A-B] S-A-B
  • Member since:
    12-01-2015

Map of this tournament is not good! WoT showed a picture Serene Coast instead writes that the map is PARIS!? Which map will be played if anyone knows?

http://worldoftanks....nts/1000000525/



Bomber2994 #10 Posted Mar 10 2017 - 04:33

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20084 battles
  • 77
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012

View PostN4jdovski, on Mar 09 2017 - 06:24, said:

Map of this tournament is not good! WoT showed a picture Serene Coast instead writes that the map is PARIS!? Which map will be played if anyone knows?

http://worldoftanks....nts/1000000525/

 

It will be on Paris. Your question was already answered here.

 



N4jdovski #11 Posted Mar 10 2017 - 19:08

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 13925 battles
  • 2
  • [S-A-B] S-A-B
  • Member since:
    12-01-2015
Ty mate! I'm new in this forum...

Yamada_Sensei #12 Posted Mar 24 2017 - 21:47

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27440 battles
  • 1,284
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
Hey, can we have ghost town used as a C2A map sometime in the future? I haven't seen it recently and it was a lot of fun to compete on something that is never seen in pubs.

dance210 #13 Posted Mar 24 2017 - 22:30

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24207 battles
  • 4,439
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Post__Luna, on Mar 24 2017 - 13:47, said:

Hey, can we have ghost town used as a C2A map sometime in the future? I haven't seen it recently and it was a lot of fun to compete on something that is never seen in pubs.

 

Soon™. I'm pretty sure I have it scheduled in April :)

LostThatLovinFeeling #14 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 06:42

    Staff sergeant

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 26061 battles
  • 494
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012
Can we do a Attack defense format for a weekend, to see if its viable.  

dance210 #15 Posted Mar 27 2017 - 16:08

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24207 battles
  • 4,439
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostLostThatLovinFeeling, on Mar 25 2017 - 22:42, said:

Can we do a Attack defense format for a weekend, to see if its viable.  

 

Soon™

 

About the same time that Ghost Town returns ;)



greengem #16 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 03:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 27398 battles
  • 24
  • [MAJOU] MAJOU
  • Member since:
    05-28-2013
When are the registration deadlines? Are rosters frozen?

adamant15 #17 Posted Apr 25 2017 - 03:32

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 4324 battles
  • 4
  • [S_S_D] S_S_D
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013

Hey which maps are going to be in the tier 5-8 tournament this Saturday April 29th?


Edited by adamant15, Apr 25 2017 - 04:08.


dance210 #18 Posted Apr 25 2017 - 16:07

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 24207 battles
  • 4,439
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postadamant15, on Apr 24 2017 - 19:32, said:

Hey which maps are going to be in the tier 5-8 tournament this Saturday April 29th?

 

Hello adamant15,

 

The Call to Arms tournament on April 29th will be played on the Attack/Defense version of Sand River :)



Silvers_ #19 Posted Apr 25 2017 - 18:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 40559 battles
  • 5,092
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

Yuck sand river......

 

Can you talk to Minsk and have them add port back into the game so we can have one on that map? :D



adamant15 #20 Posted Apr 25 2017 - 22:57

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 4324 battles
  • 4
  • [S_S_D] S_S_D
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013

Ok thank you.

 





Reply to this topic



  



Also tagged with Clan, 15v15, Tier VIII, Tier X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users