Jump to content


auto aim delay

auto aim

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Cashmere_Cowboy #1 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 16:05

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53479 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013
I have been playing for a few years, with quickybaby mods.  Since the new patch 9.17 it seems like there is a delay in the auto aim lock on of a half second or so such that it is nigh impossible to get a lock on moving tanks or if your tank is moving.  This was not the case before 9.17.  This is a problem with the vanilla game not quickybaby mods.  Anyone else experiencing this problem?  I do not have lag issues with the game.

An_Innocent_Bystander #2 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 16:12

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 10836 battles
  • 3,734
  • [HBC] HBC
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015
No issues here. Never in any patch have I had issues with Autoaim at all.

Kkaotic #3 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 16:14

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 31347 battles
  • 365
  • Member since:
    01-11-2012
Only thing i notice is a little bit of mouse lag since the "Full Windowed mode". May be a possibility.

TrooperZZ #4 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 16:19

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 32030 battles
  • 326
  • [DA] DA
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

Auto aim is no longer reliable, but if you try and use a mod that fixes this, you are cheating. So you will have to wait for WG to implement the mod in their game (like all the other ones).



Cashmere_Cowboy #5 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 16:22

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53479 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013
I am playing in full screen mode since 9.17.  Maybe the mouse lag is better in a window mode?

gpc_4 #6 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 17:51

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 44529 battles
  • 5,019
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
Vanilla autoaim is just terrible. Maybe the old QB modpack had Autoaim Indication+ which is now against the rules.

PD4_Banana_Fish #7 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 18:18

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21346 battles
  • 1,520
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013
I can't help you on this one.  I actually find the game to be more fun without cheats.

Insurrectional_Leftist #8 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 18:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 46751 battles
  • 6,199
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013

It's simply broken and that's all there is to it.  Wargaming is failing to address this issue.  They took away the legal AA+ and made it illegal. And never have fixed the Vanilla Auto Aim.

Also, what they are failing to address is that Large Clans are still using the AA+ Mod "Still", Because it can be "Reactivated" all over again, because the maker of the AA" mod left an easy way for the Snap feature to be turned back on by the smarter players.  And Big Clansmen are still using once again against the honest players.  Also, I still do not see any new Scan results from Wargaming yet since last November. No new detection scans.


 

Where is the enforcement. Either enforce or give us back our AA+.  The real problem in game was the more advanced exotic aim mods which was game breaking. Either fix the Vanilla Auto Aim or give us back a compromise AA+ version which is legit.


Edited by Insurrectional_Leftist, Jan 04 2017 - 18:26.


HarryTB #9 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 18:41

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6622 battles
  • 833
  • Member since:
    09-07-2013

View PostBulletFarmer, on Jan 04 2017 - 21:18, said:

I can't help you on this one.  I actually find the game to be more fun without cheats.

 

Auto aim is an in game feature, not a cheat.

An_Innocent_Bystander #10 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 18:48

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 10836 battles
  • 3,734
  • [HBC] HBC
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View PostCashmere_Cowboy, on Jan 04 2017 - 16:22, said:

I am playing in full screen mode since 9.17.  Maybe the mouse lag is better in a window mode?

I always play in full screen. I've never had any issue at all with Autoaim on the rare occasions I use it



An_Innocent_Bystander #11 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 18:49

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 10836 battles
  • 3,734
  • [HBC] HBC
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View PostBulletFarmer, on Jan 04 2017 - 18:18, said:

I can't help you on this one.  I actually find the game to be more fun without cheats.

The in game right click Autoaim that WG provides is a cheat now? Explains a lot about some dubious posts you've made :facepalm:



An_Innocent_Bystander #12 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 18:51

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 10836 battles
  • 3,734
  • [HBC] HBC
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Jan 04 2017 - 18:23, said:

It's simply broken and that's all there is to it.  Wargaming is failing to address this issue.  They took away the legal AA+ and made it illegal. And never have fixed the Vanilla Auto Aim.

Also, what they are failing to address is that Large Clans are still using the AA+ Mod "Still", Because it can be "Reactivated" all over again, because the maker of the AA" mod left an easy way for the Snap feature to be turned back on by the smarter players.  And Big Clansmen are still using once again against the honest players.  Also, I still do not see any new Scan results from Wargaming yet since last November. No new detection scans.


 

Where is the enforcement. Either enforce or give us back our AA+.  The real problem in game was the more advanced exotic aim mods which was game breaking. Either fix the Vanilla Auto Aim or give us back a compromise AA+ version which is legit.

Do you have Parkinson's? You shouldn't need AA+ to engage autoaim. Hint: Put your cross hair over the tank then right click.



Insurrectional_Leftist #13 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 18:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 46751 battles
  • 6,199
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013

View PostAn_Innocent_Bystander, on Jan 04 2017 - 17:51, said:

Do you have Parkinson's? You shouldn't need AA+ to engage autoaim. Hint: Put your cross hair over the tank then right click.

 

NO, I don't have Parkinsons? and that is an insult.  And you have insulted many people who have parkinsons.  Are you hard of hearing?  It does not work correctly.  Are you technician do you work for Wargaming support.

Welcome to EULA agreement.  I will find someone the will verse you in the EULA agreement.



PD4_Banana_Fish #14 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 20:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21346 battles
  • 1,520
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013

View PostAn_Innocent_Bystander, on Jan 04 2017 - 18:51, said:

Do you have Parkinson's? You shouldn't need AA+ to engage autoaim. Hint: Put your cross hair over the tank then right click.

 

Hey, chill out.  It could be Linda Ronstadt asking the question.

An_Innocent_Bystander #15 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 20:06

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 10836 battles
  • 3,734
  • [HBC] HBC
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Jan 04 2017 - 18:58, said:

 

NO, I don't have Parkinsons? and that is an insult.  And you have insulted many people who have parkinsons.  Are you hard of hearing?  It does not work correctly.  Are you technician do you work for Wargaming support.

Welcome to EULA agreement.  I will find someone the will verse you in the EULA agreement.

It doesn't work correctly? I've never had an issue with Autoaim on the few times I use it. 



Flarvin #16 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 21:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 55534 battles
  • 17,763
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostAn_Innocent_Bystander, on Jan 04 2017 - 14:06, said:

It doesn't work correctly? I've never had an issue with Autoaim on the few times I use it. 

 

Yes. For some it does not work correctly. 

 

And you not having a problem, does not mean that everyone has no problem. 







Also tagged with auto aim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users