Rent a Unicum

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Cheekyman #21 Posted Apr 03 2017 - 07:26

Captain

• Players
  • 46485 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

Hey guys _Xanaleon_ here with another fantastic offer.

Are you faceplanting into hills? Do the hills, slopes, and rocks block your way? Hi, _Xanaleon_ here for the world’s greatest Batchat climbs.

Why are you stalling out on impassable terrain? While heavies get ready to fire at you from bottlenecks. Learn some climbing and get the same wiggling technology used in our fingers to get up those hills. If you have sore, tired, aching hands, stop jerking off and use that energy to climb.

Unlike regular potatoes that spend 10mins falling off a hill and don't accomplish anything in the match, My coaching is injected into the areas that provide the right lines to climb where you need it most on Mountain Pass, Mines, and Windstorm. My climbs never fail, and when I get up, nobody can do anything about it and its completely fair.

No regular tanks can do that. Even after continuous grinding against hills, these hills are only passable by fast tanks. Imagine the relief you’ll feel when none of the heavy tanks can get to you. They even work in other maps like Arctic Region, Redshire, and Lakeville. I use them, and they work. Talk about farming noobs … I’m going to clip out the autopen top of some heavy tanks. That’s the power and protection of boosts. Whether you’re a chai sniper, a professional or a stay-at-home mom, you deserve the comfort of broken spots on the maps. Stop spending hundreds on Arty. Remember, nothing climbs hills like a batchat.

Call now and get 5 mins of climbing coaching for only $29.99. But that’s not all. We’ll also send you our special fame goat skins free. They’re perfect for boosting and casual wear. But I’m still not done. Call right now and we’ll double the offer. Just pay separate shipping and handling. That’s right, you’ll get two sets of skins and two sets of 5 min climbing coaching a $90 value, all for $29.99.

_Marine #22 Posted Apr 04 2017 - 03:57

Major

• Players
  • 27363 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostCheekyman, on Apr 03 2017 - 01:26, said:

Are you faceplanting into hills? Do the hills, slopes, and rocks block your way? Hi, _Xanaleon_ here for the world’s greatest Batchat climbs.

Why are you stalling out on impassable terrain? While heavies get ready to fire at you from bottlenecks. Learn some climbing and get the same wiggling technology used in our fingers to get up those hills. If you have sore, tired, aching hands, stop jerking off and use that energy to climb.

Unlike regular potatoes that spend 10mins falling off a hill and don't accomplish anything in the match, My coaching is injected into the areas that provide the right lines to climb where you need it most on Mountain Pass, Mines, and Windstorm. My climbs never fail, and when I get up, nobody can do anything about it and its completely fair.

No regular tanks can do that. Even after continuous grinding against hills, these hills are only passable by fast tanks. Imagine the relief you’ll feel when none of the heavy tanks can get to you. They even work in other maps like Arctic Region, Redshire, and Lakeville. I use them, and they work. Talk about farming noobs … I’m going to clip out the autopen top of some heavy tanks. That’s the power and protection of boosts. Whether you’re a chai sniper, a professional or a stay-at-home mom, you deserve the comfort of broken spots on the maps. Stop spending hundreds on Arty. Remember, nothing climbs hills like a batchat.

Call now and get 5 mins of climbing coaching for only $29.99. But that’s not all. We’ll also send you our special fame goat skins free. They’re perfect for boosting and casual wear. But I’m still not done. Call right now and we’ll double the offer. Just pay separate shipping and handling. That’s right, you’ll get two sets of skins and two sets of 5 min climbing coaching a $90 value, all for $29.99.

TAKE MY MONIES!!!!

Matross #23 Posted Apr 19 2017 - 17:41

Captain

• Players
  • 29207 battles
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO

View PostCheekyman, on Apr 03 2017 - 00:26, said:

I love the "i'm eating hot dogs" 6th sense, hilarious. 

Vallanor #24 Posted May 24 2017 - 20:51

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13205 battles
  • [AWOO] AWOO
Awoo needs a caller

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users