Jump to content


Quiting wot if rng gets worse poll

Quit wot if rng gets worse?

  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Will you quit wot if rng is made worse (87 members have cast votes)

Will you continue to play wot if rng is made worse?

  1. No i will not continue playing , shooting dirt is not fun!!!!!! (38 votes [43.68%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 43.68%

  2. Yes I like missing all my fully aimed shots on stationary tanks 100 meters away!!!! (49 votes [56.32%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 56.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

UnDeadDemon956 #41 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 20:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29345 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013

View PostThrain_Ironsword, on Jan 26 2017 - 14:03, said:

Good.  Drain the swamp of these toxic players.  Lol.

 

​I'm toxic for a reason, the game made me this way from playing it. NOTHING pisses me off more than missing shots when I know for a fact I could've hit him if rng hadn't taken the piss and sent the shell to space.

Edited by UnDeadDemon956, Jan 26 2017 - 20:08.


ThisDictatorEU #42 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 20:39

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2033 battles
  • 10
  • [O_SEC] O_SEC
  • Member since:
    07-02-2013

View PostUnDeadDemon956, on Jan 26 2017 - 19:08, said:

 

​I'm toxic for a reason, the game made me this way from playing it. NOTHING pisses me off more than missing shots when I know for a fact I could've hit him if rng hadn't taken the piss and sent the shell to space.

Why keep complaining? Save your breath and migrate to

View PostUnDeadDemon956, on Jan 26 2017 - 17:56, said:

a real game on steam.

 



UnDeadDemon956 #43 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 20:40

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29345 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013

View PostThisDictatorEU, on Jan 26 2017 - 14:39, said:

Why keep complaining? Save your breath and migrate to

 

 

​Complaining is more fun than playing the game.

GeorgePreddy #44 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 20:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 14291 battles
  • 6,235
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

"Yes I like missing all my fully aimed shots on stationary tanks 100 meters away!!!!" (32 votes [60.38%] - View)    Of Course this is a total lie

 

OK, now let's look at some objective, unbiased testing for the real facts;

 

As you can see in the controlled test below, it is not really a problem if you are ACTUALLY fully aimed at a stationary target, even at 400 meters !

 

Fully aimed shots by "4 Tankers and Dog", a Tanking With Science video, results:

Firing with 5 different tank / gun combinations to test accuracy of fully aimed shots in WoT.

Fired from 400 meters range at a stationary IS-7 front.

 

 

CDC using food to have a .31 accuracy    = 97% hits

KV-1S with 85mm & .39 accuracy           = 92%

T-34 76mm, .45 accuracy                          = 90%

KV-1 122mm, .51 accuracy                       = 87%

KV-2 152 mm, .56 accuracy                      = 77%

 

As comparison with real life, see the U.S. Army actual testing results from the WWII era, below:

 

U.S. Army Armored Board's report on tank gun accuracy using stabilizer gyro

a) Using the tank cannon, 50% hits may be expected on a tank front at 500 yards, and 25% hits may be expected at 1,000 yards.



UnDeadDemon956 #45 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 20:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29345 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 26 2017 - 14:41, said:

"Yes I like missing all my fully aimed shots on stationary tanks 100 meters away!!!!" (32 votes [60.38%] - View)    Of Course this is a total lie

 

OK, now let's look at some objective, unbiased testing for the real facts;

 

As you can see in the controlled test below, it is not really a problem if you are ACTUALLY fully aimed at a stationary target, even at 400 meters !

 

Fully aimed shots by "4 Tankers and Dog", a Tanking With Science video, results:

Firing with 5 different tank / gun combinations to test accuracy of fully aimed shots in WoT.

Fired from 400 meters range at a stationary IS-7 front.

 

 

CDC using food to have a .31 accuracy    = 97% hits

KV-1S with 85mm & .39 accuracy           = 92%

T-34 76mm, .45 accuracy                          = 90%

KV-1 122mm, .51 accuracy                       = 87%

KV-2 152 mm, .56 accuracy                      = 77%

 

As comparison with real life, see the U.S. Army actual testing results from the WWII era, below:

 

U.S. Army Armored Board's report on tank gun accuracy using stabilizer gyro

a) Using the tank cannon, 50% hits may be expected on a tank front at 500 yards, and 25% hits may be expected at 1,000 yards.

