ANVIL Anvil Fun Easy Laid back FGC

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

DizzyGunner #1 Posted Jan 25 2017 - 13:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

Want to be a part of a laid back community? Join Anvil!

Requirements:

1. Be somewhat active! There is no requirement as to when you have to be online just play every now and then.
  2. Overall WN8 of around 1500+ and recent of around 1600+
  3. Active on Teamspeak ts.forgegaming.org
  4. Tallnoob is our "leader" and he has this stupid requirement where he wants us to give him a compliment everytime we login (but only if he is online). I usually just tell him how sexy he is or how his recent stats are on point. Something like that nothing crazy. 

Come JOIN 

Get to know the members:

tallnob - Our "fearless" leader. First of all nobody in the clan likes him. We tried to get him to step down but every time we bring up the topic he starts begging, crying, and talking about how this clan is his life. Its sad. Anywho we decided we would let him keep the title even though he has very little say in anything we do. My advice if you decide to join is to just give him his daily compliment, put him on mute in t.s., and ignore his toon/stronghold invites. You do that and bam you will fit right in. 

Dmanrlz2 - First thing is first Dman is the realest! Best description of dman would be... hummm think a hippie/hipster/conservative/philosopher who loves playing Russian heavy tanks (because they are easy) and bam Dman! The thing about Dman is he is never on because he "has a life" (whatever that means). Interaction with Dman is pretty straight forward since he is never online you will not see him there for you will not have to deal with him. When he does show up let him know that he is the realest and he will love you for it! 

PapaIvan - PapaIvan "Ivan the terrible!!!" PapaIvan joined Anvil like 4 years ago on accident. He thought he was joining Forge lol. Realizing his mistake he wanted to leave the clan right away. However, he does not know where the "Leave Clan" link is. He has been asking for help from the clan members for years. As a joke we made him an officer which pisses him off even more. Interaction with PapaIvan is not recommended since he hates everyone in the clan. If you want to make his day just show him where the "Leave Clan" link is on the WOT website. 

JB2K - JB2K is AMAZING!! She is by far my most favorite Anvil officer. JB joined Anvil like 3+ years ago. Listening to her call is like listening to an angel whisper in your ear sweet sweet commands in your ear. Interaction with JB is not allowed she belongs to me! So that da f away!!!

SuperCowWet - Supercow is annoying! He is from Australia and has a strong Australian accent. He is one of our callers but no one can understand his calls due to his strong Australian accent so we just do our own thing. To be honest I think half the clan has him on mute. Anywho interaction with Supercow is pretty straight forward just talk to him and good luck understanding his replays. 

JediMindGorilla - Jedi great guy... was a great guy. Sadly his wife does not let him play the game anymore :( He does login just about every day for a few minutes to let us know he is alive but then we hear yelling in the background and bam he logs right off.... Sometimes he leaves the mic on and we can hear crying which makes us all sad. We started a gofund me page for his so he can buy some balls ill leave the link to it below. Interactions with Jedi are not easy you have to make sure you give him positive encouragement, let him know things will be alright and that even though he is not playing anymore his WN8 is still "good".

Up next Nuclier  

NOTE: We are NOT a political clan (title) except for united_face he is a Trump groupie.

Edited by DizzyGunner, Oct 07 2017 - 21:48.

caramel #2 Posted Jan 25 2017 - 15:12

Major

• Players
  • 8042 battles
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
I was highly disappointed to find that this thread had nothing to do with the A.N.V.I.L agency from the Evil Genius games.

Sovereign_m #3 Posted Jan 25 2017 - 15:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26734 battles

You guys are still alive!? 07 Forged, Anvil, and the rest of yas. I am aware of how long you all have been around. Stay strong gents. 

Sincerely, 

An allumni  of AIM (Annihilation using Intelligent Maneuvering) 

Sov. 

val2 #4 Posted Jan 25 2017 - 16:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24216 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

Good Luck in recruiting :).

