[BUG FIXED] Invisible Tanks in garage/disappear and reappear obstacles in game etc

invisible tank logos mac fixed

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Skully19_NA #1 Posted Feb 23 2017 - 10:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

[UPDATE] We've found a fix! Please download an older version of the wrapper here and follow the steps!      Roll Back to Wrapper 1.0.37 to fix Glitching/Missing Tanks/Logos/Etc  

NA: Click ^

For EU: 1. Follow these steps. (I am not sure if it will work for you but what i did)

I had to redownload the EU version, so to go http://worldoftanks....ame/download/ (If you still have the EU files, good, Go to step 2.) and just download the wrapper and let it download everything.

Once it is done, don't play it. Go to /documents(or wherever you saved it) then to 'WoT' Rename it to WoT2 Continue why:

2: You'll need to copy all the files in there just to be sure if anything goes wrong. Otherwise u might redownload everything again. For me it only worked with CMD+A then CMD+C and make a new folder (Just call it anything like WoTEU) and then drop everything there with CMD+V it might take 30 minutes, after that drop the folder on desktop

3.Now download the World of Tanks RB wrapper (First link above) and start it up, when it will download the NA files, close it.. Now there will be a new folder Called WoT again(without the arrow) Delete all NA files in there. Then drop all the EU files there from WOT2. Be sure not to rename it! open the World of Tanks RB wrapper and you should be good to go..

If it doesn't work, like it redownloads NA, Deletes EU Files, i'm not sure how, but i hope i saved you a copy of eu files. if i know a other method, i will update.

PS. sorry for my english! please ask if you didn't understand a step.

Edited by Skully19_NA, Feb 27 2017 - 16:20.

Rune_Rolighed #2 Posted Feb 23 2017 - 18:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Hey 

I have the same problems with my Imac 2008, before the update, the game run pefectly !!!

I have also tried with my Macbook Pro and there is something wrong with this update. 

I have a lot of artifacts, the stones and houses disappear and reappear. The sniper sight is also coming and going. 

I hope there is coming a update to the mac's

Skully19_NA #3 Posted Feb 23 2017 - 18:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostRune_Rolighed, on Feb 23 2017 - 18:39, said:

Hey 

I have the same problems with my Imac 2008, before the update, the game run pefectly !!!

I have also tried with my Macbook Pro and there is something wrong with this update. 

I have a lot of artifacts, the stones and houses disappear and reappear. The sniper sight is also coming and going. 

I hope there is coming a update to the mac's

Yes, exactly same issue here. Everything works fine but this ^

Rune_Rolighed #4 Posted Feb 23 2017 - 18:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

I have tried to run Counter Strike and there is nothing wrong with that, only WOT!! 

So the only problem it can be, is the new update (I hope i'm right)  

Skully19_NA #5 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 00:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Can noone help!?

Vietboy #6 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 02:45

Private

• Players
  • 8282 battles
I was excited for the new update, but then this came up and it messed up everything, I wanted to play with my friends but this has ruined it...

unchargedloki17 #7 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 03:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 18250 battles
  • [PINUP] PINUP
I'm having the same problems with 9.17.1  I have a mac late 2009 with a radeon HD 4850 512 MB graphics.  I have my settings to minimum on low resolutions and I still have the problem.  Tanks in garage don't appear until you click on them.  In the game capture circles do not appear in minimap.   Buildings blink until you shoot or run into them and they show damaged image.   I did a fresh install removing all old folders and mods just to be sure.    I think this is a mac wrapper incompatibility problem that needs to be worked out.   I've occasionally had issues on earlier mods with the mac but luckily they all resolved quickly with patch updates.  I'm hoping one is coming soon for this problem.

black_colt #8 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 05:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

What [Mode:] setting are you using - [Full-screen] - [Windowed] - [Windowed (borderless)]?

What [Window Size] are you using?

What [Graphics:] setting are you using - [Standard] or [Improved]?

Have you clicked on the [Recommended] button next to [Graphics Quality] to see if that resolves the issue?

I cannot reproduce the issue on my iMac or my MacBook Pro - but they both have discrete cards with no less than 2GB VRAM. 

Rune_Rolighed #9 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 09:20

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View Postblack_colt, on Feb 24 2017 - 05:40, said:

What [Mode:] setting are you using - [Full-screen] - [Windowed] - [Windowed (borderless)]?

Have you clicked on the [Recommended] button next to [Graphics Quality] to see if that resolves the issue?

I cannot reproduce the issue on my iMac or my MacBook Pro - but they both have discrete cards with no less than 2GB VRAM. 

I driving in the lowest mode and it had work perfectly to yesterday.

I drive in Full Screen, standard mode, I Have tried every thing, but nothing work.

My best guess is that they have done something wrong. And i hope that will update or come out with a comment with the problem. There is nothing wrong with other games on my Imac.  

