sandbox

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Starscream1989 #61 Posted Jan 22 2017 - 12:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 8828 battles
  • [BTB] BTB
Sense this thread has absolutely lost what it was for . How will you know if your are accepted into the sandbox ??? Email or just keep checking the aplication sent page

Blackhorse_Nine_ #62 Posted Jan 22 2017 - 16:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7368 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostStarscream1989, on Jan 22 2017 - 06:18, said:

Sense this thread has absolutely lost what it was for . How will you know if your are accepted into the sandbox ??? Email or just keep checking the aplication sent page

WG will send an email to your actual email account - there will be no other notice in-game or on the forum.

UnDeadDemon956 #63 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 18:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29698 battles
Rng is so bad on the sandbox omg I got an t110e3 down to a oneshot with my obj 263 then rng happened and I missed every fully aimed shot at a stationary tank until he killed me. I'm quiting this game if this rng patch goes through, never in my life have I played a competitive shooter that punishes you for aiming!!!!!!!!!! You will hit more half aimed shots than fully aimed shots because rng, everything is based on luck of the draw on who gets better rng. Player skill means nothing and you do not battle tanks in game, you battle bad game mechanics.

Limaoverde #64 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 07:55

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 33710 battles
  • [PDABR] PDABR
Mods Cyber Crimes This is the classic example of the legal institute called improper omission or also called improper omissive crime. In improper omissive crime, the individual does not respond by the omission itself, but by the effects, by the consequences of omission.
What is the purpose of the duty to act?
Avoid a result. You must act to prevent the occurrence of a particular event. In committing crimes by omission there is, in fact, a material offense, that is, a crime of result. Constitution of the United States

kreddy_ #65 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 13:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 408 battles
  • [GWAII] GWAII

View PostLimaoverde, on Jan 30 2017 - 07:55, said:

Mods Cyber Crimes This is the classic example of the legal institute called improper omission

No, actually... video game cheating would be a crime of commission, not omission. (if it were actually a crime at all)

DogStar2005 #66 Posted Feb 06 2017 - 21:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 260 battles
Awesome a bunch of idiots are destroying the game good job morons. [edited]this game you have turned it so bad you have chased away all the good players for a bunch of whinny forum  babies gj WG.

DogStar2005 #67 Posted Feb 06 2017 - 21:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 260 battles

View PostUnDeadDemon956, on Jan 26 2017 - 17:01, said:

Rng is so bad on the sandbox omg I got an t110e3 down to a oneshot with my obj 263 then rng happened and I missed every fully aimed shot at a stationary tank until he killed me. I'm quiting this game if this rng patch goes through, never in my life have I played a competitive shooter that punishes you for aiming!!!!!!!!!! You will hit more half aimed shots than fully aimed shots because rng, everything is based on luck of the draw on who gets better rng. Player skill means nothing and you do not battle tanks in game, you battle bad game mechanics.

TY I agree the morons in sandbox [edited] the game this is why i don't give WG any of my money they are so hard up for good players any more its a joke.

Edited by DogStar2005, Feb 06 2017 - 22:00.

TitansFury #68 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 01:41

Private

• Players
  • 12596 battles
  • [NAAP] NAAP
Why should Arty always be punished for peoples stupidity? If you're to stupid to move after being spotted then you deserve to be hit if you don't have good cover. We have real life guns removed from spgs but we have fantasy tanks that never made it off the drawing board in the game? I heard the guy say it would help spgs be team players...really....every game I've been in trying to support the team everyone runs off and leaves the spgs to be raped by light and medium tanks. Then they whine that they get no support...guess what if you don't protect your spg's in the game you lose. Also crippling a spg where they can't get a 1 shot kill depending on the tank hit, armor etc is stupid. I'm sure you're going to leave it so that spgs can get one shot kills on them. People complain but theirs never been and tank combat that spgs weren't usually involved. Nothing like keeping the game realistic...lol. If you want to do something then fix it so tanks can't turn their turrets around so their barrels go thru solid objects. You know if you go down an alley and have a tank with a long barrel it'd never turn the turret in that situation in real life.

Also tagged with sandbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users