Qual Signatures website

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

TheLoveHitman #21 Posted Feb 23 2017 - 04:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
Honestly have no clue what's wrong with it, I haven't touched the gold league page in a month and it's screwed up, and some people have problems with gold and some people have problems with silver. I'm kinda thinking it's a droppages problem, but I'm not 100% sure. The code is extremely basic and there is nothing that could possibly go that wrong to make everything break.

__Ice #22 Posted Feb 23 2017 - 09:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20598 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

View PostTheLoveHitman, on Feb 22 2017 - 20:27, said:

Honestly have no clue what's wrong with it, I haven't touched the gold league page in a month and it's screwed up, and some people have problems with gold and some people have problems with silver. I'm kinda thinking it's a droppages problem, but I'm not 100% sure. The code is extremely basic and there is nothing that could possibly go that wrong to make everything break.

So I was messing around with Inspect and think I fixed it.

So you have your table under <code>...<code>. So I copied it and put it back in <table>...<table> and deleted <code>...<code>. As of now it is back to normal 

This happens both to Gold Sigs and Silver Sigs but Qual Sigs were fine, so I just compared the three

TheLoveHitman #23 Posted Feb 23 2017 - 19:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Post__Ice, on Feb 23 2017 - 01:44, said:

So I was messing around with Inspect and think I fixed it.

So you have your table under <code>...<code>. So I copied it and put it back in <table>...<table> and deleted <code>...<code>. As of now it is back to normal 

This happens both to Gold Sigs and Silver Sigs but Qual Sigs were fine, so I just compared the three

The thing is, I have no clue why it's changing it to <code>. If I open up the pages on my side it's perfectly fine, for some reason droppages is changing the code to <code> which is breaking it. It's also taking things out of order for some reason. I have no clue why qualifer page works and the others don't, they are literally the same code with different words in the tables. I'll try a couple of weird ways to fix it that will take awhile to do, but it might fix it. I got class for the next 3 hours but I can work on it after.

TheLoveHitman #24 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 00:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
Sorry for my constant spam on my own topic, I fixed the website, I had an extra space in a table which made everything break. It's also updated for Wednesday, sorry for the trouble, if it happens again I know how to fix it :)

VoteKickHacks #25 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 00:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9190 battles
  • [LOAD] LOAD
Not like theres anything else to read in this subtopic, thanks for the effort!

Attached Thumbnails

TheLoveHitman #26 Posted Mar 02 2017 - 07:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
Updated for todays silver league, caught up with gold league. Gold league also has the fancy schedule that silver has had this season. Silver standings are different than the ones on the silver series page because I haven't given everyone points for tech wins they haven't reached yet. My standings are still accurate and less confusing :) 

TheLoveHitman #27 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 11:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
Just by the way, droppages is down right now and therefore my website is down. I'm guessing they'll come back sometime soon, if not I'll find another host for the website, I'll give them a day or two to fix it :)

TheLoveHitman #28 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 02:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
It's back, everything is updated for gold quals, will be adding in schedules and more, but it takes a lottt of time :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users