Stage 5 Education

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DannyS76 #1 Posted Jan 22 2017 - 18:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 15825 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

For my clan, I do the research and lay down the chips for landings. Easy. What I don't understand are the rebelions, how you move into ajoining territory, and more.

Can someone break it down for me? Stage 5 clan wars will be a whole lot more satisfying when we can participate 100%.

FeelMy_APCR #2 Posted Jan 22 2017 - 18:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28692 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Are you talking about the resistance?

If so, it's basically a way for small clans to attack other strong clans from within. It's a downright retarded concept if you ask me.

But, it's there... Anyway, each province has a resistance level. That level rises depending on the amount of provinces the clan has. The more provinces you have, the sooner you'll hit level 10. When that happens your province will become a Landing Zone for one day. After that the level sets back to 0 and everything repeats. You can also decrease your unrest level by using the Influence or increase the unrest level of neighboring provinces owned by other clans.

DannyS76 #3 Posted Jan 22 2017 - 20:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 15825 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

Thanks feel. I wish they had a section on how to for clan wars. Some of us are new to this and trying to learn on the run. We were a training clan, now we are full tilt into this.

What about bidding in provinces?

Edited by DannyS76, Jan 22 2017 - 20:54.

Silvers_ #4 Posted Jan 22 2017 - 22:33

Major

• Players
  • 40000 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostDannyS76, on Jan 22 2017 - 13:51, said:

Thanks feel. I wish they had a section on how to for clan wars. Some of us are new to this and trying to learn on the run. We were a training clan, now we are full tilt into this.

What about bidding in provinces?

Provinces that have a bid will be based on influence which is obtained from SH's. They will have a min bid. You decide how much you want to bid and set it set it. I.E you have say 50,000 influence. The min bid is 400. How bad do you want a shot at it? sorta? drop 500-600 then. If you really want to ensure you are the only one fighting drop a larger amount of influence say a couple of thousand.

Some of the old CW stuff will still be valid. Resistance is basically the old rioting mechanic. They did remove a lot of upkeep costs though.

Divisions are what you will need to move into another territory. If you have a division on a piece of land you can attack from or defend from there. If you dont' have a division then you can't defend it. Click the province that your division is on. you should see arrows on neighboring land that you can attack. You click the arrow (if i remember) and the land you want to attack. It was ask you to confirm you want to attack select confirm and your battle is now set.

If it is a LZ you don't have to worry about a division just apply to the LZ win the battles and get to the landowner. If you take the land you'll have a division and you can have the option to drop your HQ, raze the province (for 5-7 days worth of gold. i.e if it's say 100g then you'd get 500-700 gold and the land is "burned" and won't create gold for a few days).

Some of this might have changed since I dealt with "chip movement" but should all be about the same.

DannyS76 #5 Posted Jan 23 2017 - 11:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 15825 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

Thanks Silvers. Next may be more of a statement than a question, but who went nuts with the resistance/ revolts? Virtually every province on the map is in revolt.

Silvers_ #6 Posted Jan 23 2017 - 15:07

Major

• Players
  • 40000 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

Depends. Like others have said it could be people trying to push riots, clans owning too much land thus increasing rioting chances, if you don't have a division on a province it'll also increase the rioting chance.

In the "old" days if you razed/burned a province that also increase chances of rioting from nearby provinces but not sure it carried over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users