• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Medicguy2 #21 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21987 battles
  • [TTP] TTP

View PostPREM_SHELL, on Jan 04 2017 - 12:57, said:

Because my original post had any of this.

The fact you said the bat chat needed a buff alone generated enough salt you get opinions like you do now.

Just stating my honest opinion that you clearly can't handle, though. You call people like me a troll, you need to look in the mirror for the proper definition of one.

Chu_Man_Phat #22 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24759 battles

OMG!

I have confirmed what I already knew.  This forum (not really a forum) is full of idiots who can't constructively post and just put idiotic comments.  

All of this as always unprovoked.  lmbo!

Chu_Man_Phat #23 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24759 battles

View PostMedicguy2, on Jan 04 2017 - 14:00, said:

The fact you said the bat chat needed a buff alone generated enough salt you get opinions like you do now.

Just stating my honest opinion that you clearly can't handle, though. You call people like me a troll, you need to look in the mirror for the proper definition of one.

Have a look at my original post, is that a troll post??????

If people say its a joke the BC needs a buff, then put a constructive comment, disagree, and go.  Simple.  But people obviously aren't mature on this site to put constructive comments about the tanks. 

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #24 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:03

Major

• Players
  • 15574 battles

batchat? underpowered

not with that gun

it can freaking clip any other medium in game.

its got the best mobility of any tier 10 med

and arguably the best camo

theres a reason its meta and no one has every challenged its spot in the meta.

and thats also why everyone in this thread so far has laughed at you

View PostPREM_SHELL, on Jan 04 2017 - 06:01, said:

OMG!

I have confirmed what I already knew.  This forum (not really a forum) is full of idiots who can't constructively post and just put idiotic comments.  

a tip

if everyone disagrees with you

then your probably wrong.

cause right now....no one has agreed with you.

Edited by Strike_Witch_Tomoko, Jan 04 2017 - 14:04.

Medicguy2 #25 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21987 battles
  • [TTP] TTP

View PostPREM_SHELL, on Jan 04 2017 - 13:01, said:

OMG!

Again, like yours. Did your mirror break or something? Look, if you bothered to give us WHERE it needed a buff, along with a good reason, I might have a better time believing you.

For instance, the upcoming AMX 13 105 is basically a gimped Batchat 25t, due to having a similar gun, but with 3 shots and roughly the same reload for the entire magazine. That's 13 seconds to reload one shell as opposed to the 8 seconds the Bat-chat has. If the AMX 13 105 even had a 30 second reload for the entire magazine, I'd be okay with it, or an extra shot in said magazine to make up the difference.

This is just me though, and I'm aware that lights aren't supposed to be as powerful as mediums, but this is being gimped for the sake of it, which isn't really the best idea. But that's just me, I know opinions tend to be different, and lights aren't supposed to be as good as mediums. But I gave where the AMX 13 105 needed it's buff, and I gave a good reason for it.

You basically told us to gtfo when we're trying to help, so we responded in kind.

Chu_Man_Phat #26 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24759 battles

View PostStrike_Witch_Tomoko, on Jan 04 2017 - 14:03, said:

batchat? underpowered

not with that gun

it can freaking clip any other medium in game.

its got the best mobility of any tier 10 med

and arguably the best camo

theres a reason its meta and no one has every challenged its spot in the meta.

and thats also why everyone in this thread so far has laughed at you

a tip

if everyone disagrees with you

then your probably wrong.

cause right now....no one has agreed with you.

You said it yourself, so why don't people just put a constructive comment?  As stated, people are not mature enough.

Don't care whether im right or wrong, good or bad, that wasn't the point of my post.

Chu_Man_Phat #27 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:09

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24759 battles

View PostMedicguy2, on Jan 04 2017 - 14:07, said:

Again, like yours. Did your mirror break or something? Look, if you bothered to give us WHERE it needed a buff, along with a good reason, I might have a better time believing you.

For instance, the upcoming AMX 13 105 is basically a gimped Batchat 25t, due to having a similar gun, but with 3 shots and roughly the same reload for the entire magazine. That's 13 seconds to reload one shell as opposed to the 8 seconds the Bat-chat has. If the AMX 13 105 even had a 30 second reload for the entire magazine, I'd be okay with it, or an extra shot in said magazine to make up the difference.

This is just me though, and I'm aware that lights aren't supposed to be as powerful as mediums, but this is being gimped for the sake of it, which isn't really the best idea. But that's just me, I know opinions tend to be different, and lights aren't supposed to be as good as mediums. But I gave where the AMX 13 105 needed it's buff, and I gave a good reason for it.

You basically told us to gtfo when we're trying to help, so we responded in kind.

Have a look at my original post again, especially the last couple of sentences.  Proves that people are just obsessed with getting on the band wagon!

Edited by PREM_SHELL, Jan 04 2017 - 14:10.

slaughterz #28 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19344 battles
  • [CHAPY] CHAPY

i think all the tanks need a buff.

im still waiting for those rocket boosters and energy shields.

