Jump to content


T110's Northern Migration


  • Please log in to reply
10656 replies to this topic

Kenshin2kx #9861 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 17:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14900 battles
  • 4,057
  • Member since:
    07-20-2014

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 06:49, said:

It's a common Blitzcrank tactic to stay waiting in bushes and pull anyone in that was too dumb or cheap to not place a vision ward.

 

... and I suppose, the pretty ones tend to get pulled in the most?  :D  Talk about clever 'editing' ... take out that one 'butt cheek' sequence ... and the ambush becomes totally innocent and unremarkable.

Edited by Kenshin2kx, Jul 13 2017 - 17:55.


cipher12 #9862 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 17:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 11639 battles
  • 6,714
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 16:25, said:

 

​Like this?

 

Major travel disruptions where reported across the North West today as members of the armed forces were called to deal with what some eye witness call sentient pylons.

MajorOffensive #9863 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 18:04

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25037 battles
  • 2,479
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    09-04-2010

View PostKenshin2kx, on Jul 13 2017 - 11:50, said:

 

.... Now that sounds rather disturbing ... without your provided context, I might be tempted to conclude some kind of progressive neurological disorder ... 

 

That progressive neurological disorder is called old age. :trollface:

She had surprise kidney cancer a few years go that required a lengthy surgery.  Prolonged anesthesia left her less cognitively capable than before.  Add to that some lasting physical limitations due to vascular complications and that she gradually had to accept living on her own wasn't working very well... The list probably goes on, and there are other cognitive deficiencies, but those are the cliff notes of the major events that contribute to the regression.  It makes sense in the context, and she can't help how her brain has changed, but that doesn't make it less annoying.  And I'm already a very irritable person to begin with.



Tjtod #9864 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 18:08

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6540 battles
  • 1,134
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 12:49, said:

For those not into League of Lols: It's a common Blitzcrank tactic to stay waiting in bushes and pull anyone in that was too dumb or cheap to not place a vision ward.

 

But yeah, it is a bit lewd.

 

the Blitzcrank just Q>E>Auto>R'd all over that Ashe.

Tjtod #9865 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 18:21

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6540 battles
  • 1,134
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

View Postcipher12, on Jul 13 2017 - 12:56, said:

 

Major travel disruptions where reported across the North West today as members of the armed forces were called to deal with what some eye witness call sentient pylons.

 

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!!

 

sorry for the double post.


Edited by Tjtod, Jul 13 2017 - 18:23.


Kenshin2kx #9866 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 18:33

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14900 battles
  • 4,057
  • Member since:
    07-20-2014

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 06:49, said:

For those not into League of Lols: It's a common Blitzcrank tactic to stay waiting in bushes and pull anyone in that was too dumb or cheap to not place a vision ward.

 

But yeah, it is a bit lewd.

 

... but creative and memorable ... as a professor friend of mine used to say in his lectures ... an effective mindset for the cutting edge artist is to 'create' in an unfettered state and when its done ... take one small step back ... 

KilljoyCutter #9867 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 18:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 8469 battles
  • 22,769
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

http://www.politico....-meeting-240509

 

Another example of Don Sr being lost in his own world, or just lying because that's what he does.

 



godofdun #9868 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 18:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 9595 battles
  • 4,357
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 08:25, said:

 

​Like this?

Boingy Boingy

 

BUT yeah, anyone not familiar with LoL won't see the other part of visual double entendre lol



RitaGamer #9869 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 19:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 2729 battles
  • 2,675
  • [ANGRY] ANGRY
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

Guys, I am playing WoWS with BlameBilly and my game just suddenly got into "V-key WoT mode" and I could not get it back, I never had issues with WOWS before and especially not like this. Is it a common bug or I just stepped on some key in my keyboard?

Can't find a way to fix this and is quite annoying that I can't even see the distance of the enemy ships or my reload time. 

 

cheers.



KilljoyCutter #9870 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 19:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 8469 battles
  • 22,769
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 13:02, said:

Guys, I am playing WoWS with BlameBilly and my game just suddenly got into "V-key WoT mode" and I could not get it back, I never had issues with WOWS before and especially not like this. Is it a common bug or I just stepped on some key in my keyboard?

Can't find a way to fix this and is quite annoying that I can't even see the distance of the enemy ships or my reload time. 

 

cheers.

