View PostShifty__, on Jan 14 2017 - 14:27, said:

<--------me 

You are so edgy shifty

RavenDeathKnight #42 Posted Jan 14 2017 - 23:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 40004 battles

View PostRk2500, on Jan 14 2017 - 21:09, said:

a clan that is blatantly racist, team kills excessively and promotes toxic behavior is given a spotlight

lawl...may as well have just given plsgo the spotlight if you were going to go this low

Mahou is a JOKE,   and 90 % of the server knows it

Ciel115 #43 Posted Jan 14 2017 - 23:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21087 battles
  • [-R_P-] -R_P-

MAHOU stands out to me as the most consistently negative clan I've had the displeasure to play with in random battles. This was when you could chat to the enemy team in battle. Whenever I'd play arty I would be sure to target any MAHOU players because not only was it a good idea to damage effective players, but hitting one of them was all but guaranteed to elicit a torrent of anger and profanity in chat, which is always satisfying. Also just strange incidents like shooting a MAHOU player with the 15cm WT aufpz IV gun, and he just goes off on me what a "shi**er" and terrible, lucky player I am for hitting him with an inaccurate gun, even opening a chat with me after the battle to keep berating me...

???

edit: oh i even have that incident screenshotted (Always kept rage screenshots, they are like little trophies, shame they got rid of general chat)

Spoiler

Edited by Ciel115, Jan 16 2017 - 00:05.

RavenDeathKnight #44 Posted Jan 14 2017 - 23:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 40004 battles

Mahou is BEYOND toxic....  and they are KNOWN cheaters...  i cant count how many replays i have submitted to WG that PROVED  Mahou was using illegal mods

Mt_Goat_1985 #45 Posted Jan 14 2017 - 23:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34930 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
congrats MAHOU for finaly getting your spotlight o7 fam

Fronttankman #46 Posted Jan 14 2017 - 23:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19481 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostCiel115, on Jan 14 2017 - 15:47, said:

MAHOU stands out to me as the most consistently negative clan I've had the displeasure to play with in random battles. This was when you could chat to the enemy team in battle. Whenever I'd play arty I would be sure to target any MAHOU players because not only was it a good idea to damage effective players, but hitting one of them was all but guaranteed to elicit a torrent of anger and profanity in chat, which is always satisfying. Also just strange incidents like shooting a MAHOU player with the 15cm WT auf pz IV gun, and he just goes off on me what a "shi**er" and terrible, lucky player I am for hitting him with an inaccurate gun, even opening a chat with me after the battle to keep berating me...

???

> when your recent is lower then your overall

CaptToshiro #47 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 00:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 66385 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

View PostRavenDeathKnight, on Jan 14 2017 - 16:50, said:

Mahou is BEYOND toxic....  and they are KNOWN cheaters...  i cant count how many replays i have submitted to WG that PROVED  Mahou was using illegal mods

You are the bloody fool. How do you know if they cheat? You know nothing. Plus, the system that track for illegal mods is still up and running. So far, more than 470 players were caught for using illegal mods, 19 of them were repeat offenders and were prem. banned for good.

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #48 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 00:04

Major

• Players
  • 15566 battles
  • [2HARM] 2HARM

BananaCannonSHOJO used to be our sister clan, then they kind of imploded. And the new thing that is SHOJO is something that we created but we don’t acknowledge them anymore.

ah....this made my day =)

thanks banana

xoxo

Edited by Strike_Witch_Tomoko, Jan 15 2017 - 00:08.

SJ100 #49 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 00:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 47628 battles

And that answer is exactly why you guys are hated.

You don't acknowledge o7 from lesser players. You are the kind of clans that calls people [edited]ters.

I would fit that category. I know that.  I play the game to try and have fun. That is it. Some of the Elite clans make the community toxic and hateful

How everyone in your clan is rated so high leaves everyone wonder how is that possible.

I am envious of your stats. If they are legit, then congrats. Just don't be suck [edited]heads and you will be received better.

WG doing a spotlight on you is sad. Lets promote one of the biggest aXXhole clans in the game.

Is that what we have come to Dance ?

You guys are good. Every time I see you in game you never seem to lose.

Don't know how that works to be honest.

Congrats to your clan for being so good. I wish I could be half as good.

Just try and be a little more polite to people if you want to be a role model.

It's not hard to be nice.

Take Care Mahou

Regards

SJ

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #50 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 00:18

Major

• Players
  • 15566 battles
  • [2HARM] 2HARM

View PostSJ100, on Jan 14 2017 - 16:12, said:

You don't acknowledge o7 from lesser players. You are the kind of clans that calls people [edited]ters.

I would fit that category. I know that.  I play the game to try and have fun. That is it. Some of the Elite clans make the community toxic and hateful

How everyone in your clan is rated so high leaves everyone wonder how is that possible.

