WGLNA Fantasy League

WGLNA Fantasy League Gold League

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

GS_G3K #1 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 14:57

Major

• Players
  • 22183 battles

Hey there, had a fun time watching the battles yesterday and rooting for my fantasy picks. :popcorn:

The website works great so far, the only thing that I miss is the ability to create custom "groups" with your friends to compete with each other. I recall last year they had clans competing, which was fun, but I got the most enjoyment out of getting all my close WoT friends into a group and competing against each other for bragging rights. 

Hopefully you guys remember that feature lol.  

Any plans to bring that back at all? Wasn't sure where to post this but if its not planned is there any other interest? I know most of the people I talked to would like it added, but I understand the website is just getting off the ground from what it looks like.

Thank you to those involved for bringing fantasy tanks back this year, with this one added feature it would be perfect! :medal:

3RiversRegt #2 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 15:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 64277 battles
  • [_QC_] _QC_

After one evening participation in the fantasy league I will probably stop as part of the top 30 participants there is many peoples who are players of the tournements or are probably parts of BUBBA clan entourage. (12 OF 30 TOP PLAYERS -  TOP 2 ARE PARTICIPANTS OF THE TOURNEMENTS)

PRIVILEGE INFORMATION OF WHO WILL PLAY DURING THE GAME AND WHO WILL SIT.....

EASY IN THIS CASE TO HAVE TOPS PLAYERS PICKS WHEN YOU KNOW ----- WHO WILL PLAY AND WHAT THEY WILL PLAY....

AS USUAL

WARGAIMING IS BIAS AGAIN IN THIS GAME TO FACILITATE BIG CLAN PLAYERS TO MAKE THE GOLD AND DON'T CARE FOR AVERAGE JOE

Edited by 3RiversRegt, Jan 11 2017 - 15:26.

GS_G3K #3 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 15:26

Major

• Players
  • 22183 battles

View Post3RiversRegt, on Jan 11 2017 - 08:20, said:

After one evening participation in the fantasy league I will probably stop as part of the top 30 participants there is many peoples who are players of the tournements or are probably parts of BUBBA clan entourage.

EASY IN THIS CASE TO HAVE TOPS PLAYERS PICKS WHEN YOU KNOW ----- WHO WILL PLAY AND WHAT THEY WILL PLAY....

AS USUAL

WARGAIMING IS BIAS AGAIN IN THIS GAME TO FACILITATE BIG CLAN PLAYERS TO MAKE THE GOLD AND DON'T CARE FOR AVERAGE JOE

Dude, relax. I'm sure the gold league players are privy to more info than me, but that's why they don't get prizes! It's right at the top of the website...

Either way they did NOT have to do this fantasy thing for us, so you should just be thankful we get it at all.

Now if let's not get off topic, I was asking about a feature that we had last year.

FluffyPabu #4 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 16:32

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59551 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
this league sh*t caused the wargaming's service really bad. Gave a ticket on 2nd January and got a solution yesterday. Then this tank rewards was supposed to be distributed yesterday, they delayed. People are spending money on this game for nothing.

gatorken #5 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 16:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 75580 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E
Is there a way to see the positions of all the fantasy participants?  I'd like to know how far I am from the gold...I'd be closer if I'd known 2 of my picks weren't playing last night.  Did they announce who wasn't going to play prior to the matches?

mereelskirata #6 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 16:50

Major

• Players
  • 48752 battles
  • [BULBA] BULBA

View Postgatorken, on Jan 11 2017 - 07:41, said:

Is there a way to see the positions of all the fantasy participants?  I'd like to know how far I am from the gold...I'd be closer if I'd known 2 of my picks weren't playing last night.  Did they announce who wasn't going to play prior to the matches?

A lot of teams (including mine) will post updates on Twitter, however some times player's internet will drop out last minute after rosters are locked.

commander42 #7 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 16:52

Major

• Players
  • 24628 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

wait, who the heck do you talk to? nobody I know is remotely interested in it in general, let alone interested enough to want to form custom groups to play for bragging rights, if there wasn't any kind of prize for it me and many others would completely avoid the site completely, because there is a prize I did enough to pick a reasonable team

Rusty_Shackleford_IV #8 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 16:54

Captain

• -Players-
  • 23443 battles

View Postpoisonousblood, on Jan 11 2017 - 16:32, said:

this league sh*t caused the wargaming's service really bad. Gave a ticket on 2nd January and got a solution yesterday. Then this tank rewards was supposed to be distributed yesterday, they delayed. People are spending money on this game for nothing.

exactly why I play my 2 games every other day so I can ween myself off this game

Yankee #9 Posted Jan 11 2017 - 16:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 36518 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View Post3RiversRegt, on Jan 11 2017 - 09:20, said:

After one evening participation in the fantasy league I will probably stop as part of the top 30 participants there is many peoples who are players of the tournements or are probably parts of BUBBA clan entourage. (12 OF 30 TOP PLAYERS -  TOP 2 ARE PARTICIPANTS OF THE TOURNEMENTS)

AS USUAL

Ignorance leads to anger. Educate yourself before making a fool of yourself next time. 

shadow_runner #10 Posted Jan 18 2017 - 15:38

Private

• Players
  • 21373 battles
I for one am glad Fantasy has returned.  I miss the version from 2 years back that had various awards (badges?) for picking teams that met certain thresholds, participation in prior seasons, etc.  Not because they had any specific worth, they were just cool and made things more interesting.  Regardless, I like what is there now much better than last season.  Thank you to those involved in bringing it back and keeping it maintained!

Also tagged with WGLNA, Fantasy League, Gold League

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users