C_Zenit #10 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 10:27

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Reposted from support request:

On starting WoT Mac, I was invited to upgrade the Mac wrapper (from 1.37 to 2.?). Since that upgrade, I'm having problems with things not being drawn, including action buttons, tanks in the garage, and many rocks. The former two are annoying; the latter is game-breaking - invisible rocks is painful to handle.

I had a similar problem with buildings in Fjords. The buildings would blink in and out.

Rolled back from launcher 2.0.1 to 1.3.7 and the problem went away. There's something badly borked about launcher 2.0.1, at least on my system.

iMac 27" mid 2011, 2.7 GHz i5, 12 Gb, AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
OS X 10.10

Rune_Rolighed #11 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 12:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostC_Zenit, on Feb 24 2017 - 10:27, said:

Reposted from support request:

On starting WoT Mac, I was invited to upgrade the Mac wrapper (from 1.37 to 2.?). Since that upgrade, I'm having problems with things not being drawn, including action buttons, tanks in the garage, and many rocks. The former two are annoying; the latter is game-breaking - invisible rocks is painful to handle.

I had a similar problem with buildings in Fjords. The buildings would blink in and out.

Rolled back from launcher 2.0.1 to 1.3.7 and the problem went away. There's something badly borked about launcher 2.0.1, at least on my system.

iMac 27" mid 2011, 2.7 GHz i5, 12 Gb, AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
OS X 10.10

How do you rolled back from 2.0.1 to 1.3.7? 

Can you please make a instruction? because i don't know how to do it and i can't find any thing on the internet 

unchargedloki17 #12 Posted Feb 24 2017 - 12:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 18250 battles
  • [PINUP] PINUP

View Postblack_colt, on Feb 24 2017 - 05:40, said:

mode- I tried full screen and windowed with no difference

window size- I tried several resolution settings as well including going down to 1024x768

Graphics setting - standard

Didn't try recommended but already went down to minimum with no dynamic adjustment settings on.  

given that everything worked great before 9.17.1,  it seems to me that there are issues with the update

i would be interested in rolling back the launcher if that works

dstud208 #13 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 01:26

Captain

• Players
  • 17768 battles
  • [-BRO] -BRO
Would someone be willing to try this and manually set your graphics memory to whatever your card has? The game should auto detect it but so this might not be the problem, but if someone is willing to give it a shot then we can rule it out (or in! You never know).

https://www.codeweav...vailable-memory

Sorry, posting from my phone, so the link won't work. Copy and paste it into your address bar.

Skully19_NA #14 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 02:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View Postdstud208, on Feb 25 2017 - 01:26, said:

Would someone be willing to try this and manually set your graphics memory to whatever your card has? The game should auto detect it but so this might not be the problem, but if someone is willing to give it a shot then we can rule it out (or in! You never know).

Sorry, posting from my phone, so the link won't work. Copy and paste it into your address bar.

Will try next morning(EU here) thank you lets hope this will help

Rune_Rolighed #15 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 02:52

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostSkully19_NA, on Feb 25 2017 - 02:42, said:

Will try next morning(EU here) thank you lets hope this will help

Skully, let my know how it goes, because i could't figure Out how to do that. The guide is for Linux, has any one a guide for Mac?:))

baconFIRE #16 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 03:03

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13555 battles
  • [LOAD] LOAD

Does anyone know if boot camping my mac would fix these problems?

dstud208 #17 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 03:45

Captain

• Players
  • 17768 battles
  • [-BRO] -BRO

View PostRune_Rolighed, on Feb 24 2017 - 18:52, said:

Skully, let my know how it goes, because i could't figure Out how to do that. The guide is for Linux, has any one a guide for Mac?:))

In this case it's the exact same, definitely confusing though.

Rune_Rolighed #18 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 04:06

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

I have now tried to download crossover and installed WOT, and i have done exactly what was scripted in the guide.. It was NOT a succes.. The game closed by it self, when i launhed the game, it shot down.. Maybe i have done something wrong, i dont know..

but it can't be right, that i need to play a game throw crossover, when it run with no problems before.. I really hope that they will come out with a update or a statement, so we can know whats going on. I miss my tanks! 

Edited by Rune_Rolighed, Feb 25 2017 - 04:09.

Sidevalve #19 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 04:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 4091 battles

I've got the same issues - invisible garage, flickering buildings/rocks and even some completely invisible rocks. Interestingly I can shoot tanks through rocks when they 'become invisible' whereas (assuming they have a 'real non-flickering rock;) they can't shoot me. Nonetheless this glitch is making the game almost unplayable especially in built up maps (towns).

I'd be real happy if someone could post a idiot-proof guide to rolling back to the previous version? Im on iMac 2009 with 512 video card. Like other posters I have minimised all graphics settings with no improvement. Sigh

Skully19_NA #20 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 09:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View Postdstud208, on Feb 25 2017 - 01:26, said:

I gonna look into this now, but if some other people wanna help and try too. Please do.

Edit:' I can't find any of these files in my Mac, and got a bit confused:hiding:

Edited by Skully19_NA, Feb 25 2017 - 10:18.

Also tagged with invisible, tank, logos, mac, fixed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users