camo clan wars season 5

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

raymee101 #1 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 47476 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL

Is anyone else upset that there is no camo reward for the tier 8 clans on global map for these seasons?  The tier 8 map is much more active and busy than the tier 10, since the upper clans just hog the whole map at tier 10 anyways.  Why even bother having standings if only 10s get it?  May as well just not do the season and just give the big boys at tier 10 the camo for nothing, since from what i have seen they have sat all season on same provinces and just traded a couple here and there.  It seems they are getting better rewards for doing less work in my opinion.  From everyone ive talked to(also from watching the map) the tier 10 clans are not changing provinces as much as we are at tier 8, so we are doing way more work to get higher in standings at tier 8 and getting no reward for it other than some gold which isnt really a big deal to most of the people i know.  Im loving the game but feeling like only a dozen or so clans in this game matter to wargaming right now, and many in my clan and in others that i know at tier 8 are feeling the same way, the game is losing its appeal if you are just going to keep handing out rewards to top clans for less effort.  Don't get me wrong here, Im impressed by the talent in the upper clans but looking at the map i think they are just trading couple provinces here and there without doing much else.  

Ray

johnmadara #2 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:13

Major

• Players
  • 29305 battles
  • [D1] D1

View Postraymee101, on Mar 14 2017 - 21:04, said:

the game is losing its appeal if you are just going to keep handing out rewards to top clans for less effort.  Don't get me wrong here, Im impressed by the talent in the upper clans but looking at the map i think they are just trading couple provinces here and there without doing much else.  

the game is losing appeal because WG gives good things to good players?????

thats how almost every game ever made works... you do good, you get good things... you do bad, you get bad things

_Tsavo #3 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:13

Major

• Players
  • 35588 battles
  • [IOC] IOC
Well, go kick someone off the tier 10 map.  Go take their stuff.

raymee101 #4 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 47476 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
As I said, i agree that they are good players, by why should only they get the rewards when they are putting in less work. Many of those upper clans just sit on the map and collect endless gold and trade with their allies for land.  We are putting in a lot of work in the tier 8 campaign for nothing since we cant beat the 10s on global.  We may finish first or second this season on the tier 8 front and we get nothing but a medal.  I think both the fronts should get camo is what im saying.

Al_Capones_Gang #5 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26819 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

View Postraymee101, on Mar 14 2017 - 14:16, said:

As I said, i agree that they are good players, by why should only they get the rewards when they are putting in less work. Many of those upper clans just sit on the map and collect endless gold and trade with their allies for land.  We are putting in a lot of work in the tier 8 campaign for nothing since we cant beat the 10s on global.  We may finish first or second this season on the tier 8 front and we get nothing but a medal.  I think both the fronts should get camo is what im saying.

Cause not many clans at tier 8's can field above average skilled players in tens...

When the next big campaign comes you will have your chance of showing who you are, but when the end is near and its tier 10 stage, all the little 6 and 8 clans filter out in tier 10 stage. 

Work and train pays off in tier 10 play ;)

Bsan77 #6 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11653 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postraymee101, on Mar 14 2017 - 15:16, said:

As I said, i agree that they are good players, by why should only they get the rewards when they are putting in less work. Many of those upper clans just sit on the map and collect endless gold 

Gold? In CW? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That was a good one. In my opinion, the point of the tier 8 map is to train for the tier 10 one. This isn't some little league game where everyone gets a participation award. The good clans get rewards because they worked hard to be good. So I guess I'll just tell you to "Git gud fam" and go farm all that gold..:bush:

raymee101 #7 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 47476 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
There is a lot more work being put in at tier 8 than 10 by looks of the map.  We are constantly battling and working our way up the ladders, tier 10 is same old groups just holding same old land collecting gold.  I completely agree they are great players and great clans, I just think the tier 8 group deserves camo as well since we are definitely putting in more work.  We will take the leap to 10 when we have the numbers and feel we can compete on daily basis, but at the moment its just a small group of clans holding 95% of the map forever so its hard to break into that cluster.

pmdanie96 #8 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 22:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34844 battles
  • [_F_] _F_
How can you verify you are putting in more work? I really have to know this here. Just looking at the map does say a darn thing.

Das_Geist #9 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 23:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 40771 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
easy to see how much work a clan does , the global map shows how many attackers hit a province. nobody hits the top 5 so how many battles do they have a night  very few

raymee101 #10 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 23:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 47476 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
i call roughly 30 battles a night or more if you want to know how active and busy we are.  We chip multiple battles in every time zone every night and keep all members going at a good pace as our recent increase in standings will show.   We are all over the map so its extremely busy for us.

Edited by raymee101, Mar 14 2017 - 23:09.

