CW Suggestions.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

DannyS76 #1 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 06:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 15881 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

This may appear all pieced together, but that's how my mind works, or doesn't...lol. It can be accepted in parts or as a whole.

1. Separate global maps for tier 6, 8, and 10.

2. Limit how much land a clan can hold. 100 members per clan, even if all are active every night, comes out to 6.67 when divided by 15, ie players for tier 10.

Means 6 provinces for tier 10. Right now you have clans with 14 provinces. Come up with a number for tier 8 and 6 also.

3. What happened to tier 9's being able to play with 10's and such? Make use of what we have. 9s with 10s, 7s with 8s.

4. What about written instructions for us clans new to clan wars?

5. I may have missed something, but how often are there any form of meet and greets? If none than how about getting them going.

6. More personal prizes given out.

7. DURING THE BATTLES, WHAT THE HECK, WE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO LAY CHIPS ON A PROVINCE, BUT SOME CLAN WITH A HIGHER ELO GETS THE BYE IF THERE IS ONE? THAT SEEMS WRONG SOMEHOW. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE HIGHER RATING THEY SHOULDN'T RECIEVE THE BYE AHEAD OF THE FIRST CLAN TO LAY CHIPS. IMHO :-)

*Any input is a help. As I said, we are new to clan wars, not new to tanks. We used to be a training clan, now we are moving up.....slowly...lol

wrwsadv #2 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 06:15

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9295 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

You know what we need? 

Tier 3 CW. Just for you. 

Salty_Socks #3 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 06:26

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11456 battles
  • [-R-O-] -R-O-

1. each tier front is divided on the map. Essentially giving them their own map.

2. Limiting the amount of land a clan can hold just encourages map stagnation. We need to remove the rioting from CWs so that way clans have incentive to fight and go to war with other clans. CWs is terrible ATM because rioting limits the amount of land a clan can hold which encourages stagnation.

3. Im happy you cant use tier 9s in tier 10 fights. No more of that M53/M55. That thing is the most AIDS arty in the game.

4. There are guides out there im sure. Go find them.

5. No idea what youre talking about here.

6. There are prizes. During campaigns. Seasons are more gold focused. Thats your prize.

7. What does it matter if a clan with a higher ELO guts the buy? That clan earned the ELO and thus the buy by playing better.

Edited by Salty_Socks, Feb 01 2017 - 06:26.

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #4 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 06:27

Major

• Players
  • 2142 battles
  • [DEMON] DEMON

What CW needs is to go back to the way it was before SH...

Bigger gold payouts

No influence required garbage

No tank locking

Good times

This is why there's a campaign every couple of months with some uber-rare tank up for grabs, because WG ruined CW, and they know it, and they still want

people to play it so they bribe them with tanks because gold payouts aint [edited] now...

Edited by Demonic_Angel_of_Death, Feb 01 2017 - 06:29.

Hans_von_Twitchy #5 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 06:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 38822 battles
  • [-R-O-] -R-O-

View PostDannyS76, on Feb 01 2017 - 06:08, said:

1. Separate global maps for tier 6, 8, and 10.

2. Limit how much land a clan can hold. 100 members per clan, even if all are active every night, comes out to 6.67 when divided by 15, ie players for tier 10.

Means 6 provinces for tier 10. Right now you have clans with 14 provinces. Come up with a number for tier 8 and 6 also.

3. What happened to tier 9's being able to play with 10's and such? Make use of what we have. 9s with 10s, 7s with 8s.

4. What about written instructions for us clans new to clan wars?

5. I may have missed something, but how often are there any form of meet and greets? If none than how about getting them going.

6. More personal prizes given out.

7. DURING THE BATTLES, WHAT THE HECK, WE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO LAY CHIPS ON A PROVINCE, BUT SOME CLAN WITH A HIGHER ELO GETS THE BYE IF THERE IS ONE? THAT SEEMS WRONG SOMEHOW. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE HIGHER RATING THEY SHOULDN'T RECIEVE THE BYE AHEAD OF THE FIRST CLAN TO LAY CHIPS. IMHO :-)

*Any input is a help. As I said, we are new to clan wars, not new to tanks. We used to be a training clan, now we are moving up.....slowly...lol

1. The tiers are separated. You can't attack from a Tier VI province into a Tier VIII, etc.

2. CW is meant to be a territorial conquest game. Wanting a limit on the amount of territory any clan can conquer is communism and silly.

3. If a team wants to go into battle with tanks lower than the Front's nominal tier, I can't see anything wrong with that, as it's only the team doing it that suffers. Could be useful if tank locking was in play, or to use the Tier IX American arty.

4. There are written instructions. Click on the "Information" button on the global map (upper left side)

5. Most CW active clans have dedicated Diplomat rooms on the TeamSpeak servers. Visits to and from diplos are common events. They could easily arrange a larger scale meet-n-greet if they thought it worthwhile.

6. Sort of agree (because CW has become pathetically non-rewarding because of WG's constantly reducing gold payouts for everything), sort of disagree (it is meant to be a clan activity, for the good of the clan. I like the spirit that encourages).

7. By giving the highest ELO clan the bye, that keeps the best team out of the trny for that round, letting the weaker teams enjoy more success than they would have if the strongest team had fought.

Roccandil #6 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 07:26

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5319 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL

View PostSalty_Socks, on Feb 01 2017 - 00:26, said:

2. Limiting the amount of land a clan can hold just encourages map stagnation. We need to remove the rioting from CWs so that way clans have incentive to fight and go to war with other clans. CWs is terrible ATM because rioting limits the amount of land a clan can hold which encourages stagnation.

I like it (at least as a one-season experiment :) ). In addition, I'd like to see the permanent landing zones only on the border provinces, and nowhere to be found in the middle of the map. No more backing up against map borders for defense, but also no more snaking through landing zones trying to grab territory.

I'll add that I think no-show penalties should only apply to attacks you've scheduled; they should never apply to defenses. If you get swarmed on all your provinces, and you defend what you can, you shouldn't be penalized for not being able to cover all incoming attacks (losing the provinces is penalty enough).

Edited by Roccandil, Feb 01 2017 - 07:35.

DannyS76 #7 Posted Feb 01 2017 - 22:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 15881 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
As far as the smartbutt comment, it wasn't necessary. All other comments are greatly appreciated. As for finding the information I need? WG got me straight in a ticket. I now know where to send everyone in my clan to read and learn. Once again, thankyou to all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users