 

​That's nice but this game doesn't compare to real life, or else it would be called a simulation not an arcade game. I was fully aimed as can be when fully aimed and still missed a type 5 heavy 9 out of 10 times from 300 meters away with a T110E3 that has 0.36 dispersion. And with a 300% crew and equipment. Also yes the poll is a lie thanks to your many alt accounts skewing the votes again.

Edited by UnDeadDemon956, Jan 26 2017 - 20:54.


_Gungrave_ #46 Posted Jan 26 2017 - 21:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 36639 battles
  • 9,381
  • [JGRN] JGRN
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostBattlecryGWJ, on Jan 26 2017 - 18:39, said:

 

And that's where one of the problems starts for WoT.  Its actually not a shooter, its a strategy game.

 

to be more precise its a Single Player RTS.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 26 2017 - 21:43.


Thrain_Ironsword #47 Posted Jan 27 2017 - 13:46

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 15098 battles
  • 1,161
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
  • Member since:
    05-14-2014
No, I will say Yes to not quitti... wait, what was the question again?  Dude, you got me confuzzled.

Dogg_zilla #48 Posted Jan 27 2017 - 17:57

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7956 battles
  • 523
  • Member since:
    03-07-2015

View PostUnDeadDemon956, on Jan 26 2017 - 20:47, said:

 

​That's nice but this game doesn't compare to real life, or else it would be called a simulation not an arcade game. I was fully aimed as can be when fully aimed and still missed a type 5 heavy 9 out of 10 times from 300 meters away with a T110E3 that has 0.36 dispersion. And with a 300% crew and equipment. Also yes the poll is a lie thanks to your many alt accounts skewing the votes again.

 

None of those tanks have the RNG problem. 

 

Some of the brit tanks are absolutely infuriating, rounds just flying off randomly. The 17 pounder especially. Supposed to be one of the best guns of WWII and is complete crap. 

 

And did you just accuse him of using alt accounts? Grow the hell up. 



MUMBLESRUMBLES #49 Posted Jan 27 2017 - 18:36

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 37505 battles
  • 739
  • [TAC-E] TAC-E
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013
why quit, just don't spend money on anything in their store, except if u want  a prem account. thats the only way they might listen. remember, is a big corporation out of Cyprus. not some guy sitting in a dark basement.

UnDeadDemon956 #50 Posted Jan 28 2017 - 03:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29345 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013

View PostDogg_zilla, on Jan 27 2017 - 11:57, said:

 

None of those tanks have the RNG problem. 

 

Some of the brit tanks are absolutely infuriating, rounds just flying off randomly. The 17 pounder especially. Supposed to be one of the best guns of WWII and is complete crap. 

 

And did you just accuse him of using alt accounts? Grow the hell up. 

 

​Are you kidding me? You have not even played the sandbox by the sounds of it or else you would know that dispersion is ruined for all tanks. And yes he does have alt accounts I'm not accusing him its a fact, its not hard to tell goregepreddy, preddy 2, preddy_, preddy 4, bredy_, kredy_.

Edited by UnDeadDemon956, Jan 28 2017 - 03:44.


UnDeadDemon956 #51 Posted Jan 28 2017 - 03:53

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29345 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013

View Postmumblecorefilms, on Jan 27 2017 - 12:36, said:

why quit, just don't spend money on anything in their store, except if u want  a prem account. thats the only way they might listen. remember, is a big corporation out of Cyprus. not some guy sitting in a dark basement.

 

​Why quit? Because if aiming doesn't matter then  whats the point playing a competitive game, if it's based on luck of the draw with rng.