Chu_Man_Phat #29 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24759 battles
Im going for dinner.  Put some 'constructive' comments (if that's a possibility for anyone on here.....) about the tanks I asked to compare in the original post (gun wise, mobility wise) as I asked in the original post, and I'll come back in a couple hours.  Thanks, love you xx

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #30 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:16

Major

• Players
  • 15574 battles

View PostPREM_SHELL, on Jan 04 2017 - 06:08, said:

You said it yourself, so why don't people just put a constructive comment?  As stated, people are not mature enough.

Don't care whether im right or wrong, good or bad, that wasn't the point of my post.

why don't people put a constructive comment?

well lets see

your asking for a buff for a tank that can 1 clip kill any medium in the game.

who has been meta since it came into existance with no competition for its spot

and you've been attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you.

so at that point, you look like an entitled SH**  who wants a buff for an already good tank.

i could pull out its avg statistical performance from vbaddict.  which i normally do for one of these threads

i could pull out its avg performance graph from wot-news.

i could even pull out my own stats in the tank from my alt who is still using the stock gun and compare how even then its better than your performance in the tank.

but heres the thing.  i don't need to.    cause batchat has never been questioned before.  its always been good.

and your just showing yourself as a troll by attacking literally EVERYONE who comes here to correct you

specially when you insult people like this

View PostPREM_SHELL, on Jan 04 2017 - 06:01, said:

OMG!

unprovoked? you sound like a BLM activist who is lighting stuff on fire, burning the flag, jumping on and kicking in windows of random cars,  and shouting "dead cops"

or a feminazi who is shouting that women are equal while also shouting women need special treatment in jail because "they delicate"

your not helping your argument.  your just isolating yourself. 

An_Innocent_Bystander #31 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 10933 battles
  • [HBC] HBC

View PostPREM_SHELL, on Jan 04 2017 - 14:01, said:

OMG!

You expected positive backing when you are too incompetent to use one of the highest potential tanks in the game and think it's not good, despite the fact that you have no clue how to play it?

In order to have a valid argument for a tank needing buffs you need to have a basic understanding of the tank. You can't seriously tell me you think you know anything of the BC when you average 1.5k damage in a tank with almost 2k damage PER CLIP.

Count_Scoobith #32 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17544 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
:popcorn::P:popcorn:

Firemoth #33 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:31

Major

• Players
  • 38683 battles

LeaveIT2Beaver #34 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 38035 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

View PostCount_Scoobith, on Jan 04 2017 - 08:24, said:

:popcorn::P:popcorn:

:great:  This sums it up nicely.

Bad_Oedipus #35 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 47977 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

It is difficult to compare Bat Chat to Russian meds, as it has completely different play style.  You cannot afford firefights early on, it will eat your HPs and you won't accomplish much.  If you snipe and stay out of trouble, you'll do some damage with little risk.  As game progresses, you can become more aggressive.  Your clip is most powerful at the end of the game, where you can kill a tank or two without retaliation.  Russian meds, can't do that.

It would be nice to have extra round in a clip... or 1.5s aim-time and 400 mm armor, and 40 power weight ratio and max speed 120kmph... But that would be a reward tank for completing an almost impossible (yet easyly riggable)  mission in some game mode that no one really wants.  

An_Innocent_Bystander #36 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 10933 battles
  • [HBC] HBC

View PostBad_Oedipus, on Jan 04 2017 - 14:51, said:

It would be nice to have extra round in a clip... or 1.5s aim-time and 400 mm armor, and 40 power weight ratio and max speed 120kmph... But that would be a reward tank for completing an almost impossible (yet easyly riggable)  mission in some game mode that no one really wants.  

:facepalm:

Big_Tidday_Goth_GF #37 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 14:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 20083 battles
  • [GSH] GSH
death to autoloaders

Kirasenpai2 #38 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 15:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29615 battles
  • [-MOON] -MOON
So this is where the party started. Mate I've played the bat on the test server and one of my mates have it and have marked it nearly to his second. The bat is not ment for full brawling. All you can do it clean up with it less you are in a toon of them syncing reloads. The tank is amazing for a tier 10 FRENCH medium with an autoloading mechanism. No buffs are needed since it is one of the most aggravatingly strong mediums if used properly. Most mediums are meant for heavy support but this one is the definition of support due to her low armor and reload time.

pmdanie96 #39 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 16:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45575 battles
No buff is needed. Sorry, no way.

blackfalconjc #40 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 16:05

Captain

• Players
  • 7689 battles
  • [GTO] GTO

OP, the guy who said the BatChat has a high skill floor, well... He's not wrong. 

So, there's one major flaw in your supposition. The BatChat is the best Tier 10 scout in the game. It's not a traditional Russian style "jack-of-all-trades" with armor such, in fact, it's a terrible brawler. But it is very very fast with a lot of burst damage potential, good camo rating, and responds very well to non-traditional tanking, especially with vision games and clipping out low healths late in the game. In fact, it become probably the most dangerous tank in the game to the enemy team in a late game scenario. 

If you're struggling with it enough that you're willing to take to the forums to ask to buff it. I'd recommend going instead and watching some gameplay videos and re-reading the how to play it guides, as it's very highly likely you're not playing it to it's full capacity because of skill level, or natural playstyle. Either way, it's not underpowered at all (quite the opposite acutally), once you figure out how to make it work...

If you're too proud to take such advice, well, GL-HF. But don't be upset if people give you hard time about it on the forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users