bad team losing streak no wins bad players

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

xXxfunnycatxXx #1 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 03:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 29241 battles
  • [GATO] GATO

Yes, it is yet another post about bad teams, bad players, whatever you want to call them. I'm far from being a pro, i'm just the average Joe, but sometimes the game puts you with teammates that...wow, i just don't know how to put it...makes you feel so lonely, like you are the only player that wants to win. In the past i thought tier X was reserved for good players, or at least some average like me...that is really far away from the truth. I just quitted playing after losing all day, yes, i know, i should've stopped earlier, but i was trying to recover, thing that never happened. Just look at some pics and take your own conclusions.

You can say i'm crying, i'm [edited]....whatever, but the results are there. Anytime i get close to be at 51% win rate this happens. Oh well...gonna have to try tomorrow i guess.

TwinBaka #2 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 03:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13832 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
carry noob

Seriously, just take a break. Sometimes after a losing streak I play lower tiers or log off.

driesp #3 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 03:24

Major

• Players
  • 31571 battles
It happens, and yes it sucks.

Edited by driesp, Jan 12 2017 - 03:25.

Dogsoldier6 #4 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 03:27

Major

• Players
  • 56888 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

My friends and I will simply drop into lower tiers to 'take a break' from the higher tiers.

Work for us, and we have a lot of laughs doing it. Don't take the game so seriously, have fun, but always try to work hard for the win.

Da_Vinci #5 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 03:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35878 battles

You get used to it.

Blank eyes of nothing.

I already have.

Kamahl1234 #6 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 03:46

Major

• Players
  • 18390 battles

My conclusion, is that 2 of those games are in second-third line TDs, which can allow more farming when losing, and your first battle isn't "bad teams" and more a normal loss, as players aren't wildly being killed before getting a modicum of damage. 

One, really, was a proper attempt at carry that didn't work out. 

Without replays this is how I view those scorecards, as scorecards don't tell us whether you were meaningfully contributing to a win, so that you can rightfully complain about a poor team. I don't wish to offend, but I often see these claims and the reason for high damage being a "carry" in sacrificing your team for a damage farm, ignoring shots for securing a win. 

xXxfunnycatxXx #7 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 04:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 29241 battles
  • [GATO] GATO

View PostKamahl1234, on Jan 12 2017 - 02:46, said:

My conclusion, is that 2 of those games are in second-third line TDs, which can allow more farming when losing, and your first battle isn't "bad teams" and more a normal loss, as players aren't wildly being killed before getting a modicum of damage. 

One, really, was a proper attempt at carry that didn't work out. 

Without replays this is how I view those scorecards, as scorecards don't tell us whether you were meaningfully contributing to a win, so that you can rightfully complain about a poor team. I don't wish to offend, but I often see these claims and the reason for high damage being a "carry" in sacrificing your team for a damage farm, ignoring shots for securing a win. 

Ok, you have a point, i didn't put any replay, but what i can say in my "defense" is that i often look at the map, i try to help as much as possible, relocate, support when i have to, i can carry in my IS-3 in tier 9 games and sometimes in tier 10, but with TD's is harder because you just can't take too much damage to help allies. I'm not saying i always carry and my team sucks and this and that, just sometimes you really put some effort on winning, but besides a couple of players in the team the others just don't play, idk if it's due to XVM win chance or what, but it is sad to see heavies camping behind arties and lights acting as TD's, and the team losing 5-0 within 2 minutes into the game.

The other thing, those screenshots are not about what i did or did not, but what others didn't do, like many tier 10 tanks with 0 dmg or what it looks like 1 shot fired.

View PostDogsoldier6, on Jan 12 2017 - 02:27, said:

My friends and I will simply drop into lower tiers to 'take a break' from the higher tiers.

Work for us, and we have a lot of laughs doing it. Don't take the game so seriously, have fun, but always try to work hard for the win.

I will try that, it is really more fun and less painful if you lose. Some days are just impossible in high tiers.

poisonousblood #8 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 04:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59387 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Jan 12 2017 - 07:45.

xXxfunnycatxXx #9 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 04:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 29241 battles
  • [GATO] GATO

View Postpoisonousblood, on Jan 12 2017 - 03:30, said:

phhhh it is people like you noobs taunt the unicums like, go get a life or this is just a game and bla bla sh*t.

i blindly trust the xvm and follow players with blue or purple (except the rerolls they are just try hards) because they are the only who know how to carry like i do and i just accepted the fact that losing is part of the game and everybody is a fcking dumb*ss and if i know the team will gonna drown i just sit back and farm damage as much f*cking possible!

