Jump to content


T110's Northern Migration


  • Please log in to reply
10934 replies to this topic

Guy4123 #5821 Posted May 19 2017 - 08:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 4863 battles
  • 2,576
  • [MUP] MUP
  • Member since:
    05-02-2012
I like how the Chrysler K premium rounds have more pen than them than the T32 as well even though they're the exact same rounds, just because.

Aloeus #5822 Posted May 19 2017 - 09:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22794 battles
  • 961
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012

View PostGuy4123, on May 19 2017 - 00:46, said:

I like how the Chrysler K premium rounds have more pen than them than the T32 as well even though they're the exact same rounds, just because.

 

Because one of them gets wg money and one doesn't. 

 

[edited]I wish that was a joke



SpectreHD #5823 Posted May 19 2017 - 10:32

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 16267 battles
  • 15,130
  • [TT] TT
  • Member since:
    07-12-2010

Yeah, whoever is in charge of balance now is completely utterly clueless and incompetent.

 


Edited by SpectreHD, May 19 2017 - 15:59.


Shrike58 #5824 Posted May 19 2017 - 11:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 56691 battles
  • 7,433
  • [SG] SG
  • Member since:
    02-23-2013

View PostGoldMountain, on May 19 2017 - 02:31, said:

I find the chrysler k tank completely ridiculous. And so are the new VK tanks.

Absolutely no thought or design work put into them at least the t110 line turned out someone decent despite the ridiculousness of the e5's cupupla.



Now at Dunsfold aerodrome for supercar day. No Rita, seems that some prawns got the better of her the other day.

 

That calls for a song, a slice of surrealism to kick off the weekend:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_72qFBdluSI



GoldMountain #5825 Posted May 19 2017 - 14:20

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 41 battles
  • 7,252
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011
Yea... if you ever get the choice between an Aventador and some prawns... dont pick the prawns!

Me in a Ferrari 430

Edited by GoldMountain, May 19 2017 - 14:29.


EmpressNero #5826 Posted May 19 2017 - 14:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 10715 battles
  • 11,004
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View PostGoldMountain, on May 19 2017 - 02:31, said:

Now at Dunsfold aerodrome for supercar day. No Rita, seems that some prawns got the better of her the other day.

 

It's just as well, I rather like having you around.  Hope you had fun driving cars you can't afford.



GoldMountain #5827 Posted May 19 2017 - 15:08

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 41 battles
  • 7,252
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

View PostEmpressNero, on May 19 2017 - 13:46, said:

 

It's just as well, I rather like having you around.  Hope you had fun driving cars you can't afford.

 

Ahh its perfectly safe. I only saw one person almost kill themselves that morning... Sadly not the full top gear circuit, a lot of cars going around so I guess that would be more dangerous.

 

 I also found out that all 150+ cars are owned by a single person and it is his buisness. And I can see why he has so much bloody money.... Everything costs an arm and a leg and all the staff are really in your face about paying for all the extras.


Edited by GoldMountain, May 19 2017 - 15:10.


EmpressNero #5828 Posted May 19 2017 - 15:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 10715 battles
  • 11,004
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View PostGoldMountain, on May 19 2017 - 09:08, said:

 

Ahh its perfectly safe. I only saw one person almost kill themselves that morning

 

I was referring more to the fact that threaddites who meet Rita tend to get disappeared.

 

View PostGoldMountain, on May 19 2017 - 09:08, said:

Everything costs an arm and a leg and all the staff are really in your face about paying for all the extras.

 

Well, how often do you get to drive a supercar?  You might as well go all out and pay for the extras to maximize your experience.


Edited by EmpressNero, May 19 2017 - 15:32.


KilljoyCutter #5829 Posted May 19 2017 - 15:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 8469 battles
  • 22,796
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

If it were me, it would be more about the nickle-and-dime approach and the high-pressure tactics. 

 

Just tell me how much it costs for the whole thing, let me decide if I want to pay that much for what I'm getting, and then get the hell out of my way and let me focus on the thing I'm there to do instead of distracting me with sales nonsense.

