Jump to content


Any update on EXP required for new T10 lights?

T10 lights Tier 10 light tanks

  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Punisher_Pro #1 Posted Mar 07 2017 - 21:00

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 19372 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

Hello all,

anyone knows how much EXP required to unlock each new T10 light tank as well as new T9 chinese light?



Eleven_Hotel #2 Posted Mar 07 2017 - 21:12

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 72766 battles
  • 978
  • [CS_AD] CS_AD
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

I usually check it out when it is in the test server.

 



Dogsoldier6 #3 Posted Mar 07 2017 - 21:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 50501 battles
  • 2,234
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011
Probably more then we want them to be :(

galspanic #4 Posted Mar 07 2017 - 21:18

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 19647 battles
  • 2,109
  • [GUNS3] GUNS3
  • Member since:
    01-06-2016

View PostDogsoldier6, on Mar 07 2017 - 12:17, said:

Probably more then we want them to be :(

 

You do understand that anything above 0 will be more than a lot of people want?

I thought it was something like 200-220 EXP



SACEUR #5 Posted Mar 07 2017 - 21:22

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 38540 battles
  • 3,471
  • Member since:
    09-14-2010
I wrote it down from the SANDBOX. I'll see if I can find them

4_Play #6 Posted Mar 07 2017 - 22:17

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18429 battles
  • 174
  • [W-UN3] W-UN3
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

https://www.youtube....NMHgr6MuPw&t=0s

 

4TankersAndDog has this out on them 

 



Punisher_Pro #7 Posted Mar 07 2017 - 22:54

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 19372 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

View Post4_Play, on Mar 07 2017 - 15:17, said:

https://www.youtube....NMHgr6MuPw&t=0s

 

4TankersAndDog has this out on them 

 

 

thanks for the link,

chinese T9       wz 132a    175.000

chinese T10     wz 132-1   175.000

 

russian             t 100 lt       192.200

 

german           rhm.pzw.    200.000

 

american        sheridan     190.100

 

french             amx 13       200.000

 


Edited by Punisher_Pro, Mar 07 2017 - 22:56.


IndygoEEI #8 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 19:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 45440 battles
  • 4,626
  • [GUNS3] GUNS3
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View PostPunisher_Pro, on Mar 07 2017 - 13:54, said:

 

thanks for the link,

chinese T9       wz 132a    175.000

chinese T10     wz 132-1   175.000

 

russian             t 100 lt       192.200

 

german           rhm.pzw.    200.000

 

american        sheridan     190.100

 

french             amx 13       200.000

 

 

Thank you man!

Punisher_Pro #9 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 19:25

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 19372 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

View PostIndygoEEI, on Mar 14 2017 - 12:32, said:

 

Thank you man!

 

you are welcome

galspanic #10 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:11

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 19647 battles
  • 2,109
  • [GUNS3] GUNS3
  • Member since:
    01-06-2016
So what you are saying is that after grinding 468,700 EXP from stock to elite I get to put in another 200,000 with the AMX 13 90?  Jesus this tank will never end.

Punisher_Pro #11 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 06:17

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 19372 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

View Postgalspanic, on Mar 20 2017 - 21:11, said:

So what you are saying is that after grinding 468,700 EXP from stock to elite I get to put in another 200,000 with the AMX 13 90?  Jesus this tank will never end.

 

lol you are right :D

same thing happened to me when amx 30 line came out. still grinding it and need another 100k exp atm to complete 13 90 according to data above. I hope those numbers will stay same when they come to server. I'm tired of lights will sell them all. still need to buy back t54 ltwt and ru 251 and grind before WG trashes them all. lol who'd play T49 as a T9 tank without derp, or ru 251 with speed nerf.



Slatherer #12 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 06:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 25417 battles
  • 2,031
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View Postgalspanic, on Mar 20 2017 - 19:11, said:

So what you are saying is that after grinding 468,700 EXP from stock to elite I get to put in another 200,000 with the AMX 13 90?  Jesus this tank will never end.

