This may appear all pieced together, but that's how my mind works, or doesn't...lol. It can be accepted in parts or as a whole.
1. Separate global maps for tier 6, 8, and 10.
2. Limit how much land a clan can hold. 100 members per clan, even if all are active every night, comes out to 6.67 when divided by 15, ie players for tier 10.
Means 6 provinces for tier 10. Right now you have clans with 14 provinces. Come up with a number for tier 8 and 6 also.
3. What happened to tier 9's being able to play with 10's and such? Make use of what we have. 9s with 10s, 7s with 8s.
4. What about written instructions for us clans new to clan wars?
5. I may have missed something, but how often are there any form of meet and greets? If none than how about getting them going.
6. More personal prizes given out.
7. DURING THE BATTLES, WHAT THE HECK, WE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO LAY CHIPS ON A PROVINCE, BUT SOME CLAN WITH A HIGHER ELO GETS THE BYE IF THERE IS ONE? THAT SEEMS WRONG SOMEHOW. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE HIGHER RATING THEY SHOULDN'T RECIEVE THE BYE AHEAD OF THE FIRST CLAN TO LAY CHIPS. IMHO :-)
*Any input is a help. As I said, we are new to clan wars, not new to tanks. We used to be a training clan, now we are moving up.....slowly...lol