Unfair Account Suspension

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Fat_Leonard #21 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 01:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 31499 battles

Set up a second account to play and name it "MyOtherAccountIsBanned"

WG wins because they get to count you twice and pump up their active players demographics!

ket101 #22 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 01:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18247 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

http://forum.worldof...ks-games-rules/

6. Reporting in-game violations

In certain Games you will be able to use the Automated Anti-TK Reporting System. In this case, an automated system of violations tracking (team damage, team kill) will operate and the administration draws your attention to the following information - with the introduction of this system, users’ complaints about the above mentioned violations will not be considered. From now on all punishments for team damage and team kill incidents will be executed automatically without support service workers' interference. The system has been customized, tested multiple times and currently works correctly. We also draw your attention to the fact that a multitude of all possible circumstances accompanying different violations (including extenuating and aggravating ones) has been taken into consideration. All requests relating to ban cancellation or minimizing the punishment period, laid by the system, will be ignored. Additional information on the automated system of team killers and bot users tracking you will find on this page:

Automated Anti-TK Reporting System

http://forum.worldof...ll-auto-system/

Reporting Team Damage or Team Kills.
The automate Team Damage and Team Kill system has been thoroughly tested and tweaked since its introduction. It works and works very well, taking into consideration a multitude of scenarios.
As such, no reports of friendly fire are required, nor are they accepted. All tickets sent to support reporting team killers will be replied to stating this fact with the player sent to this post for more information.

All disputes on TD/TK sanctions will not be accepted.

rich73 #23 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 01:48

Major

• Players
  • 42348 battles

View PostAdseria, on Jan 10 2017 - 15:32, said:

I just had my account suspended for team damage. The team damage was unintentional and I feel that the suspension was unfair.

In a match on the Sand River map, I got stuck in a dip in the terrain. A friendly tank came to try and push me out. Unfortunately, he got stuck underneath me, and took damage because I was crushing him.

If necessary, I can provide the relevant replay (I tried to attach it to this post, but the file was too large), which will prove that the team damage was unintentional.

Bans are not based on one game.It is an accumulation from previous matches. Smartin up! Doing damage to enemy teams removes team damage.

Vladamir_Inhaler #24 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 02:40

Captain

• Players
  • 51320 battles
  • [AC_DC] AC_DC

View PostAdseria, on Jan 11 2017 - 09:02, said:

I just had my account suspended for team damage. The team damage was unintentional and I feel that the suspension was unfair.

In a match on the Sand River map, I got stuck in a dip in the terrain. A friendly tank came to try and push me out. Unfortunately, he got stuck underneath me, and took damage because I was crushing him.

If necessary, I can provide the relevant replay (I tried to attach it to this post, but the file was too large), which will prove that the team damage was unintentional.

Given the time passed and the time for WG to process a ticket, you'll just have to cop the penalty on the chin. Probably still worth putting a ticket in though, as (assuming you're successful - if what you say above is true) it'll at least reset your suspensions to zero (so subsequent suspensions don't escalate to the next level immediately).

Of course you're still better off avoiding another penalty anyway.

ket101 #25 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 02:50

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18247 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
Just play the game without doing any team damage for a while (I don't know how long, but give it at least a week, and preferably forever :) ), and the penalty counter will reset.  There are numerous people on the forums who have mentioned that they have received 1 hour suspensions on more than one occasion.

Animul #26 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 03:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16394 battles
  • [LONER] LONER

View Postrich73, on Jan 10 2017 - 19:48, said:

Bans are not based on one game.It is an accumulation from previous matches. Smartin up! Doing damage to enemy teams removes team damage.

This info is completely WRONG

It is based on ONE game depending on circumstances...kill a platoonmate in the cap circle at the start of a match and see just how fast the banhammer comes down on you.

Adseria #27 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 04:45

Private

• Players
  • 853 battles

View Postrich73, on Jan 11 2017 - 00:48, said:

Well, I played ten games before this one (in the same session) and did no team damage whatsoever in any of them. Then I do ~200 team damage completely unintentionally and get banned instantly? Yeah, I don't think I buy your argument.

alexanderme #28 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 04:50

Major

• Players
  • 21003 battles

View Postrich73, on Jan 10 2017 - 19:48, said:

Except if you do damage multiple times to teammates it stacks up quickly and you can just be instabanned like that. Say for instance, if you're shooting an autocannon and someone walks in front of you, or if you get stuck on top of an ally, instabanned.

ket101 #29 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 06:06

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18247 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
Killing a teammate is a bit higher on the TK scales than simply doing damage.  Killing a teammate outright is an area where an instant ban can be applied (and sometimes regardless of other damage done), depending on circumstances.

mrmojo #30 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 06:44

Captain

• Players
  • 17629 battles
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
Exactly what happened to me. Friendly E25 disconnected jammed me up against a slope, wedged itself under me and I watched his health tick away - 24 hour ban gg.

Adseria #31 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 09:26

Private

• Players
  • 853 battles

View PostMadHalfling, on Jan 11 2017 - 00:13, said:

Now they want me to rate their customer service, and they haven't even looked at my ticket. What the hell?

Yeah, They gave me their generic response and then asked me to rate the service. Don't worry, the rating was very negative (except the question where they asked me how professional their employee was. that got a 10/10)

Blitzer362 #32 Posted Jan 17 2017 - 11:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 6412 battles
  • [FORTI] FORTI
I got the 1 hour ban for team damage. on the abby map my teammate got stuck on a cliff . in team chat he asked for a push . I had my mauarder he had a heavy . first try I missed him and I went down the cliff , 20-30ft drop , no damage . I came back up to try again . I bumped him 2 or 3 times , no damage to either vehical and... BOOM . disconnected and ban for damage to teammate .

THERKD #33 Posted Aug 05 2017 - 13:37

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 8519 battles
Frankly if you come back to play after a month of suspension, may as well uninstall, get on with life.

screng #34 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 04:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15291 battles
  • [_SACK] _SACK

- intentionally shooting friends is always bad

- shooting in a cap circle is extra bad

to the orig poster, you have a shot.  regardless of what these ppl say they do correct bans when its trapped vehicles, have seen a ban removed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users