Jump to content


My ' E-25 pillow ' did finally arrive!

E-25 E25 pillow be yourself

  • Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

YANKEE137 #21 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:48

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13886 battles
  • 6,505
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015

Should have gone for the E-25 sneakers- because they kick *ss.

 



E25_Syndrome_Aito #22 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 61317 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011
 

View PostSocks_AImighty, on Jan 30 2017 - 16:45, said:

Ignorant Autism joke

 

Yes perhaps my friend.

But you know, people with some forms of this have

UNIQUE gifts and abilities and tend to be VERY intelligent.

I have absolutely no problem with that, myself.

 

I am rather more worried from the people who use these kind of matters as a ' joke '

Such as users like yourself.



nuclearguy931 #23 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 81665 battles
  • 10,847
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Jan 30 2017 - 11:49, said:

 

 

Yes perhaps my friend.

But you know, people with some forms of this have

UNIQUE gifts and abilities and tend to be VERY intelligent.

I have absolutely no problem with that, myself.

 

I am rather more worried from the people who use these kind of matters as a ' joke '

Such as users like yourself.

 

 

Yes they do, and yet some others have some very serious and unhealthy obsessions over video game and inanimate objects.



KanataKonoe #24 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26084 battles
  • 2,305
  • [-L-L-] -L-L-
  • Member since:
    06-09-2015
Nice Pillow.... I like that model E-25 too. 

Shidare_Hotaru #25 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:54

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 27489 battles
  • 1,596
  • [NAISU] NAISU
  • Member since:
    10-21-2014

Is that a [edited]dakimakura?

 

Foreigners are more "otaku" than the real otaku's themselves. 



E25_Syndrome_Aito #26 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 61317 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View Postnuclearguy931, on Jan 30 2017 - 16:51, said:

 

 

Yes they do, and yet some others have some very serious and unhealthy obsessions over video game and inanimate objects.

 

' inanimate ' only if you think like that.

Do you know how much potential human mind does have?

 

These matters are what I love and I need to have materia relating to these.

It is completely correct to focus to what you really love,

I suggest this to everyone.

 



Socks_AImighty #27 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:57

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 45 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    08-11-2016

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Jan 30 2017 - 17:54, said:

 

' inanimate ' only if you think like that.

Do you know how much potential human mind does have?

 

These matters are what I love and I need to have materia relating to these.

It is completely correct to focus to what you really love,

I suggest this to everyone.

 

 

Seek help.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #28 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 17:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 61317 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostSenaKashiwazaki, on Jan 30 2017 - 16:53, said:

Nice Pillow.... I like that model E-25 too. 

 

I keep them both on top of my speakers.

Here you can see the other one.

Sister of the White.

 

 

View PostShidare_Hotaru, on Jan 30 2017 - 16:54, said:

Is that a [edited]dakimakura?

 

Foreigners are more "otaku" than the real otaku's themselves. 

 

Yes she is.

I have Another Gasai one

& One from Hatsune Miku as well.

Because I enjoy the music from her.

 



motoracedave #29 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19365 battles
  • 986
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-21-2013
I think that pillow and model are fantastic! Never knew that was available!

BigRedTankGuy #30 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:14

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28045 battles
  • 1,897
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

Gasai__Yuno's hand,

I little piece of the mystery.


Edited by BigRedTankGuy, Jan 30 2017 - 18:19.


Speedy_DePalma #31 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:17

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 3329 battles
  • 595
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View Postnuclearguy931, on Jan 30 2017 - 10:51, said:

 

 

Yes they do, and yet some others have some very serious and unhealthy obsessions over video game and inanimate objects.

 

I knew a guy like that years ago at an old job I had, he was to Street Fighter Alpha 3 what Rainman was to numbers.  Makes you think really, would you want to be that good at a game and be like that or nah just stick with your life and be glad one of your life's accomplishments is winning a gold medal at the special olympics.

