Jump to content


Tsavo does: T25 Pilot Mission thread


  • Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

UR_TANK_SPLODED #761 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 06:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 7865 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    02-26-2012
Got today's mission done.  Not too bad.  Went ahead and bought three tokens.  All in all, probably  the best 7.47 I have yet to spend with WG.  I'll just enjoy tonks tomorrow, if I earn back 600 gold then all the better.  Best part was grinding my T-34-85 and unlocking the KV-13.  T-43 is next...

durandal78 #762 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 07:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34535 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

Sunday's (and final) mission:

 

Play 3 random battles, take 1st place of your team by experience received.

 



KiwiMark67 #763 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 07:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 51465 battles
  • 5,060
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

View Postdurandal78, on Mar 26 2017 - 18:03, said:

Sunday's (and final) mission:

 

Play 3 random battles, take 1st place of your team by experience received.

 

 

What are they giving away? (apart from the tank, of course)



Brunossace #764 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 09:21

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10869 battles
  • 670
  • Member since:
    03-30-2012
Mission done. Got my free Pilot. Thx Wg. Now time for a break.

mrmojo #765 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 12:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 20409 battles
  • 2,834
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

All done on a server far, far away.

 

Thanks for the thread Tsavo - it kept me going!



The_Goblin_King #766 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 12:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 48217 battles
  • 809
  • [NZ] NZ
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
Done. First game in it did 3.4k dmg.  Only got 2nd class. I think people are doing pretty well in this tank.

sherby45343 #767 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 15:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 102026 battles
  • 979
  • [-RH-] -RH-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012
Completed on Day 14....haven't even looked at it yet

Redcoat #768 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 15:18

    Captain

  • Players
  • 66571 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

View PostUR_TANK_SPLODED, on Mar 26 2017 - 06:44, said:

Got today's mission done.  Not too bad.  Went ahead and bought three tokens.  All in all, probably  the best 7.47 I have yet to spend with WG.  I'll just enjoy tonks tomorrow, if I earn back 600 gold then all the better.  Best part was grinding my T-34-85 and unlocking the KV-13.  T-43 is next...

 

If you earn a token by completing the missions after you have received the tank, you do not get 600 gold... you get a day of Premium (happened to me yesterday)... the 600 gold is only paid out for tokens that were PURCHASED but not used to get the tank.

spud_tuber #769 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 15:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 58950 battles
  • 8,609
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostRedcoat, on Mar 26 2017 - 08:18, said:

 

If you earn a token by completing the missions after you have received the tank, you do not get 600 gold... you get a day of Premium (happened to me yesterday)... the 600 gold is only paid out for tokens that were PURCHASED but not used to get the tank.

The reward for yesterday's mission was a day of premium....

 

As far as if you get gold refund on purchased tokens that were initially used, but then you got mission completion tokens afterwards as well, it's hard to say.  Technically, the tokens were used, so they don't meet the unused requirement.  OTOH, I think in the past WG has given gold for tokens that were technically "used", which a player ended up not needing because they got the mission tokens later.  It's always been after the event has ended, however.  That way, the players who purchase tokens early get their tank early and also get the gold, which is nice, but are always taking a risk that they won't get the gold after all because the purchased tokens were technically used.



Blackstone #770 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 16:20

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 21620 battles
  • 2,201
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

Wish I could complete it: ping spike has been from 200-300 ms to over 1 sec.

 

For 2 hours.

 

Constant, not sporadically.

 

Guess no mission complete today.



Gothraul #771 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 16:58

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 2426 battles
  • 5,724
  • Member since:
    11-17-2014
Did all 15 missions lol, pity that we don't get gold for grinding two extra points.

JA_Pinkerton #772 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 18:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 33235 battles
  • 4,498
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013

Top XP on both teams is annoying - you need to win, which means the MM has to hand you a good team, but then you need to be better then your team...

 

At least it's only 3 times.



scyorkie #773 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 18:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 74349 battles
  • 3,847
  • Member since:
    10-26-2011
It's top XP on your team -- I've gotten it on a loss.

MountainLion1 #774 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 19:37

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 24930 battles
  • 1,946
  • [TMBPK] TMBPK
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014
Missions completed new tank in the garage. I had to buy 2 tokens when it is was all said and done. Good luck to all on completing the missions today. Thanks to everyone who posted, I really enjoyed reading them each day.

UR_TANK_SPLODED #775 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 20:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 7865 battles
  • 1,358
  • Member since:
    02-26-2012

View PostRedcoat, on Mar 26 2017 - 09:18, said:

 

If you earn a token by completing the missions after you have received the tank, you do not get 600 gold... you get a day of Premium (happened to me yesterday)... the 600 gold is only paid out for tokens that were PURCHASED but not used to get the tank.

 

By that logic there would never be any refunds, unless you chose to never get the tank.  The instant you get 13 tokens you get the tank.  So it is impossible to posses both the tank and PURCHASED tokens at the same time.  I dont really care, but if there were never going to be any gold refunds then there would not be a FAQ about it.

 

OK if you buy 15 tokens then you get 1200 gold.  Is that the only thing they meant by 600 gold refunded?


Edited by UR_TANK_SPLODED, Mar 26 2017 - 20:26.


Redcoat #776 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 22:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 66571 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

View Postspud_tuber, on Mar 26 2017 - 15:38, said:

The reward for yesterday's mission was a day of premium....

 

As far as if you get gold refund on purchased tokens that were initially used, but then you got mission completion tokens afterwards as well, it's hard to say.  Technically, the tokens were used, so they don't meet the unused requirement.  OTOH, I think in the past WG has given gold for tokens that were technically "used", which a player ended up not needing because they got the mission tokens later.  It's always been after the event has ended, however.  That way, the players who purchase tokens early get their tank early and also get the gold, which is nice, but are always taking a risk that they won't get the gold after all because the purchased tokens were technically used.

 

Fair enough... but I got the day of premium and nothing else... I didn't receive a token... I didn't receive a token today either... so I'm pretty sure you can't "earn" tokens that cash out for gold.

 



Redcoat #777 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 22:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 66571 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

View PostUR_TANK_SPLODED, on Mar 26 2017 - 20:16, said:

 

By that logic there would never be any refunds, unless you chose to never get the tank.  The instant you get 13 tokens you get the tank.  So it is impossible to posses both the tank and PURCHASED tokens at the same time.  I dont really care, but if there were never going to be any gold refunds then there would not be a FAQ about it.

 

OK if you buy 15 tokens then you get 1200 gold.  Is that the only thing they meant by 600 gold refunded?

 

what if you had earned 11 tokens and bought the five token bundle... you'd have three purchased tokens left over... for each of those, you'd get 600 gold...

SuckerPuncher #778 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 23:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42174 battles
  • 1,228
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    09-17-2011
12 missions done and one token purchased.  The tanks is uninspiring, but so was the 34-85M when it originally came out.  I pretty much just got the thing for it's inevitable buff of to ge the gold if I win it in the future...

HeavyMetalMech #779 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 23:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25080 battles
  • 259
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013
Why don't they just offer the Pilot in the Premium Shop at the end of the missions at the cost to you with the completed missions taken in account for?

kayfoo #780 Posted Mar 26 2017 - 23:23

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 30356 battles
  • 130
  • [TANAR] TANAR
  • Member since:
    12-15-2014

Got the semi freebie tank only had to buy one token. It wasnt that bad. Being a mediocre player had to study the daily mission and pick tanks accordingly.

And the tank itself is pretty decent lacks penetration but its playable 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users