9.17.1 UI

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Wyldcardz #81 Posted Mar 01 2017 - 23:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1110 battles

View PostMassiveHyperion, on Feb 24 2017 - 17:21, said:

It means you have a 67% win rate in that tank and have received a 2nd class as your highest mastery badge in it.

Tyvm...

jptagman #82 Posted Mar 05 2017 - 17:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 37816 battles

can you possibly add a button to the Tank Carousel sorting that hides all premium vehicles and only shows non premium's!

reason 1

I have to many premiums in my garage and it is difficult to search for the tank that isn't golden text that i want to drive

reason 2

ok its overwhelming to have to see all the tier 8 heavy tanks (premium and non premium) and to pick a non premium tank and easier to just see all tier 8 (non premium)

reason 3

i go through these phases of playing premium or non premium tanks depending if i want to make extra credits!

SOLUTION?

maybe a 3 step button where it says show / hide premiums

maybe change the button to say:  all / premiums / non-premiums

BUTTON COLORS:           button off /   GOLD     / WHITE?

MODS?

i couldn't find a mod that does this. i don't like using mods they got annoying to install after a while, plus WOT adapted the only mods i use anyways!!!!

oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Consider adding this button!

nrnstraswa #83 Posted Mar 13 2017 - 23:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12566 battles
  • [AJ] AJ
Yes, please bring back the option for advanced tank statistics.

mumblecorefilms #84 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 13:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33025 battles
  • [TAC-E] TAC-E

for heavens sake, add some more maps, i mean, this is getting absurd. a game based on maps, with no new maps to relieve our boredom. you guys need 90 maps, that rotate out every 4 months. that keeps the game fresh.. I'm tired of your excuses, and lame responses for new maps. no one wants new tanks, we want new maps to play the ones we have on them , and not the lame flat boring fields of corn or  wheat, real good maps like back in the day.... of course, I have little if any expectation that the powers to be will do this. they have gotten away from the player base, and basically out of touch with their own game.

you guys got millions of dollars, you even own a bank, so please hire some people and add to your 6000 plus employee ranks, and hire map makers... how tough can it be.

do us all a great favour, and make maps.... simple, make maps, repeat...make maps..... repeat, make maps....

make a ..battle of the bulge map......... as the saying goes........just do it!

Oh, and stop tweaking things, your pissing us off..... thats my rant....

Edited by mumblecorefilms, Mar 18 2017 - 13:26.

mumblecorefilms #85 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 13:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33025 battles
  • [TAC-E] TAC-E

View PostStriker_70, on Feb 25 2017 - 14:09, said:

Why was it decided to get rid of the screen aspect ratio options?  

We used to be able to select from aspect ratios like 4:3, 5:4, 19:10, etc.  

But now we can't select it at all?  The options completely disappeared?  Why in the world would this be considered a good idea?

Some of us relied on these options to make things more normal-looking when playing on different computers which ran at different resolutions.  Now you can't even do that anymore.  For what reason?  

This makes just about as much sense as taking away the gamma slider.   This makes just about as much sense as taking away the field of view slider.  This makes just about as much sense as taking away the color filter options.   This change was completely unnecessary and a detriment to the game.  Customers want more options, not fewer.

they are simply out of touch with the player base . you are basically left up to the whims of the powers to be..its very simple, they really don't know what they are doing...

Also tagged with 9.17.1, UI

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users