The only thing that u could do is............."DONT GIVE A F*CK, FARM DAMAGE AS F*CKING MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND DEAL WITH IT THAT THIS IS GONNA BE A LOSS"

and for those haters who is gonna hate me that i use XVM to judge you people... bite me. PEACE OUT! *drop the mic*

Taste the unicu....whaaat?....ok dude, maybe u need to chill a little, no one attacked you and if you feel like they did, report or submit a ticket or some, your comment adds nothing to the discussion. I didn't say anything about XVM player's rating, but of win chance, maybe re-read before you spread your hate. Of course you are a pro and you carry, and blah blah blah, thats not the point here but thanks for stopping by to leave your thoughts anyway.

poisonousblood #10 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 05:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59387 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostxXxfunnycatxXx, on Jan 12 2017 - 03:39, said:

Taste the unicu....whaaat?....ok dude, maybe u need to chill a little, no one attacked you and if you feel like they did, report or submit a ticket or some, your comment adds nothing to the discussion. I didn't say anything about XVM player's rating, but of win chance, maybe re-read before you spread your hate. Of course you are a pro and you carry, and blah blah blah, thats not the point here but thanks for stopping by to leave your thoughts anyway.

let me summarize what you said earlier, you were whining about bad teams and losing all day, first of all, why do you have to whine when you know winning is all about luck like gambling. And second, this is a forum, where people come to find solution to a problem or give suggestions, this is not a place for therapy. Funny what people say and then do, "this is not a post about my whine but im b*tching about my team because they suck".  this game is for people to have fun, my my solution to have fun even if i know i will lose is do as much damage i can. this is wat i said earlier to your reply. So, since i came up too strong before, my suggestion for you is to suck it up there will be bad players, unicums and there will be trolls too. dont come to forum to whine and b*tch because nothing good is gonna come out of it. i come here to read posts which are interesting and funny, not people whining about stuff.

Edited by poisonousblood, Jan 12 2017 - 05:17.

Guest_porkchop39_* #11 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 15:18

Life is like a box of chocolates.
Random is as random does.

Etc...

PrinzEugen85 #12 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 15:22

Major

• Players
  • 31912 battles
  • [CANIS] CANIS
Some days, it's like herding cats. You can either use that time to butter your stats a bit, or take it easy and give the game a rest for a day.

Sprocket_Grease #13 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 17:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7513 battles
Edit:  Nevermind. Not worth it.

Whyld #14 Posted Jan 12 2017 - 18:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25150 battles
Last night, 9 matches in tier 6 & 9....126 teammates 12 of them total with over 50% winrate, 47 of them did zero damage, as many as 8 in one match did zero damage.  The losing team failed to kill 6 tanks in EVERY match.  This is what's wrong with this game, the player base is collapsing, and terrible MM has created behavior in players that excellerates poor play and fatalism.

Kamahl1234 #15 Posted Jan 14 2017 - 06:09

Major

• Players
  • 18390 battles

View PostxXxfunnycatxXx, on Jan 12 2017 - 03:08, said:

Ok, you have a point, i didn't put any replay, but what i can say in my "defense" is that i often look at the map, i try to help as much as possible, relocate, support when i have to, i can carry in my IS-3 in tier 9 games and sometimes in tier 10, but with TD's is harder because you just can't take too much damage to help allies. I'm not saying i always carry and my team sucks and this and that, just sometimes you really put some effort on winning, but besides a couple of players in the team the others just don't play, idk if it's due to XVM win chance or what, but it is sad to see heavies camping behind arties and lights acting as TD's, and the team losing 5-0 within 2 minutes into the game.

The other thing, those screenshots are not about what i did or did not, but what others didn't do, like many tier 10 tanks with 0 dmg or what it looks like 1 shot fired.

This bit right here is where context is incredibly important. A tank doing that could have been useless. Or it could have been focused by a small group during a battle, resulting in a quick death. Shot distribution into the enemy team can be all the difference in which team gains an advantage. (this being a practiced skill in competitive play, elimination of specific tanks as quickly as possible, giving a numerical advantage).

At this point while you may not be lying, I cannot side with your claims as it's currently your word, without proof other than the score-cards, against other players who aren't here to defend themselves.

Icon_Charlie #16 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 05:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14188 battles
  • [-DRB-] -DRB-

View Postporkchop39, on Jan 12 2017 - 06:18, said:

Life is like a box of chocolates.
Random is as random does.

Etc...

About as Random as a slot machine... ya going to lose...

Armodeus #17 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 08:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18225 battles

Hang in there, it's going to get worse. I've been playing on test server and mountain goating is back on some maps, there are pieces of the terrain that you can get stuck in that aren't at all obvious until you're in it, and some maps have been so dramatically changed it's going to be a rude awakening when people go to their favorite spot only to find they are sitting ducks.

Are we having fun yet?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users