One player a while back rolled his wrapper back to version 1.0.37 (from the now current 2.0.1) and reported that all the problems went away. I have dug up an old wrapper (version 1.0.37) and modified it to work with the new file system that got put in place. So just to be clear, this wrapper will ONLY work properly if you have already attempted the latest wrapper and the folder in your documents is now called "WoT" instead of "World_of_Tanks".
- Download it from HERE
- Place it in your Applications folder
- Run it
- DON'T LET IT UPDATE ITSELF!!!!!! Just click the red "x" in the top left corner when it asks you if you want to update.
When they fix the current wrapper to work with your computers you can just delete this copy and use the updated one (OR just let this one update itself).
If you get a warning that its broken and needs to be moved to the trash:
- Click "Cancel" (don't move it to the trash)
- Open my Studly Utility
- Navigate to World of Warships (yes Warships) -> Troubleshooting -> Fix "Damaged" Wrapper.
- A window will popup, just select your wrapper and click "Choose"
This will "repair" the wrapper and you will be able to use it.
Edited by dstud208, Mar 06 2017 - 06:55.