I am envious of your stats. If they are legit, then congrats. Just don't be suck [edited]heads and you will be received better.

WG doing a spotlight on you is sad. Lets promote one of the biggest aXXhole clans in the game.

Take Care Mahou

Regards

SJ

uh....usually people only o7 if they know you.

other than that. no comment.

RavenDeathKnight #51 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 00:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 40004 battles

View PostCaptToshiro, on Jan 14 2017 - 23:04, said:

You are the bloody fool. How do you know if they cheat? You know nothing. Plus, the system that track for illegal mods is still up and running. So far, more than 470 players were caught for using illegal mods, 19 of them were repeat offenders and were prem. banned for good.

its QUITE eays to tell when people are using cheat mods when you go back and watch the replays...  and you are getting shot THROUGH rocks by Mahou members, and then when you go to the replay the round from a TANK comes OVER the rock and hits you like its an Arty shell, or when you know people that run in platoons with Mahou members, and they BRAG about running illegal aimbots, and breakage mods

CaptToshiro #52 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 66385 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
They are good players. They plays very well. They knows the tactic.

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #53 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:08

Major

• Players
  • 15566 battles
  • [2HARM] 2HARM

View PostRavenDeathKnight, on Jan 14 2017 - 16:36, said:

its QUITE eays to tell when people are using cheat mods when you go back and watch the replays...  and you are getting shot THROUGH rocks by Mahou members, and then when you go to the replay the round from a TANK comes OVER the rock and hits you like its an Arty shell, or when you know people that run in platoons with Mahou members, and they BRAG about running illegal aimbots, and breakage mods

there is no mod that lets you shoot through unbreakable objects.

but there is a way to show your ignorant.  and you just did.

SJ100 #54 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 47628 battles
Hello Strike

So if someone goes o7 Strike. You ignore them? That makes no sense unless you are just like Mahou.
They are pointing you out and saying hello to YOU. For me I say hello back.

o7 Strike

Regards
SJ

The_Fabulous_Mr_Mocoman #55 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8149 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View PostRavenDeathKnight, on Jan 14 2017 - 14:50, said:

Yet no one in mahou was banned for illegal mods when they started banning people for illegal mods. You confused being better then you as cheating friend.

The_Fabulous_Mr_Mocoman #56 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8149 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

Its good to see mahou living up to its name

Memesters Accused of Hacking Offenses Undeservedly

driesp #57 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:48

Major

• Players
  • 30912 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX
Nothing happening in absolute skirmishes ATM, can't get a battle.

RavenDeathKnight #58 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 40004 battles

View PostStrike_Witch_Tomoko, on Jan 15 2017 - 00:08, said:

there is no mod that lets you shoot through unbreakable objects.

but there is a way to show your ignorant.  and you just did.

[edited]learn to read strike witch.....   there is a MOD that allows tanks to fire as is they were arty....  but hey you obviously cant read

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #59 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:51

Major

• Players
  • 15566 battles
  • [2HARM] 2HARM

View PostSJ100, on Jan 14 2017 - 17:14, said:

Hello Strike

So if someone goes o7 Strike. You ignore them? That makes no sense unless you are just like Mahou.
They are pointing you out and saying hello to YOU. For me I say hello back.

o7 Strike

Regards
SJ

me?   personally no.  but thats cause i'm well known on forums and often find people i forgot about.

but on my alt.  yeah.  cause no one knows them,  and i'm not interested in talking when i on that char

View PostRavenDeathKnight, on Jan 14 2017 - 17:49, said:

[edited]learn to read strike witch.....   there is a MOD that allows tanks to fire as is they were arty....  but hey you obviously cant read

way to prove my point again

no.  there is no mod that lets you fire like arty

theres a mod that lets you take arty view (aka top down).

but it wont change your tank shell's gun arc.    its just how you see the enemy.

in the end, your shell will still go the same arc as if you were in normal sniper mode.

Asassian7 #60 Posted Jan 15 2017 - 01:53

Major

• Players
  • 22499 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostRavenDeathKnight, on Jan 15 2017 - 10:50, said:

if we were cheating maybe some of us would of been banned with the ban waves.  

View PostSJ100, on Jan 15 2017 - 11:12, said:

Take Care Mahou

Regards

SJ

there is (in my opinion) ONE overly toxic player in MAHOU. as for everyone else, no one is any worse than anyone else who plays this game.

you can pull screenshots of mahou players being rude in chat, but I can pull up far more of literally anyone else from any other clan being just as rude or even more rude. 

I o7 people whenever they o7 me. I say hi, chat, am polite. but saying its just us that are [edited]heads or that we are worse than anyone else is a stupid statement to make. 

Edited by Asassian7, Jan 15 2017 - 01:53.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users