We will be testing Stronghold Advances on Friday, March 10, 2017 at 7 pm PT / 10 pm ET!
Stronghold Advances have replaced Stronghold Raids. Advances still allow Clans to earn Industrial Resources by fighting battles, but there are some important changes to know.
- Advances are scheduled in advance. If you are not ready at the start time, you will not be able to participate!
- Clans can no longer select another Clan to attack. All Clans that wish to participate in the Advance enter a queue when the Advance is first scheduled to start. Clans will be matched with an enemy that has a similar Clan rating.
- Advances are only tier X.
- Clans no longer attack your Command Center. That means, you do not lose Industrial Resource for participating in Advances.
- You can now invite legionnaires to your Advance!
Battles start at 7:00 pm PT (10:00 pm ET) sharp on March 10, so make sure to gather your troops early. If you miss the start time, you will not be able to join late, so be sure that everyone is in the detachment and ready to go by 6:45 pm PT.
Hit the "Battle" button by 19:00 PT to be part of the action! If you want to make sure that your Clan is part of the test, you may want to try entering the queue starting at 6:55 pm PT.
You can find out more detailed information about Stronghold Advances here.
Have any questions about Advances or the test on March 10th? Ask them here!
For those planning to participate in the test, please think of it as an "Early Access" test. Advances is new and it may work perfectly....or it could be buggy as heck. Hopefully, it goes off without a hitch, everyone has fun and makes mad IR. If things don't work correctly (a bug or unexpected error occurs on Friday), we would appreciate it if you would please submit screenshots/replays/descriptions of the bug in this thread. If fact, we would appreciate it so much, that the first person to report a bug will get something - Clan gold, boxes, Influence, Clan reserves, a mix of all of the above, a different random reward.
Because I am a terrible person, I would like to request that any clan who participates tries to break the system. What do I mean by that? Basically, try to stress-test the Advances system. Here are some suggestions, but be creative with the breakage (within our rules, of course):
- Start spamming the battle button starting at 6:55 pm PT
- Run multiple detachments from the same clan
- Add in legionnaires!
- Have some clan members show up late? Try to run a detachment at 7:05 pm PT
- Does the system allow you to switch players between battles?
- What happens if a team no-shows to a battle (no, I am not condoning teams AFKing/not showing....but data is data and if it happens, I would love to hear about it)
The most important part of breaking the system....please report in this thread what you did and what happened (and pics are fun, so send them my way)! It's not as helpful to break the system if we don't actually know how you did it.
TL : DR: Let's break $@*#!