MUMBLESRUMBLES #52 Posted Jan 28 2017 - 17:08

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 37505 battles
  • 739
  • [TAC-E] TAC-E
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostUnDeadDemon956, on Jan 27 2017 - 21:53, said:

 

​Why quit? Because if aiming doesn't matter then  whats the point playing a competitive game, if it's based on luck of the draw with rng.

 

all games are based on luck of the draw for the most part.

KingofDragons #53 Posted Jan 28 2017 - 21:36

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16972 battles
  • 260
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011

you quit a game when you  don't enjoy playing it anymore.. more likely , after the next patch , players will stop playing certain tanks because of nerfing  but there will be a rise in the usage of tanks that have been buffed.. And once again we wont see certain tanks like the tanks we are hardly seeing right now...

 

WG has a hard time balancing tanks because of MM.. All the buffs and nerfs are due to the fact that all tanks are built different...

 

 

 



UnDeadDemon956 #54 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:52

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29345 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013

View PostKingofDragons, on Jan 28 2017 - 15:36, said:

you quit a game when you  don't enjoy playing it anymore.. more likely , after the next patch , players will stop playing certain tanks because of nerfing  but there will be a rise in the usage of tanks that have been buffed.. And once again we wont see certain tanks like the tanks we are hardly seeing right now...

 

WG has a hard time balancing tanks because of MM.. All the buffs and nerfs are due to the fact that all tanks are built different...

 

 

 

 

If this patch goes through no one will be playing any tanks because this game will finally die.

U13 #55 Posted Apr 03 2017 - 17:59

    Private

  • Players
  • 43012 battles
  • 2
  • [PZNGR] PZNGR
  • Member since:
    09-12-2011

I've already uninstalled the game.  The community I've played with for the last five years have all left the game with the exception of two, and they're looking for something else now.

Between the piss poor matchmaking and unbelievable algorithm they call rng, there's nothing remotely reliable to be played.  Love bouncing a tier 8 scout twice with a E5 AP round at 250 meters.  Oh, and the scout pens you with every shot, really?

Total waste of time and money hoping the virtual tanks you paid for perform as advertised.   In anycase, maybe the next patch will improve play expectations, I hope so as this WAS a fun game at one time.

 



LordDouglas #56 Posted Apr 03 2017 - 19:32

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 15428 battles
  • 7
  • [_MOP_] _MOP_
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015
I find it funny that wargamming talk about wanting armor to be more effective while continually adding tanks with higher pen and better accuracy. not to mention the 2 key. the rng of a shell isn't the problem. tanks like the new t8 swede td with 288 pen and .3 acc. of the skorp g, grill 15 etc. this is why armor doesn't matter.

UnDeadDemon956 #57 Posted May 12 2017 - 19:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29345 battles
  • 417
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013
bump because its relevant, i came back to see the "improvements of the lastest patches" only to see the game made worse by rng again.

Edited by UnDeadDemon956, May 12 2017 - 19:41.


diego999 #58 Posted May 12 2017 - 22:34

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 29584 battles
  • 4,419
  • [ACA] ACA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010

You've bitched in january about leaving for 2 pages yet your signature shows 1100 battles in the last 2 months.

 

You play an awful lot for a quitter.



ImaKillYou #59 Posted May 12 2017 - 23:01

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24153 battles
  • 681
  • [-GENT] -GENT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

Bye Felicia.

 

P.s. Can I haz yer stuffs?



Dogg_zilla #60 Posted May 13 2017 - 02:25

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7956 battles
  • 523
  • Member since:
    03-07-2015

View Postdiego999, on May 12 2017 - 22:34, said:

You've bitched in january about leaving for 2 pages yet your signature shows 1100 battles in the last 2 months.

 

You play an awful lot for a quitter.

 

RNG did get better sometime in the last few months. 

 

This game used to be absolutely rage worthy in some tanks, because they were unplayable due to RNG. 

 

Currently only the British line has trouble. RNG is pure hell on the FV4005, but not that bad on the rest of my tanks. RNG is just sadistic when you only fire 2 rounds a minute and end up missing one and bouncing the other. 

 

Seriously, something has to be done for the slow firing tanks. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users