New Clan War Tool

Clan war Tools

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

_HawgTusk_ #1 Posted Jan 29 2017 - 19:29

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1544 battles

Here is a great tool to help your clan get ready for Clan War .

Its a Clan War Tablet with all the maps in it and comes with Tactical icons.

So you can make your on Tactical Maps on Your Pc without getting on the internet.

https://mods.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/257779-clan-war-tablet

Edited by _HawgTusk_, Jan 30 2017 - 18:07.

Subsequently_Erroneous #2 Posted Jan 29 2017 - 20:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23647 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

Map tactic/stratsketch does the same thing mostly. 

https://stratsketch.com/

Edited by Bothan_Spy, Jan 29 2017 - 20:20.

xrays_ #3 Posted Jan 29 2017 - 20:19

Major

• Players
  • 41964 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

Quote from the website:

"This is simple tool to use, Just Pick which map you want to Build , Right click map.

Open with "Photoshop" or "Paint.net" or any other Photo Soft Ware..."

Interesting... So, this "tool" is simply graphics that you then use within an image editing program to build a tactical map? How is this in any way useful, since you can grab all that information from the Internet already? And even IF you decide to use this fancy new tool, you still have to disseminate the information to your clan somehow - I didn't see anything about that in the "tool", so I imagine it's not part of it.

Basically, this "tool" seem utterly useless... Though, correct me if I'm wrong!

http://wottactic.com/ does a good enough job - it's quick, free, has great tools, and provides easy links for others to view.

x.

_HawgTusk_ #4 Posted Jan 29 2017 - 20:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1544 battles

View Postxrays_, on Jan 29 2017 - 20:19, said:

Quote from the website:

"This is simple tool to use, Just Pick which map you want to Build , Right click map.

Open with "Photoshop" or "Paint.net" or any other Photo Soft Ware..."

Interesting... So, this "tool" is simply graphics that you then use within an image editing program to build a tactical map? How is this in any way useful, since you can grab all that information from the Internet already? And even IF you decide to use this fancy new tool, you still have to disseminate the information to your clan somehow - I didn't see anything about that in the "tool", so I imagine it's not part of it.

Basically, this "tool" seem utterly useless... Though, correct me if I'm wrong!

http://wottactic.com/ does a good enough job - it's quick, free, has great tools, and provides easy links for others to view.

x.

You missed the point " you don't have to get on the internet to use this one , unlike the one your talking about. Also keep it on your desk top , just add something to a map when you see a good spot in battle.Instead login on to internet  than enter all your info before you can add it to the map.Not everybody has superfast internet either.This is free also

Edited by _HawgTusk_, Jan 29 2017 - 20:46.

xrays_ #5 Posted Jan 29 2017 - 21:37

Major

• Players
  • 41964 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View Post_HawgTusk_, on Jan 29 2017 - 14:36, said:

You missed the point " you don't have to get on the internet to use this one...

No, YOU missed the point... How can you play this game while not on the Internet in the first place? Highly dubious, if you ask me. Probably spam-ware.

BTW, how much does curse.com pay people for advertising their website? Seems there's a lot of trolls lately peddling their garbage.

x.

_HawgTusk_ #6 Posted Jan 29 2017 - 22:15

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1544 battles

Some players just cant take it when they are proven wrong.Than they lash out at someone to make there self fell better, because they are lonely & insecure.

I was just trying to help some players out & share something that I thought might help.

Edited by _HawgTusk_, Jan 29 2017 - 23:33.

ff8ff8 #7 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 07:46

Captain

• Players
  • 17796 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Why would we use image editing software to do something that stratsketch/wottactic does far quicker and far easier?

FeelMy_APCR #8 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 14:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29474 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

So opening an image and placing icons in a software that you might not even have is easier than using www.stratsketch.com?

You missed however the most important point of all though. There's no way you could make a live presentation using this. And that is the most important part if you ask me.

_HawgTusk_ #9 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 16:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1544 battles

View PostFeelMy_APCR, on Jan 30 2017 - 14:07, said:

So opening an image and placing icons in a software that you might not even have is easier than using www.stratsketch.com?

You missed however the most important point of all though. There's no way you could make a live presentation using this. And that is the most important part if you ask me.

If I understood right, you  can use this tool for your own personal use, Also you can do this offline at any time for those who can't get Wifi , all the time.( Not everybody has access to internet  24/7.) Just uploaded your file you made to TS or other messenger you use for your  clan.

Edited by _HawgTusk_, Jan 30 2017 - 16:47.

xrays_ #10 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 16:58

Major

• Players
  • 41964 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View Post_HawgTusk_, on Jan 30 2017 - 10:43, said:

If I understood right, you  can use this tool for your own personal use, Also you can do this offline at any time for those who can't get Wifi , all the time. (Not everybody has access to internet  24/7.) Just uploaded your file you made to TS or other messenger you use for your  clan.

However, the steps you are suggesting here are actually far more cumbersome than just launching http://wottactic.com or https://stratsketch.com and sketching your tactic right there and then - it's so freaking easy! To suggest that someone might want to make strats, or mark cool places on a map, while not actually online and/or playing the game, is asinine at best. Not everybody has access to a paint program when they are offline!

Just give it up, you lose.

x.

_HawgTusk_ #11 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1544 battles
There you go again your missing the point, This is a tool for offline use.

FeelMy_APCR #12 Posted Jan 31 2017 - 14:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29474 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View Post_HawgTusk_, on Jan 30 2017 - 17:43, said:

If I understood right, you  can use this tool for your own personal use, Also you can do this offline at any time for those who can't get Wifi , all the time.( Not everybody has access to internet  24/7.) Just uploaded your file you made to TS or other messenger you use for your  clan.

If I don't have internet I most certainly will not be doing any strats. And if for some reason I'll get internet right before the battle, I will still go to the website and in the mere SECONDS will show EVERYONE what is needed to be done from them.

Not everybody has access to paint programs. While this does not apply to me, I would never use a paint program for something like this. Again, as I cannot present the tactic LIVE.

You're missing another point here. It's not about putting tanks at certain locations, it's about adapting to the situation.

So what if you put 5 heavies there and few meds there, how will you show players what they needed to do in situation A, B, C, D, E etc. Are you really gonna draw a ton of lines on a single picture where in the end nothing will be understandable? Using a website, I could simply ping the map IN REAL TIME.

And stop calling this a tool. This is not a tool. This is compilation of resources that need to be put together in order to become a tool.

_HawgTusk_ #13 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 10:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1544 battles
Thank you for all your remarks on this post.
I feel so much better now form all the wisdom 
I didnt here Thank !

Subsequently_Erroneous #14 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 16:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23647 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
LOL dude your product is not going to work like this. Your talking to the consumer here and frankly its not worth it considering their are better options online then what you're supplying us right now. Innovate from what has been invented for now on.

Luciano_Bradley #15 Posted Mar 08 2017 - 18:04

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 61088 battles
  • [STB1] STB1

So I should load the map graphic into Photoshop, copy/paste icons into the board, arrange them "tactically", save fils as .jpg, upload to image host, share with clan who are already 7 minutes into the battle I missed.... sounds good   

Also tagged with Clan war, Tools

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users