Spoiler

DizzyGunner #5 Posted Jan 25 2017 - 23:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

Get to know the members:

tallnob - Our "fearless" leader. First of all nobody in the clan likes him. We tried to get him to step down but every time we bring up the topic he starts begging, crying, and talking about how this clan is his life. Its sad. Anywho we decided we would let him keep the title even though he has very little say in anything we do. My advice if you decide to join is to just give him his daily compliment, put him on mute in t.s., and ignore his toon/stronghold invites. You do that and bam you will fit right in.

next up Dmanrlz2 

mdlsparky #6 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 02:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 8939 battles
i was one of the first members of anvil when they where first made when forge was full. in a wierd way im glad u guys are still around

DizzyGunner #7 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 13:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

View Postmdlsparky, on Jan 26 2017 - 01:24, said:

i was one of the first members of anvil when they where first made when forge was full. in a wierd way im glad u guys are still around

Nice! Come back to the clan.

DizzyGunner #8 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 23:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

Dmanrlz2 - First thing is first Dman is the realest! Best description of dman would be... hummm think a hippe/hipster/conservative/philosopher who loves playing Russian heavy tanks (because they are easy) and bam Dman! The thing about Dman is he is never on because he "has a life" (whatever that means). Interaction with Dman is pretty straight forward since he is never online you will not see him there for you will not have to deal with him. When he does show up let him know that he is the realest and he will love you for it! 

next up PapaIvan

Edited by DizzyGunner, Jan 27 2017 - 23:50.

DizzyGunner #9 Posted Jan 27 2017 - 23:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

PapaIvan - PapaIvan "Ivan the terrible!!!" PapaIvan joined Anvil like 4 years ago on accident. He thought he was joining Forge lol. Realizing his mistake he wanted to leave the clan right away. However, he does not know where the "Leave Clan" link is. He has been asking for help from the clan members for years. As a joke we made him an officer which pisses him off even more. Interaction with PapaIvan is not recommended since he hates everyone in the clan. If you want to make his day just show him where the "Leave Clan" link is on the WOT website. 

next up JB2K

Edited by DizzyGunner, Jan 27 2017 - 23:50.

DizzyGunner #10 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 02:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

JB2K JB2K is AMAZING!! She is by far my most favorite Anvil officer. JB joined Anvil like 3+ years ago. Listening to her call is like listening to an angel whisper in your ear sweet sweet commands in your ear. Interaction with JB is not allowed she belongs to me! So that da f away!!!

next up SuperCowWet

DizzyGunner #11 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 02:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
Ughh I was just notified that JB2K is a 13 year old boy....... ooo god!! I said things to him that I cannot take back

DizzyGunner #12 Posted Feb 04 2017 - 01:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

SuperCowWet - Supercow is annoying! He is from Australia and has a strong Australian accent. He is one of our callers but no one can understand his calls due to his strong Australian accent so we just do our own thing. To be honest I think half the clan has him on mute. Anywho interaction with Supercow is pretty straight forward just talk to him and good luck understanding his replays. 

next up JediMindGorilla

DizzyGunner #13 Posted Mar 28 2017 - 02:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 16386 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
JediMindGorilla - Yes Jedi need I say more.

Papa_Ivan #14 Posted Mar 28 2017 - 02:23

Private

• Players
  • 16634 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
Where is this "leave" button???

tallnob #15 Posted Mar 28 2017 - 02:31

Sergeant

• WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 26949 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

You're my favorite former BOSNA member Dizzy, and my gf was in that clan. Slightly unstable, and there's the whole peanut butter thing, but I love you anyway :)

SerasVictoria_ #16 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 05:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 15092 battles
No love for the gone but not forgotten eh? Or does this mean I am being forgotten :O

panzerfaust39 #17 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 13:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 49430 battles
  • [M0B] M0B
FORGE COMMUNITY SUCKS SUCKITY SUCK SUCKS

Yankee #18 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 13:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 34016 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
You need xpedience, because he was Anvil and Anvil was he.

Good luck!

expresscraft #19 Posted Apr 21 2017 - 18:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34291 battles
Bump to the top, was in HT a while back, think we had a lot of fun nights fighting ANVIL

tallnob #20 Posted May 19 2017 - 21:02

Sergeant

• WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 26949 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL

View Postexpresscraft, on Apr 21 2017 - 17:11, said:

Bump to the top, was in HT a while back, think we had a lot of fun nights fighting ANVIL

Was fun times, we're mostly doing Advances these days because fun + profit, but some day...CW shall be great again!

Also tagged with ANVIL, Anvil, Fun, Easy, Laid back, FGC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users