9.17.1 update

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Striker_Six #81 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 00:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11659 battles
  • [WOLVS] WOLVS
How about fixing the [edited]vision mechanics!!!! every time you kill an enemy your sighted after they are already dead!!! you can't spot an enemy when you're [edited]dead!!!!   If I was not visible before I fired, kill them in one shot, there is no [edited]way I should get lit up and spotted after they are dead!!!!!!  you dumb [edited]couldn't program a mouse trap!!!!!

Xhausted #82 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 01:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 23139 battles

If i ever hit ANYTHING with my BC58 it's like i hit with a Nerf Ball!!  Grow a pair and remove  it all together...   you people listen to crying mediums that are to lazy to ad the extra  skill of avoiding arty.  BTW..  where is the statement how you nerfed my cammo in the last patch? thats more bs, you give me construction flashers instead of camo net!  Just remove it all together so i can move on!

paulaofaive #83 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 03:43

Private

• Players
  • 30233 battles

I have a suggestion for platournaments :).

The duration of the matches could be reduced, I believe 4 minutes is more than enough to kill each other, the long times are boring because you have to wait A LOT between matches, and the whole tournament lasts basically 1 and a half hour, I believe this could easily be reduced to 1 hour and make the experience much more enjoyable.

Anyway that's what I suggest, thank you for reading!

Razgriz1_Blaze #84 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 15:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 5209 battles
  • [JFK] JFK
I'm going to ask this as plainly as possible. I've come back after several months of doing other things and after playing a few rounds the only question I have is this: Why have you nerfed the living [edited]out of all the arty pieces? You are completely unbalancing the game which is the dumbest model for future business I have ever seen...

Also tagged with 9.17.1, update

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users