Jump to content


Your Customers Do Not Want Artillery Nerf-Hammered!


  • Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

_Marine #21 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 28506 battles
  • 3,290
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011
You're right, we dont want arty nerf hammered. We want it gone from the game hammered

Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #22 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:44

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25392 battles
  • 2,656
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

I like the sandbox changes. And other than reworking the personal SPG missions, I don't see much of a downside.  Except for the A-holes who hate arty in any form; they'll always b!tc# and complain no matter what.

 

~B



Spanktankk #23 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 33849 battles
  • 11,044
  • [KFB] KFB
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View Postorangeandblue, on Feb 27 2017 - 14:40, said:

 

Brilliant solution Mr. 0 battles and 53 posts. Where's your other account?

 

Sometimes the Forum battles count is wrong.  Do a refresh.  Simma dahn  nah.

Dockmaster #24 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:48

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 42843 battles
  • 5,308
  • [ACES] ACES
  • Member since:
    01-23-2011

View PostBeornotns, on Feb 27 2017 - 12:44, said:

I like the sandbox changes. And other than reworking the personal SPG missions, I don't see much of a downside.  Except for the A-holes who hate arty in any form; they'll always b!tc# and complain no matter what.

 

~B

 

This A-hole thinks your a baddy...put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Guest_Heldar_* #25 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:50

  • Guest
Youre right. I want it removed/.

Lonewolfpj #26 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:51

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4001 battles
  • 799
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
I would like it nerfed. Arty always kills me.

JDF #27 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 23048 battles
  • 2,059
  • Member since:
    08-14-2011

View Post_Marine, on Feb 27 2017 - 20:43, said:

You're right, we dont want arty nerf hammered. We want it gone from the game hammered

 

100% correct.

+1



BogusBadger #28 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33750 battles
  • 1,816
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012
In fact, the vast majority of us DO want arty nerfed, if it can't be removed.


Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #29 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:54

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25392 battles
  • 2,656
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

View PostDockmaster, on Feb 27 2017 - 11:48, said:

 

This A-hole thinks your a baddy...put that in your pipe and smoke it.

 

Well my good man, much like your relationship with artillery, I don't give [CENSORED] what you think.  As you were kind enough to look at my 'baddy' stats, you may also have noticed I hardly play SPGs.  Now, you can go ahead and cup the berries and drink your superior stats deep, and get your gargle on.  I can happily tell YOU where you can shove that pipe, how about that sunshine?

 

Ah, the pleasant discourse of interwebz trolls...  It always leads to the joy and wonder



Blucraft #30 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:55

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8719 battles
  • 974
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

As a primarily fast medium/light player I actually like having some arty on my side.  I think it should be balanced, but not completely removed.

 

-Blu



Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #31 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:56

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25392 battles
  • 2,656
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

And to all you awesome players...  They will never, ever get rid of artillery.  Not ever.  They've said as much.  So, rather than whine like petulant children, how can you modify SPGs to be USEFUL to you?  How can you take something you loathe, and since you can't destroy it, remold it into something that will serve YOUR interests in game?

 

And that would be...?



BogusBadger #32 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:58

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33750 battles
  • 1,816
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012

View PostBeornotns, on Feb 27 2017 - 14:56, said:

And to all you awesome players...  They will never, ever get rid of artillery.  Not ever.  They've said as much.  So, rather than whine like petulant children, how can you modify SPGs to be USEFUL to you?  How can you take something you loathe, and since you can't destroy it, remold it into something that will serve YOUR interests in game?

 

And that would be...?

 

​WwowowWWOwowowowow you talk really smartly!!!!  Guys listen to him he is really smart!!!!  Look at the big werds and frases he uses he is very smart and that means that he is more right than you!!!!!

Son_of_the_South #33 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 20:59

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14657 battles
  • 621
  • [PJ] PJ
  • Member since:
    12-11-2014

View PostNudnick, on Feb 27 2017 - 14:21, said:

Your customers want arty completely removed.

 

​I agree with this poster, remove it. You can have all my artillery, even the ones I bought.

Captain_Critic #34 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 21:00

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19186 battles
  • 104
  • [PDUCK] PDUCK
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013

View PostBogusBadger, on Feb 27 2017 - 14:58, said:

 

​WwowowWWOwowowowow you talk really smartly!!!!  Guys listen to him he is really smart!!!!  Look at the big werds and frases he uses he is very smart and that means that he is more right than you!!!!!

 

MY EYES ARE OPEN NOW, IM ABSOLUTELY DUMBFOUNDED, MY OPINION IS VOID DUE TO THE FACT HE HAS A BETTER VOCAB THAN ME, I KNEW I SHOULD'VE STAYED IN HIGH SCHOOL ALL THOSE YEARS.

Anakins_Betrayal #35 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 21:01

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 23223 battles
  • 158
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    06-12-2015

Didn't even the the OP, but just from the title I will say this ; SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

 

But just an FYI - if the majority of customers were ok with arty / why would arty be changed - why would WG spend time and money to fix a mechanic if it was not broken



Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #36 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 21:02

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25392 battles
  • 2,656
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

View PostBogusBadger, on Feb 27 2017 - 11:58, said:

 

​WwowowWWOwowowowow you talk really smartly!!!!  Guys listen to him he is really smart!!!!  Look at the big werds and frases he uses he is very smart and that means that he is more right than you!!!!!

 

Well sir, let me translate from adult to troll...  <ahem>

 

Game have arty.  Arty bad?  Game keep arty...  BAD!

 

If game keep arty... How make good?

 

Make arty good again?  How?

 

Think, think, think...



BogusBadger #37 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 21:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33750 battles
  • 1,816
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012

View PostBeornotns, on Feb 27 2017 - 15:02, said:

 

Well sir, let me translate from adult to troll...  <ahem>

 

Game have arty.  Arty bad?  Game keep arty...  BAD!

 

If game keep arty... How make good?

 

Make arty good again?  How?

 

Think, think, think...

 

​Good god AND he's an ADULT!??!?!  GUYS look at him!!!!  He is superior!!!

orangeandblue #38 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 21:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27922 battles
  • 894
  • Member since:
    05-10-2013

View Postcaramel, on Feb 27 2017 - 11:43, said:

 

He probably hit that forum bug where it shows oyu have no battles if they see your "Posts" pop up by using the inbuilt "Show new posts" Feature instead of refreshing the page.

 

Didn't know that was a bug but most likely what happened. My apologies.

Zepherex #39 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 21:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 23164 battles
  • 7,532
  • Member since:
    10-28-2012
Atra jihaad all infidel arta must be removed.

Altwar #40 Posted Feb 27 2017 - 21:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 54917 battles
  • 4,042
  • [A-F] A-F
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostBogusBadger, on Feb 27 2017 - 11:53, said:

In fact, the vast majority of us DO want arty nerfed, if it can't be removed.

 

Who is this vast majority you presume to speak for? The players you know?  They are but a drop of water in a lake.  The community that posts on this forum?  They are but a bucket in that same lake.

 

You've no idea on what the "majority" of players want anymore than I do.  As someone on this thread already said, it is quite likely that those not stating an opinion here simply don't care one way or the other.

 






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users