I actually elited that tank.  I know the feels.  the proto was worth it.  the 30b was a complete mistake.  just grinding creds for the tier 10 bat right now.  I think i won't even try the light grind again.



galspanic #13 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 06:44

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 19647 battles
  • 2,109
  • [GUNS3] GUNS3
  • Member since:
    01-06-2016

View PostPunisher_Pro, on Mar 20 2017 - 21:17, said:

 

lol you are right :D

same thing happened to me when amx 30 line came out. still grinding it and need another 100k exp atm to complete 13 90 according to data above. I hope those numbers will stay same when they come to server. I'm tired of lights will sell them all. still need to buy back t54 ltwt and ru 251 and grind before WG trashes them all. lol who'd play T49 as a T9 tank without derp, or ru 251 with speed nerf.

 

I elited all the tier 8 light and for the last month have been playing them a lot.  The Soviet and German are at 143k EXP, China is at 98k.  I just researched the AMX 30 1er so there's only 10k on there, but the T49 was a total nightmare for me.  The thought of having to that again sounds like pulling teeth... although, it sounds like it might be a lot like the Black Dog and I get along with that.

Still, the 13 90.... ugh.  Just die 13 90.



Punisher_Pro #14 Posted Mar 24 2017 - 23:17

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 19372 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

Bad NEWS: The EXP you grind for T10 lights in current T8 lights wont move to T9 when T8 lights move to T9. So theres no point of grinding them other than wz 132 chinese T8.

 

  • If you have EXP gathered on one of the current tier 8 light tanks ( like AMX 13 90 for exemple) the EXP will stay on the tier 8 tank, however you will get the new tier 8 light tanks as well as the new tier 9 lights, and the crew will stay on the new Tier 9 light tank.

 

This is from https://ritastatusreport.live/



addiboy5207 #15 Posted Mar 25 2017 - 01:59

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4763 battles
  • 57
  • [-D1G-] -D1G-
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostPunisher_Pro, on Mar 24 2017 - 22:17, said:

Bad NEWS: The EXP you grind for T10 lights in current T8 lights wont move to T9 when T8 lights move to T9. So theres no point of grinding them other than wz 132 chinese T8.

 

  • If you have EXP gathered on one of the current tier 8 light tanks ( like AMX 13 90 for exemple) the EXP will stay on the tier 8 tank, however you will get the new tier 8 light tanks as well as the new tier 9 lights, and the crew will stay on the new Tier 9 light tank.

 

This is from https://ritastatusreport.live/

 

I'd really like for someone to explain the logic behind this... You earned the xp on the t8, it should move with that tank... so what if you have 20k xp for a gun thats 30k xp, and the new version goes live? you have to regrind the gun? I hope this information is incorrect, but I would not put it past Wargaming to pull a stunt like this.

DeathbyGMaC #16 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 03:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25236 battles
  • 253
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013
Sure! Now all that Tier 8 XP becomes free XP and you can spend gold to use what you already earned. Make's total Capitalistic sense to me. The World has grown Toto since we were here last.

QuicksilverJPR #17 Posted Mar 28 2017 - 17:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 19812 battles
  • 2,506
  • [RPG] RPG
  • Member since:
    01-17-2013

View Postgalspanic, on Mar 20 2017 - 22:11, said:

So what you are saying is that after grinding 468,700 EXP from stock to elite I get to put in another 200,000 with the AMX 13 90?  Jesus this tank will never end.

 

Sad but true...

HazmattsMilitia #18 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 06:17

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 7049 battles
  • 46
  • [-APCR] -APCR
  • Member since:
    04-26-2014

View PostPunisher_Pro, on Mar 07 2017 - 21:54, said:

 

thanks for the link,

chinese T9       wz 132a    175.000

chinese T10     wz 132-1   175.000

 

russian             t 100 lt       192.200

 

german           rhm.pzw.    200.000

 

american        sheridan     190.100

 

french             amx 13       200.000

 

 

thats not to bad.(so they are finally putting the sheridan in the game ,iv been wondering when and if it would happen)

Freak_O #19 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 17:02

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3654 battles
  • 54
  • [ROLF] ROLF
  • Member since:
    03-16-2015

I believe the below is the current sandbox XP requirements:

 

Chinese X - 244,000

USA X - 229,000 + DERP gun

German X - 298,000

French X - 261,000

RUS X - 279,800






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users