 



Tjtod #5830 Posted May 19 2017 - 16:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6540 battles
  • 1,141
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013


EmpressNero #5831 Posted May 19 2017 - 16:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 10715 battles
  • 11,004
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View PostKilljoyCutter, on May 19 2017 - 09:41, said:

If it were me, it would be more about the nickle-and-dime approach and the high-pressure tactics. 

 

Just tell me how much it costs for the whole thing, let me decide if I want to pay that much for what I'm getting, and then get the hell out of my way and let me focus on the thing I'm there to do instead of distracting me with sales nonsense.

 

 

Would you like to shift the car into second gear?  It'll only cost $125.



Life_In_Black #5832 Posted May 19 2017 - 16:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 23076 battles
  • 10,545
  • [KGS] KGS
  • Member since:
    10-29-2011
So, Jim Sterling has gotten involved in the latest kerfuffle, and it turns out Foch was threatened with a frivolous copyright strike on Youtube and having all of his content demonetized. I can't see any of this ending well for Wargaming.

KilljoyCutter #5833 Posted May 19 2017 - 16:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 8469 battles
  • 22,796
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostTjtod, on May 19 2017 - 10:12, said:

 

I gave Russel Shorto's book to a friend for Christmas...

 

http://www.russellsh...r-of-the-world/

 

 



KilljoyCutter #5834 Posted May 19 2017 - 16:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 8469 battles
  • 22,796
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011
 

View PostAloeus, on May 19 2017 - 03:16, said:

 

Because one of them gets wg money and one doesn't. 

 

[edited]I wish that was a joke

 

View PostSpectreHD, on May 19 2017 - 04:32, said:

Yeah, whoever is in charge of balance now is completely utterly clueless and incompetent.

 

 

View PostLife_In_Black, on May 19 2017 - 10:18, said:

So, Jim Sterling has gotten involved in the latest kerfuffle, and it turns out Foch was threatened with a frivolous copyright strike on Youtube and having all of his content demonetized. I can't see any of this ending well for Wargaming.

 

https://www.youtube....h?v=hmvwiTs7Dvg

 

WoT smells more like Evony every year...

 

 



Tjtod #5835 Posted May 19 2017 - 16:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6540 battles
  • 1,141
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013


Life_In_Black #5836 Posted May 19 2017 - 17:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 23076 battles
  • 10,545
  • [KGS] KGS
  • Member since:
    10-29-2011
I personally think Jim Sterling should have titled it, "Done Foched It", but that's just me. :trollface:

SpectreHD #5837 Posted May 19 2017 - 17:13

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 16267 battles
  • 15,130
  • [TT] TT
  • Member since:
    07-12-2010
Would be interesting to see what WG's response it based on Jingle's post on FB that WG are coming up with a response. It seems WG's promise to be different after the whole Rubicon deal has dissipated. OP premium tanks, ignoring to further enhance and add to the tech tree (hello US tank tree) and adding more performance enhancing equipment that only a few of the entire playerbase can take advantage off.

TheUDF #5838 Posted May 19 2017 - 18:31

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 8111 battles
  • 1,506
  • Member since:
    07-19-2010

WG's seemingly besieged on all sides.

 

People are very...frustrated...at the fact that the only Hood bundle available is the $143 $100 one. To the point where an NA community mod specifically created a thread for people to air their grievances.



mariuslecter #5839 Posted May 19 2017 - 18:42

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14058 battles
  • 149
  • [PANSY] PANSY
  • Member since:
    06-12-2013

Oh boy...

 

Wargaming, You Done [REDACTED] Up

https://www.youtube....h?v=hmvwiTs7Dvg

 

Jim sterling is bringing the fire. :popcorn:



KilljoyCutter #5840 Posted May 19 2017 - 18:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 8469 battles
  • 22,796
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

Already posted,,,

 






27 user(s) are reading this topic

11 members, 15 guests, 1 anonymous users


    MOMO_Mizrahi, CaptianNemo_VA_, Taiho, Starne, RitaGamer, LordCommanderMilitant, Tjtod, DerViktim, Aloeus, Misfire42, LittleJoeRambler