Dear wargaming, can we have just one "camo" purchase and be done with it.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Flarvin #21 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 21:14

Major

• Players
  • 55569 battles

View Postmfp4073, on Jan 04 2017 - 05:47, said:

except they have to do that between battles all the time.  Im figuring thats what takes the loadin so long sometimes!

They just have to touch up the damaged spots.

Not stripe the paint and repaint. 

Flarvin #22 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 21:15

Major

• Players
  • 55569 battles

View Postbandw2, on Jan 04 2017 - 07:27, said:

i also... don't have 3 tanks, with 3 seperate paint jobs. Obviously you buy buckets of paint, with gold being a life time supply.

The gold paint is a much durable paint. Which does not wear off like the credit versions. 

Flarvin #23 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 21:23

Major

• Players
  • 55569 battles

View PostDeadeye31, on Jan 04 2017 - 06:55, said:

Welcome to the world of video games, where we don't have to worry about that. 

What else do you want? The tank locked for 24 hours after buying the paint to let it dry? Or locked for 24 hours after you get a map that uses different camo for the same reason?

The ability to buy multiple camouflage paintjobs with gold and be able to swap them at will is one of those stupid things that should have been implemented years ago but dumb Russian game designers think they make more money by making people pay each time they want to swap camo. And since it's gone on this long, I guess there must be a lot of idiot gamers doing that.

I have a few tanks I'd buy spare camo for but won't because I don't want to essentially throw out the money I've already spent on my current camo paints.

I see someone has no empathy for their poor pixel crew members. Just because it is behind the scenes, does not mean they are not working their rears off to get tanks ready based on your configuration for battle. And many times it is right after they get out of the pixel hospital for injuries received last battle. 

Pixel lives matter too. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users