So.... the other game has "Removed Arty" TOTALLY......

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

pafman #121 Posted Jan 02 2017 - 13:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36701 battles
  • [-_-] -_-

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Jan 02 2017 - 05:07, said:

The big guys moving towards the battlefield, yes the clicker TD's do make mincemeat of them. But that is what clicker TD's are good for, those long range shots on moving targets.

td's are clickers?

maybe the fv and it still bounces lots of shots. but you don't see 3 or 4 of them in a match.... clicker

Motok0 #122 Posted Jan 02 2017 - 15:29

Major

• -Players-
  • 16380 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

in my gwe 100 (wanted first victory of the day) i just one shot an m48 from full hp from 1000 meters away, blind.

Seems legit.

so balanced. 

Mr_Snuggles #123 Posted Jan 02 2017 - 17:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 23725 battles

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Jan 01 2017 - 23:25, said:

No, I cannot see that his game has changed, he simply played around me, he knew I was in the battle, he knew from our spawn approximately where I would locate. 

He did not know if out of 15 on his team if he would even be targeted, and he did not know my exact location. He knew, he was spotted and would be the target of may enemy tanks, he actually paid attention and saw artillery shells landing near him. His silly teammate verified it in a daft and spectacular fashion. He just simply acted accordingly. He knew the maps, he knew the characteristics of all our vehicles. And in an easy fashion he kicked our butts, artillery or not, it made no difference to this great player at all. I was just another enemy , and he simply outplayed us. Map knowledge,vehicle knowledge , combined with a sound tactical plan, he walked over all of us. 

He did not whine about being targeted, nor did he cry a river of tears because he needed to use his repair kit. I, like the rest of the team was just another vehicle shooting at him and he played to counter all threats.

You didn't really answer my question.. If you landed your first shot it would have made a huge different to that great player, as it would have been game over for him! It didn't really matter how tactically he was playing because he had an artillery following him around the battlefield clicking on him every chance he gets, even if he does relocate to the other side of the map. Honestly it sounds like the Emil got lucky that you didn't connect with any of your shots, he made it difficult to shoot him yet you still got off 10 shots on him.

Motok0 #124 Posted Jan 02 2017 - 17:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 16380 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

View PostMr_Snuggles, on Jan 02 2017 - 11:21, said:

You didn't really answer my question.. If you landed your first shot it would have made a huge different to that great player, as it would have been game over for him! It didn't really matter how tactically he was playing because he had an artillery following him around the battlefield clicking on him every chance he gets, even if he does relocate to the other side of the map. Honestly it sounds like the Emil got lucky that you didn't connect with any of your shots, he made it difficult to shoot him yet you still got off 10 shots on him.

you're arguing with a guy who only plays arty.

dont waste your time. 

scHnuuudle_bop #125 Posted Jan 02 2017 - 17:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 20928 battles

View PostMr_Snuggles, on Jan 02 2017 - 17:21, said:

Ah, I see said the blind man to the deaf boy. 

Yes because he knew that out of 15 players he was being targeted, he had to change his play. And yep I suppose if I had hit him, with my skills , doubtful , but I do occasionally hit someone, it would have  weakened him.

Most of my shots at him were when he was one of the last on his team, and I was desperate because I could tell he was looking for me.And I was purposely looking for him as he was kicking our butts.

But  he sure did avoid me, it was clear that he knew exactly where to drive , both to drop off our mini maps, and avoid all our fire. It was great to watch. 

Edited by scHnuuudle_bop, Jan 02 2017 - 18:00.

Mr_Snuggles #126 Posted Jan 02 2017 - 18:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 23725 battles

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Jan 02 2017 - 17:57, said:

But  he sure did avoid me, it was clear that he knew exactly where to drive , both to drop off our mini maps, and avoid all our fire. It was great to watch. 

This is the problem to me, he did everything right yet you still managed to get 10 shots off at him! You're eventually going to get lucky and land your shot and it is game over for him, even though he is playing well. You were just lobbing shots at him and hoping to get lucky, this game you didn't but the next game you could get lucky and completely remove that players skillful play. 

Edited by Mr_Snuggles, Jan 02 2017 - 18:27.

aethervox #127 Posted Jan 03 2017 - 21:08

Major

• Players
  • 27020 battles
  • [PFLL] PFLL
....... who cares what the other game did.

ComradeHX #128 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 04:19

Major

• Players
  • 13810 battles

Your stats in WoT looks pretty average, and who asked you for your AW games?  More importantly, who cares?

Anyone arguing against you wouldn't need to bully you with stats(although a quick forum search tells me that you haven't got 500 games, no result with "500" as keyword), just with the fact that your post history (and downvotes) indicated that your ideas are pretty crappy.

-2215 downvotes(this is after downvoting was removed years ago) shows how bad your opinions are.

As far as I've heard, "GLOP's" is popular because of an event going on that gives lots of bonus for playing at certain tiers.

View Postleeuniverse, on Dec 31 2016 - 23:34, said:

It's the 100% planned change for the next update of the game.  So, it's set in stone.

If it's set in stone, why are you complaining on this forum?

EDIT: took a look at AW forums, looks like you got rekt there; that explains why you are complaining about AW on this forum, eh?

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Jan 02 2017 - 04:07, said:

The big guys moving towards the battlefield, yes the clicker TD's do make mincemeat of them. But that is what clicker TD's are good for, those long range shots on moving targets.

The difference is that TD needs to have direct line of sight to shoot, and thus have to deal with getting spotted/killed.

Meanwhile, arty can camp on edge of map(for the vast majority of cases) and never get spotted/shot until team is dead or something.

Edited by ComradeHX, Jan 04 2017 - 04:31.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users