 

Control-G, maybe.  (HUD toggled off is the issue, correct?)

 



iDestroya #9871 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 19:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46974 battles
  • 812
  • [LMAO] LMAO
  • Member since:
    06-06-2011
As this is a thread on American T110s, let me pose this question. Why is E4 so useless? It was so OP when it came out. So I grinded to it only to find it nerfed to impossibility. And now it is impossible to play except in the most lucky and skilled hands. #uttergarbage

The_Chieftain #9872 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 19:40

    Military Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 9515 battles
  • 9,419
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

Well, I accept that LiB hasn't really been fond of me since our difference of opinion over the Revalorise. But that doesn't mean I don't pay attention to his comments.  That said, I am not about to go pulling Skype or email records to prove that I still communicate with Minsk and Cyprus as necessary regardless of his opinion on the matter. He can believe or not, no skin off my nose. 

 

Actually, the main reason I have been hanging around on the honeymoon has been because there is a large push of my videos going out this month and I'm trying to make sure they are supported correctly.



RitaGamer #9873 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 19:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 2729 battles
  • 2,675
  • [ANGRY] ANGRY
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

View PostKilljoyCutter, on Jul 13 2017 - 18:06, said:

 

Control-G, maybe.  (HUD toggled off is the issue, correct?)

 

 

The HUD was flickering all over the place if I view my ship's back but as soon I turn frontally it became all transparent.

 

Still, could see the Torpedo trajectory assistance and everytime I "X" on the enemy their texture would turn all white. 

 

A bit annoying that I can't see distances of enemy or their nicknames.


Edited by RitaGamer, Jul 13 2017 - 19:54.


Daigensui #9874 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 19:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 23799 battles
  • 28,828
  • [KANCO] KANCO
  • Member since:
    11-09-2012


KilljoyCutter #9875 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 20:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 8469 battles
  • 22,769
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 13:52, said:

The HUD was flickering all over the place if I view my ship's back but as soon I turn frontally it became all transparent.

 

Still, could see the Torpedo trajectory assistance and everytime I "X" on the enemy their texture would turn all white. 

 

A bit annoying that I can't see distances of enemy or their nicknames.

 

If it's going nuts like that, I don't think it's a setting or switch, I think it's a glitch.

FrozenKemp #9876 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 20:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 40455 battles
  • 3,459
  • [27PZR] 27PZR
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostiDestroya, on Jul 13 2017 - 13:26, said:

As this is a thread on American T110s, let me pose this question. Why is E4 so useless? It was so OP when it came out. So I grinded to it only to find it nerfed to impossibility. And now it is impossible to play except in the most lucky and skilled hands. #uttergarbage

 

Really?  I haven't played that many games in mine but I've really enjoyed it.  :(

RitaGamer #9877 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 20:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 2729 battles
  • 2,675
  • [ANGRY] ANGRY
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

View PostiDestroya, on Jul 13 2017 - 18:26, said:

As this is a thread on American T110s, let me pose this question. Why is E4 so useless? It was so OP when it came out. So I grinded to it only to find it nerfed to impossibility. And now it is impossible to play except in the most lucky and skilled hands. #uttergarbage

 

​I don't think there are bad tanks, just players that can't play a tank. :trollface:



Misfire42 #9878 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 20:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 8239 battles
  • 4,424
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View PostRitaGamer, on Jul 13 2017 - 14:06, said:

​I don't think there are bad tanks, just players that can't play a tank. :trollface:

 

Have you ever played the AMX 40?



FrozenKemp #9879 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 20:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 40455 battles
  • 3,459
  • [27PZR] 27PZR
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
The Lee has a pretty good gun for its tier, it's just really awkward.  I remember one game in which I got 9 kills in my Lee because the enemy (tier 3s and 4s) basically just kept running in front of my gun.  Whaaaa? 

godofdun #9880 Posted Jul 13 2017 - 20:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 9595 battles
  • 4,357
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostMisfire42, on Jul 13 2017 - 12:26, said:

 

Have you ever played the AMX 40?

Quack harder, mother quacker! :trollface:
 






41 user(s) are reading this topic

10 members, 28 guests, 3 anonymous users


    Starne, LittleJoeRambler, lostwingman, ChairmanMilo, Taiho, DerViktim, Haunt8dTank, RitaGamer, Avalon304, Legiondude