Personal Reserves

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Horgast #1 Posted Jan 16 2017 - 20:31

Private

• -Players-
  • 12254 battles
  • [ZED] ZED
Hello fellow tankers,  I know a lot of you have used the personal reserves a time or two. I would like to suggest that they would be more useful if you took the timer I.E. 2 hours and change it to an amount of lets say 10 rounds. And have the 1 hour reserve set at 4 to 5 rounds. People are always in a rush when there is a time limit attached to the reserves. And I personally don't like to platoon with anyone while I'm running one. If this makes sense let me know. If you have an opinion on this I would like to hear it.

Lord_Hiney #2 Posted Jan 16 2017 - 20:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 12639 battles
They give out so many that no matter how many you use, it would be pretty difficult to run out. Other than credit boosters, I don't do anything differently when running them.

Hunk_Ra #3 Posted Jan 16 2017 - 20:57

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5464 battles
  • [CRTBL] CRTBL
Definately worth some serious thought. Thanks.

t8z5h3 #4 Posted Jan 16 2017 - 21:12

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 33614 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
agreed because the time in the main menu and que your losing like 10% of it

poisonousblood #5 Posted Jan 16 2017 - 21:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 58706 battles
  • [11A_D] 11A_D
I would love to see only an hour duration personal reserves rather than 2 or even 4 hours! its completely ridiculous!

OrnmiIler #6 Posted Jan 17 2017 - 05:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostLord_Hiney, on Jan 16 2017 - 14:57, said:

They give out so many that no matter how many you use, it would be pretty difficult to run out. Other than credit boosters, I don't do anything differently when running them.

Dear WoT:

At this rate of WoT dissemination, and player purchases, it won’t be long before each player will have potentially amassed +1000 personal reserves in their garage.

WoT reminds me of a befuddled Elmer J. Fudd  amidst the rabbit population explosion in South Australia, of which by 1867 was completely out of control.  And in reply to this problem stands our fearless leader Elmer totally oblivious to that fact, with millions of these pests running amok about him. Elmer, as usual, says; "Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wasically wabbits", or "Excuse me, but you have to be qwiet or I must ask you to weave".

These personal reserves over growth can be kept in check only by being able to trade them for the many various WoT in game priced items available.

Kill da wabbit! Kill da wabbit! Kill da wabbit!

dunniteowl #7 Posted Jan 17 2017 - 06:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 18533 battles

I just racked up like, 126 personal reserves that range from 1hr to 4hrs, small, medium and large (I'd like to know what *that* means, small, medium and large) so being in a hurry?  Lol!

I didn't use any of them during the Tanksmas Event, I just gathered them up.  I play on a very irregular schedule, because my wife thinks she can interrupt me any old time she wants -- and she's right.  Not because I'm a pushover, but because it's just a game and while I take my playing quite intently, I also recognize that she's a much more permanent fixture in my life than any game could be.  *(I know, right?  Sacrilege!)

I don't platoon when I'm doing Personal Reserves.  Well, that's not entirely true, because I don't normally platoon in general, though, if I notice it in time, I'll always accept an in-match platoon invite, because I'm a nice guy.

Please don't shoot the nice guy.  He needs love, care and more XP, so smile, wave and ignore the nice guy -- like all those girls did in high school.  I digress...

Personal Reserves seem to have this miasmic effect on WRs, according to some.  I try to use them and literally forget they're running.  That way, I don't get all focused and intent on "making as much out of them as I can," in my attitude.  I have found that turning them on, taking a moment to get ready to play, then hitting battle like always allows me to play better than if I was all thinking, "I've only got X amount of time, I better maximize my efforts!"

I turn them on, like adding a camo-net and let them run without any further attention to them.  Always end up better off that way.

GL, HF & HSYBF

namrats #8 Posted Mar 10 2017 - 23:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 114972 battles

I have probably a couple hundred personal reserves in credit and exp.....i RARELY use it because i normally LOSE when i use them...i know its all in my head....yea yea yea...but im convinced that the personal reserves are not in my favor.....

other than my first observation, i dont get what tier is LARGE? clearly there is a system where large does not mean simply large......what tiers? no i have not read the manual...perhaps when glance over the personal reserve something should pop up and tell me where i can use this....i say that because thru trial and error (mostly guessing) i figure it out some.

Also tagged with Personal Reserves

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users