Bsan77 #11 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 23:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11653 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
Idk about you guys, but playing tier 10 is much harder than playing tier 8. We have battles every 15 minutes.

raymee101 #12 Posted Mar 15 2017 - 01:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 47476 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL

just one every 15?  thats relaxing

pmdanie96 #13 Posted Mar 15 2017 - 13:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34844 battles
  • [_F_] _F_

View Postraymee101, on Mar 14 2017 - 16:09, said:

i call roughly 30 battles a night or more if you want to know how active and busy we are.  We chip multiple battles in every time zone every night and keep all members going at a good pace as our recent increase in standings will show.   We are all over the map so its extremely busy for us.

OK...so how does that prove you are putting in more battle than us? Secondly, how can you possibly call 30 battles in a 5 hours window? Seriously, that is not even possible.

pmdanie96 #14 Posted Mar 15 2017 - 13:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34844 battles
  • [_F_] _F_

View PostDas_Geist, on Mar 14 2017 - 16:05, said:

easy to see how much work a clan does , the global map shows how many attackers hit a province. nobody hits the top 5 so how many battles do they have a night  very few

OK, so you check ever province each night to see who's attacking it? OK, sure. The top 5 may not fight ever night but there is more than just 5 clans active on the map.

mojave #15 Posted Mar 15 2017 - 17:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 21080 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
Every clan wanting a reward for fighting battles at the tier 8 level. Sure i can see why you would want a reward. You see it as each front deserves a rewar if im reading this right. But at what point do you then say that clan wars does not promote being the best but rather being the best overall or being the best in the little league. A reward for the tier 8 front would be wargaming saying you dont need to progress to get rewards. Clan wars was meant to be end game competition. Now i gurantee you every clan that you complain about not fighting on the tier ten map does plenty of fighting to maintain themselves. They also did not get there overnight. They had to fight to prove themselves and earn their place at the table. I feel wargaming only giving reward camo to the tier ten front is a good move as it is a clear statemwnt that if you want the rewards of clan wars then you have to be the best. On a side note i think the top 3 clans in the rankings for the camo are mahou fam and felonz who are all actively going out to complete missions

Pat129 #16 Posted Mar 16 2017 - 16:04

Captain

• Players
  • 21738 battles
  • [RS] RS

I talk for my self on this not a Red Sky comment 

and I give you one advice English is my second language 

First tier 6 and 8 are cool stuff Wg have include in the game for training clan a tier 6 can play with a small group and become better and goes to tier 8 and finally reach the 10.

Second tier 6 should never get reward and they have to remove gold for the land to force people to move at tier 8

third tier 8 should only receive small amount off gold and never rewards campagne tank for a tier 8 should never have existe

finally the end  game of this game is tier 10 your grind your line to reach a tier 10 to get good stuff good gold good Rewards and good fight again the better did you never years a pro NHL player my dreams was to play in the Ahl....

tier 6 = chl

tier 8 = ahl

tier 10 = NHL 

if you are a baseball fan 

tier 6 = ncaa

tier 8 = minor league

tier 10= MLB 

ViolentViolet #17 Posted Mar 16 2017 - 16:35

Major

• Players
  • 43981 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
So three of the top clans hold the majority of the tier X map. And they fight for it, Every night- Fielding teams of 15- sometimes multiples at the same time. Right now, Only 1 of those Clans actually qualify for the Reward Camo. The camo reward is not designed for the clans who farm the most gold every night. Its designed for the tier X clans that Fight the most battles during the whole season. 

boomftx #18 Posted Mar 19 2017 - 14:28

Staff sergeant

• WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 19441 battles
  • [RS] RS

If you want reward camo, hop up to the tier 10 map and fight. Clan wars used to be so much more, but now it is just stagnation on the map and a bunch of tier 6 and tier 8 clans duking it out and complaining because they do not get what tier 10 gets. Frankly, the tier 6 and 8 maps have killed any hope of CW returning to it's former glory... They even archived Clan diplo/rivalry. Tier 10 is end game. If you are fielding that many teams in tier 8 a night then you have the ability to start fielding teams in tier 10. The tier 6 and tier 8 maps were initially intended for smaller clans to have a place to start competing, not for clans that could already compete to go farm as much land as possible. There are 2 tier 10 maps, you can work your way up.

Also, as Violet stated, the only clan qualifying for the camo right now that is holding land is Mahou. They hold land during slow weeks and pull of and fight during gold competition weeks. They do well enough to earn a ton of victory points. The other clans holding land are doing just that, holding land and farming gold. They do not have enough victory points to earn the camo. Victory points are earned for playing landings. Take time to check the tier 10 landings each night and you will see there are plenty of fights going on. Obviously there are less fights overall than the tier 8 map because tier 10 involves more players and time.

Take time to learn what's going on before making a thread like this. You aren't entitled to anything. You also are not doing more work than the top clans. They are at the top for a reason. They dedicated time and effort in getting there and they did it against stiffer competition, more tanks, and more strategy. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users