would be nice if NA had their own test server

test server

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

bcole3414 #1 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 15:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 10855 battles
last two match i've played either had a [edited]ru play kill me or block me in so i can move then i get killed bc of it... and its really [edited]bc u guys do nothing about it even if we do send a ticket in...

One_Eyed_Cheat #2 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 15:55

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10 battles
EU players do this crap as well and had to team kill one of them because it was griefing the rest of the team in a T49. Team damage should have been disabled back when this game was still in beta...

newman8r42 #3 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 16:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23921 battles

As annoying as that can be, who cares? Its the test server. Its not affecting your live account, and if WG doesnt want to do anything about those players, its their test data that they're letting get fouled up. 

That being said i do believe the automatic ban system is still a thing on the test server, maybe not...

From my understanding there seems to be a lot of distaste for NA server players by the RU players. I've had them fire at me and all i had done was say something english in chat. Who knows, i guess there is just more [edited]in Russia?

Anyways having one test server is not only cost effective but also a necessity to provide a large enough player base to acquire proper test data. There simply wouldnt be enough people on NA by itself to be worth doing.

xrays_ #4 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 16:25

Captain

• Players
  • 41085 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

I've never been shot at while playing the Test Server (probably about 250+ matches in total over the years), and that's while playing artillery as well. I don't know what players are doing to get themselves targeted (perhaps nothing), but it's also not worth complaining about. Move on to the next match and keep "testing".

Also, if NA had their own Test Server, there would be, like, 100 players at any given time, so not much fun.

x.

Steeljaw_MajT #5 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 16:33

Major

• Players
  • 17018 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
I have only been TK'd once on a test server.  But then I don't type in chat, move out of cap as soon as the game starts, don't run into anyone, don't guard base, don't park behind people, don't block people.  Most  TK'ing I see on the CTS follows one of the above.

RAF_Recovery #6 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 16:40

Major

• Players
  • 16748 battles
  • [R-A-F] R-A-F
The test servers "real" reason for existing is so that the RU players can test out how big of a DBAG they really are?

LeaveIT2Beaver #7 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 17:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 26782 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

I sent in an email to WG last test round about RU players insulting and TK'ing US players because it was so prevalent. I included replays and screenshots. Especially when I was in arty. I saw a lot of my arty teammates TK'd when I was not in arty.

This round when they turn their turret to me and hold it there I preemptively deal with it . If an RU arty player hits me on purpose and starts insulting me , I go back and deal with it.  You do NOT see this garbage in the Sandbox at all. I guess it is a different level of players.

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Feb 07 2017 - 17:20.

B00BLEMAX #8 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 17:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14115 battles
  • [QSF] QSF
There is not a big enough player base to separate servers 

kebab6597 #9 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 18:09

Major

• Players
  • 51241 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

I must be playing a different test server to you lot either that or your provoking aggression towards yourselves somehow, having played every test server since they opened them for us some 5 years ago I have been team killed 3 times, once by a fellow NA player, once by an EU player and once by RU players because the only other NA player on my team decided to TK 2 RU players so they all turned on him then killed me because I had the NA after my name 

As for having a separate test server for NA we barely have enough players to occupy 2 normal servers never mind enough players to justify an extra test server just for us 

LeaveIT2Beaver #10 Posted Feb 07 2017 - 19:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 26782 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View Postkebab6597, on Feb 07 2017 - 12:09, said:

I must be playing a different test server to you lot either that or your provoking aggression towards yourselves, having played every test server since they opened them for us some 5 years ago I have been team killed 3 times, once by a fellow NA player, once by an EU player and once by RU players because the only other NA player on my team decided to TK 2 RU players so they all turned on him then killed me because I had the NA after my name 

As for having a separate test server for NA we barely have enough players to occupy 2 normal servers never mind enough players to justify an extra test server just for us 

We can't have an NA test server. I agree. It would never work.

Why blame the victims?  Just got out of a battle on the Sandbox. Just like the test server, for some reason the RU players act like its a free-for-all and no consequences on their account.

Here this dumbell took out two of  his own team

bcole3414 #11 Posted Feb 08 2017 - 05:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 10855 battles
I haven't done a thing to them or said anything untill they 1. start shooting at me for no reson or 2. they start trying to push me out of my postion and then they shoot me..... I think there would be good enough player base for a NA test server... Im sure the reason y you dont see alot of NA on the test server now is bc RU TK their team mates for no reason.... I've seen 1 RU right after the match starts kill all our arty players on my team like he gave no [edited]about the rules... Like how can we test tanks and crapif we keep on getting killed by RU tk [edited]'s... It's not fun when u trying a new tank out or something and u get tk by a team mate (RU)

Also tagged with test server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users