Cognitive_Dissonance #32 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 40641 battles
  • 6,402
  • [ANASS] ANASS
  • Member since:
    01-31-2013

View PostStrike_Witch_Tomoko, on Jan 30 2017 - 10:06, said:

 

digital persona is fun.  specially roleplaying

 

as for relevance to cartoon characters.....eh for the purpose of roleplay.  its fine,we do the same for real life shows like star wars, star trek......or doctor who.
heck check out EVE Online's personas.  they got a space pope who (i kid you not) players kiss his ring when they meet him at the fanfest. 
http://kotaku.com/an...pope-1774204704

add to that a few dozen space dictators, spy masters,  and the odd amarrian roleplayer who is a slave master

and then theres eve vegas......

 

 

as for body pillows.....eh i will never understand that....not sure i want to either.

then again...i've seen 4chan's star wars full sized poster event.....so the wierdness isn't limited to cartoons or pillows.....(seriously 4chan wth)

 

Not dissing it outright, but balance is everything right?

 

Plus it is a generational thing. We role played when we were kids in the 60's and 70's, but by the time I was 12 years old it ended.

 

My daughter went to a few Cosplay shows, and was telling me about how "older" dudes were there all dressed up, she said in their 30's and 40's. Like I said, generational, I think it is odd to be in your 40's and doing Cosplay.



Cognitive_Dissonance #33 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 40641 battles
  • 6,402
  • [ANASS] ANASS
  • Member since:
    01-31-2013

View PostSpeedy_DePalma, on Jan 30 2017 - 11:17, said:

 

I knew a guy like that years ago at an old job I had, he was to Street Fighter Alpha 3 what Rainman was to numbers.  Makes you think really, would you want to be that good at a game and be like that or nah just stick with your life and be glad one of your life's accomplishments is winning a gold medal at the special olympics.

 

Gold medal at special Olympics is a pretty goddam honorable thing.

joshww2legoguy #34 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 12530 battles
  • 3,392
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    12-30-2013
Very Nice Gasi! Do what is best for you and what you enjoy and let no one ever tell you any different. You should get a e25 shirt next since you enjoy you dear e25 so very much.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #35 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 61317 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View Postjoshww2legoguy, on Jan 30 2017 - 17:33, said:

Very Nice Gasi! Do what is best for you and what you enjoy and let no one ever tell you any different. You should get a e25 shirt next since you enjoy you dear e25 so very much.

 

I wear numerous amounts of Gasai & anime art related clothing currently.

I am planning to order couple E-25 some time in future.

 

This is absolutely what I do.

It is important for myself to only have something I love.

This develops yourself and makes you happy.

 



joshww2legoguy #36 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 12530 battles
  • 3,392
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    12-30-2013

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Jan 30 2017 - 12:37, said:

 

I wear numerous amounts of Gasai & anime art related clothing currently.

I am planning to order couple E-25 some time in future.

 

This is absolutely what I do.

It is important for myself to only have something I love.

This develops yourself and makes you happy.

 

 

Yes yes. What is your Favorite color?

Dhizi #37 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 4508 battles
  • 1,380
  • Member since:
    01-21-2016
Congratulations on the pillow finally arriving. Looks comfy, hopefully made of decent material and not those un-namable pillows that are filled with straw and malevolent intent to harm.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #38 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 61317 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View Postjoshww2legoguy, on Jan 30 2017 - 17:38, said:

 

Yes yes. What is your Favorite color?

 

Purple and shades of it ( as it should be obvious )

After this comes the blue and shades of it.



joshww2legoguy #39 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 12530 battles
  • 3,392
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    12-30-2013

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Jan 30 2017 - 12:40, said:

 

Purple and shades of it ( as it should be obvious )

After this comes the blue and shades of it.

 

K Thx. I am going to work on a shirt for you as soon as i finish my algebra. I'm home-schooled so i can work on my School slowly and relax.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #40 Posted Jan 30 2017 - 18:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 61317 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostDhizi, on Jan 30 2017 - 17:38, said:

Congratulations on the pillow finally arriving. Looks comfy, hopefully made of decent material and not those un-namable pillows that are filled with straw and malevolent intent to harm.

 

My thanks.

 

This E-25 pillow is 100% of Polyester covering / Filling.

I only order from quality sources

same goes for everything else in my apartment.







Also tagged with E-25, E25, pillow, be, yourself

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users